Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda

January 19, 2020, 02:36:45 am
Read 1867 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda
« on: January 19, 2020, 02:36:45 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Helinda
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Helinda/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Thats a cute af dog btw. My name is Jack, I'm 18 from Scotland. I'm currently in college studying Social Sciences and looking for a job, I don't know what worse looking for a job or looking for a guild, I've been playing the game since legion and love all aspects of the game, such as - Raiding m+, PVP and mount farming.

Class/Spec:

I prefer DPS as its more fun seeing the numbers pop up when u go ham, I'm looking to gear my tank spec for RBGS mainly. Im currently 442, looking to get higher and 72Neck, hoping for 75 soon.

Verse/crit are the main stats - I have a spreadsheet of gear I need to get and where they are from.
I prioritise blade dance so its always on CD, if I can get more than 1 target hit by BD or eye beam I will as I play demonic appetite with eyes of rage, which makes it so when I pick up and orb, the CD of my eye beam goes down, I look to keep my fury above 12 fury so I can keep BD on CD. If more single target dmg is needed I can swap to the Felblades/demon blades build and I like to change my enchants so I get more haste.

Alts:

I have my druid, balance/resto (not played resto in raids though) which I played in Uldir, its currently 430 but looking to get it higher and mythic ready asap - I also have my rogue 435 and looking to gear that for pvp mainly, but I can pve with it as well.

Professions:

For my DH i use leatherworking (I made spreadsheet on costs of making it and lvling it) so I can get 2 socketed bis stats peices of gear, I will also be getting jewel crafting to make the to do the same with rings, but I need to get more gold+ more expulsium before I can do that.

I don't have any recipes i like to sell them / give them away, I do have a nice shirt recipe with I've been looking to sell for a while but no one wants it :(

Raiding Experience:

ATBT - 10/11M as mage, did 100 pulls on argus, 8/8 Uldir as boomie, 9/9 BOD 3/9 as boomie then swapped to DH for the rest of the tier, 3/8M EP, as DH

Previous Guilds:

Insomnia in ATBT- I left as it was a late night raiding guild and it was affecting my school work so I had to move to a new guild, Imagine burgerflipprs in Uldir - Left as a old friend was making a guild and I didnt have the best experience in the guild outside of raiding. Unoriginal Latin Name in BOD/EP -Guild disbanded as many of the raider including GM went to Classic (1% wipe prior raid night on Ashvale PepeHands)

Availability:

I have exams in March / June, I may need to take a day or two off prior to the exam day, but I doubt I will be needing it.

Communication:

First language is English, I know how to say Goddammit, hello and battery in dutch though : D
I can download TS3, I have a good microphone and I have no issue in using it.

Computer / Connection:

I have a computer which can run wow, im looking to upgrade soon, I don't have any connection issue, I don't disconnect, my ping stays at about 24

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUI, weakauras, bigwigs, RClootcouncil (If need be).

UI - https://imgur.com/a/SegIRbw
As my bars are hidden I make full use of my keyboard and mouse buttons (shift mouse buttons as well)

Other Games:

I play league of legends and once i get a new PC COD modern warfare(I can run it, but its a bit inconsistent)

Why Iron Edge?

From looking at ur website It looks like a fun community and I think I would be a good addition to it. Past progression is very successful and I would like to be apart of getting CE once again in Ny'alotha.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can provide a near 100% attendance(If need be, I have an old guildie to attest to that) I like making spreadsheets, so if the guild needs one I can make/help make one, same goes for guildies that want one for their class. I spend most of my time on wow and I dont mind helping gear peoples alts in m+ or trying to get them into a pug raid.  I'm also active on the PBE for possible raid testing prior to a patch.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I was looking through wowprogress and saw the guild.

Last Words?

M+ score and progression is low as i quite when my guild did when classic came out and havent gotten back into EP (I hate the raid) but in the past i have been 2.5k raider.io

January 22, 2020, 04:34:45 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Helinda
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 04:34:45 pm »
Hey there, Jack.
Like the app. Gonna give you a trial for the new tier. Holla at an officer for an invite.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:08:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

69 Guests, 0 Users