Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Zakuak Former member SP Application A-Raid Team

May 20, 2011, 02:22:06 pm
Read 11195 times

Offline Alive

• Former Member

Zakuak Former member SP Application A-Raid Team
« on: May 20, 2011, 02:22:06 pm »
Personal Information

Hello all im Rikard im 27 years old and i live in outskirts of the capital of Sweden "Stockholom". I have a fulltime job wich means i work 06:45-16:15 monday to thursday and on fridays i work to 13:15 :)... That`s a little about me if ya like to know more from me feel free to ask iknow some of you guys already some new some old ones.

Character Information
Zakuak is my first characther also he was created on this server back in vanilla i have been raiding with it thrue out all the expasions that has been out give or take.

I also spent time raiding on my rogue wich i also did with you guys in then end of vanilla when naxxaramas came out.

In the end of WOTLK i migrated away from here from my previous guild "Ravenous" when my last IRL friend went away to Azune to play in a "Swedish/Scadinavian" Guild Called POSTAL.

As i felt i had nothing here left i went there with my rogue to join their arms in the battle for lichking / endgame and so we did kill them both 10/25m in my first week in there.

After Endgame i lost the "Raid" eager for a while i won`t lie about that so i took a break and came back in the start of Cataclysm.

As i started Ravenous had "Disbanded" And all the core members where schattred around diffrent realms some remain here i started of to join So What cause i know Hammerica sence Vanilla he offered me a position in their team but did not really geat a spot was "Overfilled".

So i found a nice bunch of Swedish ppl to play with the guild was called "NollTv?Tre" we raided for like 4 weeks and the first 2 we downed 6heroic all was going really great untill ppl started not show up / slack on raids then ppl gave up inpatient maybe but sad we had a really good team there.

So i joined another 10mguild my current Called "Devito" i was promised we would be doing great but atm our GM is in the hospital and a few ppl left us so i doubt we can get the team up again :(.

All i want is a stable raiding enviourment and i really hope ya guys can bring me this with a good atmosphere.

Previous Raid Experience

I clear all the vanilla content execpt i think last boss in naxxarams dont really remember if i did it with you guys or not.

TBC Cleared all content

WOTLK Cleared all content Heroic / Normal 10/25m.

Cataclysm I have killd 7/12 Heroic Bosses wich is BWD 5/6 TO4W 1/2 BOT 1/4 But iknow the valonia theronia fight all out as rogue / Shadowrealm Subtly and as Shadowpriest Ranged.

Achivments I have Grand Crusader on Zakuak wich is Server First Anub 25mHeroic kills flawless with no wipe..

Got the Black Proto Drake on my prot palladin wich is the immortal and alot of other annoing achivments can`t remember them all.

Also i have Light of Dawn on my rogue 25m LK Heroic.

Raiding

I can raid Sunday-Thursday 18:00-23:30-24:00 if really neeed but i would appricate 6houers sleep before work :)

Why do i want to join Iron Edge?

Simple i have a few friends here still back in the days "Devilrox" my shadowbrother in arms hehe "Daekesh" "Spuzi" i played some with also would not call us tight but we know eachother atleast :)

Also i am a very dedicated player i rarly miss a raid without a really good reason if it would come to this i Always inform my guild long before and as i have mobile guildchat on my "Iphone" i can login whenever whereever to tell ppl if something happens..

You guys do 25m raiding as i want to do now as i was with you guys yesterday i really noticed the 25/10 diffrences was alot more fun and alot more buffs :)

What can I offer to Iron Edge

Well as i mentioned im a very dedicated player hardly miss raids without a reason also i try to push all i can to peform as well i can got a stable connection 24mbit ADSL 2 with a latency of 20-54ms local and 40-60 Worldwide. A new cpu "one year old" and im not just "Another Brick In The Wall" i am serious about my playing we are all here on our sparetime and wanna do the best out of it i don`t like to waste anyones else time by doing same misstakes over and over again and wipe the raid therefore i always adjust and i am a fast learner in new contents.

I always have all pots for prepotting / Survival if it is needed flask wich is kinda obvious. I read about my class gearing speccing changes and such that is rellevant to me try to keep a track on other classes also to know them better i have alot of alts wich some may think is bad but i don`t u dont really know a class untill you have tried it yourself.

And last but not least im not a quitter "Whine" about wiping if thats what the raidleder wants thats is what we do as raiders his word is final and aruing about it is a waste of both your time and his so suck it up and do your best...

Last words?

Don`t really have any i gues Good Luck to my application its not flawless iknow but im a dyslectic so i blame that i post my armory links below here so you can see my chars.

/Zakuak

"Zakuak" "Shadowpriest" http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/zakuak/simple
"Aliv?" "Rogue" http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/aliv%c3%a8/simple
"Holyhelen" "Protpalladin" http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/holyhelen/simple
"Unholyhelen" "Dk Blood Tank" http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/unholyhelen/simple

May 20, 2011, 02:39:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

Re: Zakuak Former member SP Application A-Raid Team
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 02:39:43 pm »
Hellooooooooooooo GL!
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

May 20, 2011, 02:41:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 02:41:16 pm »
LOL

(GL)

May 20, 2011, 02:41:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 02:41:59 pm »
"Stockholom" with stable ADSL? Pff..

I know Zakuak for quite few years now, he is a dedicated player (to many hangovers though)! He is obviously shit as we all are, no doubt. But you can rely him on him being online for raids, and in time. And he did quite decent DPS for his gear yesterday!

Good luck!
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

May 20, 2011, 02:49:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 02:49:32 pm »
Cool.  Gl.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

May 20, 2011, 03:12:57 pm
Reply #5

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 03:12:57 pm »
Nice application, and you were pretty good yesterday. If I may suggest Kesh and if he likes it, why don't we make his DK dps or tank? Considering I'll be starting my summer break early this year you wouldn't really lose anything would you?

GL.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

May 20, 2011, 03:20:05 pm
Reply #6

Offline Alive

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 03:20:05 pm »
I don`t mind but i prefer to dps but aslong i can raid i am happy :)

May 20, 2011, 03:23:35 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 03:23:35 pm »
Well we have more than enough tanks so all you'll do is swap roles with Hellfighter. He is doing perfect job but it would be easier for him as well and DK's are good.

P.S: Stevee re-roll DK.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

May 20, 2011, 03:25:32 pm
Reply #8

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 03:25:32 pm »
Hey, I'm glad to see you decided to apply.

What is your healing experience  and would you be willing to switch to your holy offspec in the rare (:D) situations when I'm not available or when we miss a healer?

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

May 20, 2011, 03:46:14 pm
Reply #9

Offline Alive

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 03:46:14 pm »
Hey, I'm glad to see you decided to apply.

What is your healing experience  and would you be willing to switch to your holy offspec in the rare (:D) situations when I'm not available or when we miss a healer?

Im afraid i rarly heal or close to never don`t like it and aint so good at it either im afraid but i guess it`s never to late to learn hehe..

May 20, 2011, 06:06:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 06:06:24 pm »
I guess we are destined to play together forever afterall lol....... been playing with zakuak since the beginning of TBC and he is like the only good SP left on the server if you ask me....... we always have SP discussions which seems to be very beneficial in terms of knowing what u might have missed about your class. good luck with your application. Thumps up.

May 20, 2011, 07:04:36 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rodya

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 07:04:36 pm »
we raided together around one year in ravenous, he was a very stable player.

also pays pots for FM \o/

May 20, 2011, 07:31:18 pm
Reply #12

Offline zenath

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 07:31:18 pm »
Gl with application

May 20, 2011, 07:37:12 pm
Reply #13

Offline Intrinsic

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 07:37:12 pm »
Well we have more than enough tanks so all you'll do is swap roles with Hellfighter. He is doing perfect job but it would be easier for him as well and DK's are good.

No.

May 20, 2011, 07:52:34 pm
Reply #14

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 07:52:34 pm »

No.

Such a hater

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:48:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

107 Guests, 0 Users