Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Elemental/Restoration Shaman

July 10, 2008, 07:47:36 pm
Read 3066 times

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

Elemental/Restoration Shaman
« on: July 10, 2008, 07:47:36 pm »
Hello there Iron Edge! I am now applying to your guild with my shaman which is called  "Sparrowhawk" or you can call me as sparrow if you wish. My name is Isto in real life  and I live in Finland.

Character Information
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Tauren Shaman. I have gear for elemental and restoration, but as main spec I have always been Elemental! I recently leveled enchanting so its a bit low. Im also a Jewelcrafter with all epic gems. I can also make "loop of forged power" if you need it. I might have pvp gear on in my armory link so I give you little information about my gear.

Elemental gear:
Spelldamage: 1215 unbuffed
Spellcrit: 36:32%(including talents)
Spellhaste: 8%
Spellhit: capped for 73lvl mobs

Healing gear:
Healing done: 2050
Spellhaste: 9%
Spellcrit: 8.3%
Mp/5: 257 while casting

All those are with only mana shield up.

Raiding
I am able to raid everyday but after my summer holiday ends raiding after 0:00 will be a bit tricky since I like to sleep more than 6hours/day. Tho I can work it out easily.

I have been playing online games since RUNESCAPE came up which is quite long time ago. After that I have been playing Jedi knight 2, Warcraft 3 and some other games in battlenet.

World of warcraft I started few months after release. Firstly I played night elf druid to 60 and raided MC and BWL after when it was released as restoration. Guild crashed due to drama after we had killed nefarian so I leveled this character to 60lvl at Defias brotherhood. One of the first two rp-pvp servers in europe. I played there for quite some time, but the guild collapsed the first summer after TBC was released, so I transfered to dunemaul where I already had my rogue(undorog) for some time and I started to play with my IRL friends in guild called "Storm" which also collapsed due to lack of players... and so I joined ravenous. Which I today(10.7) left because nearly all my friends had quit the game OR beign kicked out of the guild for some reasons. Ravenous hadnt felt like home for quite some time, and I didnt enjoy playing in there anymore.

Why do I want to join Iron edge then? I want calm raids, no shouting and panicing in middle of boss fights. I also have friends in Iron edge who I want to play with.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I offer active and friendly shaman for your use in pvp and pve. As elemental or restoration. I have done 4 bosses in Sunwell and I read the tactics for new bosses before we start training them. I am familiar with all classes now in Wow and I have 5x 70lvls(Shaman, rogue, druid, hunter and warlock). I can give and take criticism and I have sarcastic sense of humor ;). If you wish to know more contact me ingame or here at the forums.

July 10, 2008, 07:52:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

Re: Elemental/Restoration Shaman
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:52:06 pm »
lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt lighteningbolt. 

lolol give
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:54:00 pm by ManuĂ©l »

July 10, 2008, 07:53:12 pm
Reply #2

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 07:53:12 pm »

Give!

Edit: Beat you by 48 seconds, Nox!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:54:55 pm by TTaM »
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 10, 2008, 07:55:30 pm
Reply #3

Offline Caeros

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 07:55:30 pm »
I think he has a mic now , so you can invite!

July 10, 2008, 07:59:29 pm
Reply #4

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »
Ola,
apart from the nice LARP vids which i also was quickly looking for by your 5vs5 buddies, dell also hopefully told you that we already have an elemental shaman and that your will have to be flexible and be ready to sit out.
But as i assume you knew that before applying, ill go and find a nice LARP vid to spam and let the others reply aswell...

Goodluck
C :)

July 10, 2008, 08:04:08 pm
Reply #5

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 08:04:08 pm »
LOL HE IS COW !
GIVE!

July 10, 2008, 08:23:20 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 08:23:20 pm »
Good app! I will finally have someone to roleplay with... Well, you and Mistoba.

As I have told you, I do not want to (and can not) guarantee you an 80%+ raiding spot until I talk to Sapa.

But you are IE material, that's for sure. We will do something with you, definitely!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 06:21:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

32 Guests, 0 Users