Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Matumba

October 04, 2016, 12:41:21 am
Read 2645 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Matumba
« on: October 04, 2016, 12:41:21 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Matumba
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Matumba/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Greetings! I'm Matumba, from Portugal and 22 years of age.

Class/Spec:

I usually tend to play the spec that is best for my role, but atm i am playing unholy
since it seems to be pulling abit ahead of frost. I also have a well progressed tank spec
since i was main'ing tank for my previous guild.

For unholy i go for crit/haste with more emphasis on crit for single-target, since going
with the talent castigator makes applying Festering Wounds alot more effecient resulting
in more uses of Scourge Strike aswell. In Aoe scenarios, seeing most Aoe spells are shadow
damage, mastery gets ahead of crit.

Alts:

I have also a warrior and a demon hunter both at 850 Ilvl.

Professions:

On my Dk i have JewelCrafting and Enchanting, went for those back in wrath because they seemed the most interesting to me at the time and stuck to them since. I do have other proffessions aswell on my alts, alchemy/herbalism for my Dh and mining/Blacksmithing on my Warrior.

Raiding Experience:

From Wotlk to Cata i mostly raided 10 man and cleared everything on normal as a range dps, but shortly after clearing Firelands the guild i was in at the time fell appart and because i couldn't find a new one that suited my schedule I decided to quit raiding.
Came back into raiding mid SoO and cleared 10man SoO Normal, tried getting into Heroic but at the time most guilds were already done with the tier so i couldn't find one to go into Heroic.
During WoD managed to get 2/7M During Highmaul and 10/10Hc in Brf.
Shortly after Hellfire Citadel was launched i joined the guild I am in currently and managed to clear 13/13M

During current progression of these raids I was for the most part a Raider in the guilds i was in, with the exception of my current one where i was the Melee officer during Mythic HFC progression.

Previous Guilds:

Most recent guilds on Kazzak were Gentlemans Club and Vulnerable, left both of them because of their raiding teams disbanding.
Current one im in, Bloodlore, i was in for a bit over a year and i decided to leave their raiding team because i simply do not enjoy raids with them anymore. I'm leaving on good terms.

Availability:

I'm available at most times, every few months i might have to go away for a few days due to family holidays but when thats the case i am able to warn the officers ahead of time.

Communication:

I am able to communicate in english and i also have a mic which i do intend on using if you accept me =)

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent pc able to run WoW over 60 fps and i also have a decent connection.

Addons/UI:

Heres a list of addos that i use for raiding: DBM, Skada, Exorsus Raidtools, Dominos, Quartz, WeakAuras, TidyPlates, Blood Shield Tracker

http://imgur.com/a/bU5Vo

Other Games:

I some times dabble in other games like overwatch, Rocket league, Csgo, etc... but most of the time spent gaming is done in WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

I would like to join you guys because you seem very experienced and active, seeing you manage to do good progression with the limited amount of time you have for raids.
Aside from that i also have two friends of mine raiding with you (Ohgodvanish and Remrse) and they speak very highly of you.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my best performance for progression, i'm a very active player and can also swap roles/class if needed for progression, altho i do prefer my Dk for raiding.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Mostly from my two friends raiding with you guys, Remrse and Ohgodvanish. As i said previously they speak very highly of you hence why i decided to try my luck and apply despite your recruitment being closed. :)

Last Words?

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and looking foward to your reply!

October 04, 2016, 06:55:38 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - Matumba
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 06:55:38 pm »
Hi Matumba!

I like your app and it's nice to see you have friends inside the guild already.

But because of our roster size we can't possibly fit another melee DPS, and that really shouldn't be a surprise to Vanish or Remrse. How quickly we cleared heroic difficulty doesn't really help that either.

I can offer you a social spot or perhaps some (even more) casual raiding with one of our other teams, but I can't offer you a competitive raiding spot on our main team any time soon.

Good luck!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 08:14:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

150 Guests, 4 Users
Tazz, Naasty, Sânâ, hemoroidtv