Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock Application

July 17, 2008, 05:21:21 am
Read 3678 times

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

Warlock Application
« on: July 17, 2008, 05:21:21 am »
INFO ABOUT YOURSELF

Sex: Male
Nationality: Turkish

I am studying interior design/architecture in university and hopefully i will be graduated at the end of the 2009 semester.The biggest part of my life is Psychedelic Trance,and i am both producer and listener of this godsend music.I go festivals all around the world and in my home country.I also like wow a lot and been playing this game since it was released.I  applied for beta too but i was unlucky to have a spot.I love all people and wish them best because life is too short for ruining it and i hope one day peace will rule the world not the greedy petroleum companies or weapon dealers...

GAMING AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT HISTORY

Okay here is my gaming history : I was a former member of a hardcore raiding guild in Xavuis, so you guys can state me as a Pre-TBC hardcore raider.We raided a lot in Azeroth and cleared everywhere and those were the days i was really happy. Being a part of something, first boss kills, funny guild chats, having good friends..Then TBC released.I dinged 70 with my fellow guildies but by the time TBC raiding progress started i had quit wow because of the university.This lasted 8 months.I came back online this June but everything was very different...Every people i knew have been migrated and Xavuis was a ghost server and having its worst times.Also my TBC raiding dungeons experience was limited and my gear was awful.So i decided to improve my gear and my experience.I did lots of pvp and turned my gear in to full epix, i also started to join pug raid runs to learn more about encounters, tactics etc..Yet nothing useful dropped rather than Badges of Justice...I tried to join heroics too but believe me guys it was impossible to get a proper party to go heroics in Xavuis. For example: I only did one MGT all these time. So as you can guess i stucked in pvp gear...

Xavuis was once a perfect server but it turned into a nightmare for me and this was really pissing me off so i decided to leave xavuis for my own good.Now i am here in Dunemaul.I felt like a happy kid in a candy shop by the time i entered Dunemaul`s Orgrimmar..Everyone was looking for people to heroics, there were lost of pve chars so i told my self this is it ; I found my new home.I immediately started doing heroics for getting a decent pve gear from badges.I also joined every available pug raid runs too.I still need improvements but i really made a progress and now i have more pve items than pvp items...

INFO ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Character Name: Khul
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Khul

(i dont know if this link will be corrected or not but if you check it now you will see merciless pants, but i no longer use them)

Character Class: Warlock
Character Race: Undead (forever)

YOUR PERSONAL RAIDING EXPERIENCE

Pre-TBC

Zul'gurub: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
Molten Core: Cleared
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
Naxxramas: Cleared

TBC

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: 0/6
Tempest Keep - The Eye: 0/4
Hyjal Summit: 0/5
Black Temple: 0/9
Sunwell Plateau: 0/6

RAIDING AVAILABILITY

Any day and hour of the week/weekend

WHY SHOULD WE INVITE YOU ?

Pve is the most important part of this game and i am an experienced player who knows a lot about pve and i know the importance of teamwork and how teamwork can make miracles.I also want to be a part of something huge again, i really want to feel the excitement of first boss kills again.i also want to have good friends which lasts long...

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN IRON EDGE ?

Same answer '' Why should we invite you ''

YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS

I joined a Turkish guild called '' Invictus '' first but they just werent for me.They tried to teach me pve and teamwork without even achieving any success.Later i joined '' The Untamed Legacy ''.I can honestly say that TUL is a nice and friendly guild and ireally appriciate guildmaster for inviting me while i still have only pvp gear but now i started to collect pve gear and now i have more pve based gear than pvp.. yet there is nothing happening in TUL and everytime i log in i see only 5-7 people online so as you can imagine this is kinda boring.

LAST WORDS

i hope i can join..

July 17, 2008, 11:29:27 am
Reply #1

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock Application
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 11:29:27 am »
I love all people and wish them best because life is too short for ruining it and i hope one day peace will rule the world not the greedy petroleum companies or weapon dealers...

I'm insulted! My father is a well respected weapons dealer, and I myself have invested some of the family treasure in petroleum companies.
Trolls are awesome!

July 17, 2008, 12:23:03 pm
Reply #2

Inphy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 12:23:03 pm »
I'd blame the uranium companies tbh!

But nice application! Just wait for an officer to reply :)

July 17, 2008, 01:46:56 pm
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 01:46:56 pm »
It's a great application mate!

But unfortunately your gear is no where near the level required for Sunwell raiding :(

Thanks for taking the time to apply. If you have some RL friends in the guild, look towards the F&F forum!

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 17, 2008, 02:02:54 pm
Reply #4

Offline Goza

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 02:02:54 pm »
Yes you have good gear for your point of progress, however that's not sufficient for ours. And we have 4 active raiding warlocks anyway.

Makes more sense to apply to a SSC/TK guild, or maybe there's even a Hyjal/BT guild that can tag you along. Gearing up is done quickly these days. Are you familiar with http://www.dunemaul.org ? You can probably find something appropriate there.

July 17, 2008, 03:27:28 pm
Reply #5

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 03:27:28 pm »
good application khul :)
You were cool yesterday when we did MGT , was fun.

Good luck finding a guild!
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

July 17, 2008, 03:51:38 pm
Reply #6

Offline Khul

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 03:51:38 pm »
i thank all of you for taking time to read my application.i wish you guys the best.

cheers ;)

July 17, 2008, 04:50:36 pm
Reply #7

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 04:50:36 pm »
i thank all of you for taking time to read my application.i wish you guys the best.

cheers ;)

Wait... what?

He didn't take the bait?

awesome!
Trolls are awesome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 03:36:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93