Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 lavala - 70 blood elf rogue

February 19, 2008, 11:07:02 pm
Read 3335 times

Offline lavala

• Vendor Trash

lavala - 70 blood elf rogue
« on: February 19, 2008, 11:07:02 pm »
Hey all my name is rhys and ingame im called lavala.. im an experienced player whos been playing for 3 years now ( since the start ) i own 5 level 70s right now this being my newest one. ive recently changed realms from turalyon to dunemaul because of a few friends i haven't seen for a year or so and turalyon is going downhill with all its leavers. right now my gear is not so good, mainly just gladiator's gear but im hoping to get geared up in the not too distant future and hopefully get a few raids in before wotlk comes, the main reason i wanted to join your guild is to get back the gear i have on my previous rogue you can see his gear here on http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Rasta
he has got the best gear you will find so far pvp and pve so im very experienced in raids, if any of my other alts interest you their names are escelade, rothia and shaddicton and ofcourse lavala and rasta. the other reason i want to join your guild is that i've heard some things about it on turalyon so aparantly you're popular :p ive recently spoken with  devlin about your guild so they've told me most of the stuff i need to know about you.. so we'll wait and see what you think of my application feel free to post any suggestions or tell me what you dont like about it :) either one would be appreciated.

thank you and i hope to soon become a member of your guild.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 05:32:14 pm by lavala »

February 20, 2008, 09:30:55 am
Reply #1

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

Re: lavala - 70 blood elf rogue
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 09:30:55 am »
Kinda sucks as you apparently didn't read http://xoops.iron-edge.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=62.0

February 20, 2008, 02:55:33 pm
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 02:55:33 pm »
Let me know when you manage to transfer your rogue with the warglaive to Dunemaul... :)

We're not here to gear people up, unless they are exceptional players, or provide great applications and have a huge amount of support from the guild.

Take a look at Meeckah's application, and you'll see what kind of player we recruit (if they're not attuned or geared.)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

February 20, 2008, 03:10:43 pm
Reply #3

Offline jekevi

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 03:10:43 pm »
lol he self own him self -.- first he link armory his profil rasta then he say "ive recently spoken with rasta and devlin "

February 20, 2008, 03:13:02 pm
Reply #4

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 03:13:02 pm »
Hah... good point...
Now I run a tech website.

February 20, 2008, 05:33:21 pm
Reply #5

Offline lavala

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 05:33:21 pm »
yes my bad, meant the rogue in your guild with the warglaive offhand.. and thanks for the tip.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:05:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

220 Guests, 1 User
Deodu