Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shaman@Dunemaul-Rades

March 20, 2008, 05:20:05 pm
Read 4856 times

Offline Malody

• Former Member

Shaman@Dunemaul-Rades
« on: March 20, 2008, 05:20:05 pm »
Greetings Iron Edge, Im Rades (Branislav) 70 lvl Tauren Shaman.

Personal Information:

I am Branislav from Serbia, im 18 years old male. If u do require any more information contact me ingame.

Character Information:

My Gear can be checked here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Rades
Atm i am restoration, respecing is not a problem, and i will gladly do it if its needed, tho my best gear is for resto and its my main spec for now.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: Yes
Serpentshire Cavern: Yes
The Black Temple: Yes
Hyjal: Yes

Raiding:

I will be able to join every raid there is, i wont miss a raid if its not an rl emergency.

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Whenever required
Thursdays: Whenever required
Fridays: Whenever required
Saturday: Whenever required
Sundays: Whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

My first online game was warcraft3, played it for like 3 years, then i changed to wow and im playing it for about 3 years also. My first server, which on Rades was created was Bloodfeather, before tbc my guild was Farming MC/BWL and started AQ40. Then after TBC came out, i was invited on old Coold Blooded @ Dunemaul, when i joined they were on Vashj, then after some time Guild disbands and i stoped playing wow. I started to play again 2 months ago and i posted for Rigor Mortis and get invited in. Curently im still in Rigor Mortis. If u want more detaled history wisper me online.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron Edge cause i like to raid, i see that IE guys are good people and i would like to raid with u guys.

Reason i want to leave curent guild?

Im getting sick of Rigor Mortis actualy, i mean we clear Hajnal till archemonde, oneshoot everything and then we wipe for 2 more hours on archemonde and we dont kill him, cause Guild Master cant make ppl get trinkets for a month. We got people leaving the guild every week and GM just invites some other green ppl and gets them atuned, and it happends every week so we dont have time to progres. Half of ppl are trying and the other half dosent care for raid, they are only thinking abut loot, and screw up on boss. I cant rly do it anymore, i tryed but im rly tired of raiding with them.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Im just looking for ppl that are giving their best on raids. I can offer u much time for raiding and 100% Focus on raids. I spent quite of time in BT and MH, i cleaned MH, and got up to RoS in BT.

Last words?
I know my gear is not the best, but i was told u are in need of shamans which gived me hope. For any other info u need just wisper me online.

Thx for ur time,

Rades

March 20, 2008, 05:23:24 pm
Reply #1

Offline Ino

• Guild Member

• ლ(ಠ_ಠლ

Re: Shaman@Dunemaul-Rades
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 05:23:24 pm »
Since you're serbian, do you know any Serbs in the guild?

March 20, 2008, 05:26:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 05:26:45 pm »
Im getting sick of Rigor Mortis actualy, i mean we clear Hajnal till archemonde, oneshoot everything and then we wipe for 2 more hours on archemonde and we dont kill him.

There's going to be plenty of wipes with Sunwell coming up.  You need to be prepared to wipe for 2 (or even 4) hours a night!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

March 20, 2008, 05:31:10 pm
Reply #3

Offline Malody

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 05:31:10 pm »
I am ready to wipe as long as it takes, if ppl are trying for whole night i will also give my best for whole night. And onlyone i know from IE is Hotix.

Rades

March 20, 2008, 05:33:08 pm
Reply #4

Offline hotix

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 05:33:08 pm »
Hey Rades!

I know him from ex Cold blooded, he is rly good player (hardcore), with big attendence and  always prepared for raids ( with pots and oils).

If we need shaman, he have my vote.

I dont know him irl but we meet throuw game and i rly wont to play with him.

March 20, 2008, 05:46:06 pm
Reply #5

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 05:46:06 pm »
If you can, gimme a whisp tonight or otherwise monday when i get back from snowboarding

C

March 20, 2008, 08:11:44 pm
Reply #6

Offline Marko

• Former Member

• Harder Better Faster Stronger

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 08:11:44 pm »
This is his first application.
http://xoops.iron-edge.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2418.0

He was in CB, and sort of quit after two weeks or so (quit, changed account, hacked, whatever).

What was all that about?

Yeah, i got hacked after abouth a month after i joined CB, i found keylogger in my comp after few days, i heard the guy that stole acc sold it for 5k gold to another guy, i offered him 5k gold to give me back my acc but he wouldnt accept. Still i sent ticket to blizz and they gaved me back my acc for about a week, but then i got some RL problems and i had to stop playing to fix em up. Now as i sayd im good to roll again.

Ty for support guys^^.

Just wanted to point that out.
And some of the Serbs that played with him tell me he is quite good. Too many Serbs already tho ^^

GL with application
Markoman@Dunemaul

March 20, 2008, 09:15:09 pm
Reply #7

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 09:15:09 pm »
hmm... if i am not wrong didnt you played with me in CB?
came to some raid and "hacked"...
after your account returned to you why didnt you come back?

o yeee we wiped abit on vajsh...

gl with app

well i sold account, but after i came again to CB...

March 20, 2008, 10:30:50 pm
Reply #8

Offline hotix

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 10:30:50 pm »
Its not true, he didn't stop playing coz of wipes, he stopped coz he had rl problems and when he was back CB was abandoned. I was officer in CB and I know what happend with him...many ppl ask him 2 migrate from other realm on Dunemaul to help CB and when CB disbanded, that ppl who asked him for help soled him out...some of them migrated some of them stopped playing. If u was on his place and that 'friends' call u 2 come and help and in meanwhile u was hacked and when u get your acc back and start playing again saw that those 'friends' r not there anymore....what u will do? I asked him to join us coz we need shamans and he is also good friend of mine and first of all hard core player.

March 20, 2008, 10:31:22 pm
Reply #9

Offline Malody

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 10:31:22 pm »
Ok explaining: After i got invited into old CB i raided with them for about a few weeks not sure about exactly but around, then i got hacked, and i waited to get my acc back for about week, after that for the first time in my life, and last time, i got Health problems in RL and i had to stop playing for about 2 weeks, then when i came back after 2 weeks i saw CB runed(Disbaned) and then i stoped playing for real, i came back 2 Months ago and then RM story starts. And as i said im rdy to roll again.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 11:07:25 pm by Rades2 »

March 20, 2008, 11:10:21 pm
Reply #10

Offline Shapa

• Guild Member

• Sapa SMASH

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 11:10:21 pm »
Hello there
Good application, i can see that you are attuned now witch makes this application even better,
I cant tell you anything else atm besides welcome to 2 weeks of hell called THE trial :)

March 21, 2008, 06:23:11 am
Reply #11

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 06:23:11 am »
if sapa say WELCOME, THEN WELCOME... :)
SAPA gogogog exams! sun well NEAR!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

March 21, 2008, 07:15:16 am
Reply #12

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 07:15:16 am »
Drunk paladins are lulz!!1

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:26:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

131 Guests, 0 Users