Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock looking to join

February 18, 2008, 12:35:40 am
Read 17583 times

Offline Father

• Vendor Trash

Warlock looking to join
« on: February 18, 2008, 12:35:40 am »
-Name,Father lvl 70 warlock, alts Wirt lvl 70 mage, and Prayer  lvl 65 priest

-Attunements complete, SSC and TK, Bt and Hyjal.

-Experience in High level instances, Killed every boss in Ssc and Tk, and Hyjal, just have Mother shazrah and Ildari Council in Bt left.

- Raiding ability, I have every Monday off and rarely work Sundays and always work early shift on Wednesday so can raid these days.. and should be able to raid at least 1 more day during the week so 4 days a week is possible.

-Gear, Have 1730 shadow damage in pve gear raid buffed.

-Friends, Reathryn is my Rl sis, and brother is a mate of mine.

Im 32 years old, I have been playing MMRPGS for 12 years, since 1996 when Meridian 59 came out, the first 3d mmrpg that was also the first mmrpg with a monthly fee. After that i played  Ultima Online till Everquest came out in 1999. That lasted a few years and i was both a Officer and guild Main Tank, of of the Best guild (Pandemonium a guild that merged light and dark team members) on pvp sever Tallon zek, Under the name Smashyou. After that i played  Asheron's Call, Dark age of Camelot, Anarcy Online, Star wars Galaxies, and Lineage 1 and 2, tried Everquest 2 briefly but didnt have the same Appeal. Also a heavy Fan Of Rts games such as Starcraft and Command and Conquer and Warcraft 3, So was all ready to play Warcraft 3 on release. Played Us beta as a Horde rouge but my brother and sister wanted to go alliance so i made a Dwarf warrior called Furor, Some of you may rember him back in the day in old school Av, usualy with my trusy sidekick paladin. Well my brother quit wow after getting 60 and sister re-rolled horde to play with Brother the hunter. So eventully i joined horde to. Played in Ravenous till it got boring before the release of the Expansion then came back to play and have been in In-flames for awile now.

In real Life i live in london and work in security for a major retail chain. If you have any questions pls feel free to ask me in game or via Msn or skype.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 01:39:23 am by Father »

February 18, 2008, 01:24:57 am
Reply #1

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock looking to join
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 01:24:57 am »
I hope you meant to put this in the F&F forum, cause that would most likely give you a rough 120% chance of joining. As a raider though :P
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

February 18, 2008, 02:41:55 am
Reply #2

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:55 am »
Woohoo a Father, now we need a Mother and a Sister to complete the family thingy that we have :P

When u said only Shahraz and Council left I was confused, where is Illidan on need-to-do list? and what Lolbrow said, was this ment to be in F&F part of forum or u want to apply for raider?

February 18, 2008, 03:24:59 am
Reply #3

Offline Remeres1

• Community Member

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 03:24:59 am »
I seeeeeeeeeeee
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 03:46:13 am by Remeres1 »

February 18, 2008, 09:11:06 am
Reply #4

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:11:06 am »
lol wut

put it in F&F, or if you actually want to raid, try making a non-shitty application? :P

February 18, 2008, 09:18:18 am
Reply #5

Auran

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 09:18:18 am »
try making a non-shitty application? :P

That's the kawe we know :)  ;)

A.

February 18, 2008, 10:01:24 am
Reply #6

forker

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:24 am »
Gief father as a raider. Great warlock, raethryns brother. It's in the family trust me. :)

Also this guy is very loyal and has only left one guild which was In Flames that I guess he left yesterday. As for Ravenous he took a break and came back guildless and apparantly they were full then. He's played almost non-stop since the release and wants to raid with his sister which lead him to Ravenous and to Iron Edge.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 11:59:00 am by forker »

February 18, 2008, 10:18:24 am
Reply #7

Offline starshadow

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 10:18:24 am »
sjees nothing agianst you but it seems it took you 1 full minute to write this app.

But atm we have 5 active Raidlocks... Dont think we need more but its up to Crazylock.. Also wondering why you want to leave your current guild since your already pretty far in BT..
Anyway GL

February 18, 2008, 11:02:53 am
Reply #8

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 11:02:53 am »
I was also suprised to see him make this application, we didnt have any heads up on him wanting to leave. However this application earned him his removal from In Flames.

I will enjoy hearing the reason for this application

Gief father as a raider. Great warlock, raethryns brother. It's in the family trust me. :)
If you want reference that actually raided alot with Father feel free to whisper me ingame, I am not the emo type and will give you a honest description, both good sides and bad sides. 

February 18, 2008, 11:07:58 am
Reply #9

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 11:07:58 am »
...wat

I feel like saying welcome, but Idunno.

Do you have a equally soothing and lovely voice as your sister?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

February 18, 2008, 12:01:16 pm
Reply #10

forker

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 12:01:16 pm »
I was also suprised to see him make this application, we didnt have any heads up on him wanting to leave. However this application earned him his removal from In Flames.

I will enjoy hearing the reason for this application

If you want reference that actually raided alot with Father feel free to whisper me ingame, I am not the emo type and will give you a honest description, both good sides and bad sides. 

I've played with Father a lot so I know how he is. Fact is that he's a great player and possibly the best PvP lock on this server at least. He played with my team in Season 1 when we were top on Dunemaul and also he was top..3? or was it even first on the 2v2 bracket at the end of the season when he played with a Paladin. He got skills and know how to play no doubt about that, even though this game only requires half a brain for PvE.

February 18, 2008, 12:33:09 pm
Reply #11

Auran

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 12:33:09 pm »
yoes,
As a non-raider I hardly have any word on this, but even you must agree, Brother, that his app. is not nearly appropriate compared to many other good lock applications that were posted in the past. I doubt you would have been satisfied by an application like this, if it weren't posted by someone you know; but maybe i'm wrong.

It's even smaller then mine back then! lol :S

Anyhow. My attempt to be ironedgish...
GL with applying though, Father, I too remember you as a good lock, while you were still in Rav.

Aur.

February 18, 2008, 01:27:47 pm
Reply #12

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:27:47 pm »
Heya Father.

Well of course you are more than welcome to join IE as Rae's brother.

As Crazy isn't a huge user of the forum, I should probably tell you guys that there was a little planning behind this... and I think the deal has already been made for Father to join the IE team.

Something about raiding in WOTLK perhaps...

But yes, your application is short, and pretty crap. You are trying to (hopefully) make a good impression on your future guildmates, so it helps to show you actually care, and not just relying on your family connection to get an easy buy-in.

Oh! And as an aside, it is very, very unlikely that Daura will ever be allowed to join IE. Maybe that's not an issue for you, but in case it is, I thought I should let you know.

Good luck!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

February 18, 2008, 01:30:09 pm
Reply #13

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 01:30:09 pm »
Hope to see you in /g Father.

February 18, 2008, 03:40:58 pm
Reply #14

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 03:40:58 pm »
But yes, your application is short, and pretty crap. You are trying to (hopefully) make a good impression on your future guildmates, so it helps to show you actually care, and not just relying on your family connection to get an easy buy-in.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 09:45:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

224 Guests, 3 Users
Shimmar, Bürküt, Spetsnaz