Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 INFO: How to make an application to Iron Edge? - TBC Updated!

August 17, 2006, 08:44:18 am
Read 13464 times

Offline Narbol

• Forum Member

• MROTAL STREIK OLOLOLOLO

INFO: How to make an application to Iron Edge? - TBC Updated!
« on: August 17, 2006, 08:44:18 am »
There are issues when signing up to the forum when using HOTMAIL.  

If you get a BLANK EMAIL, please contact DELLING on IRC to activate your account.

Please be PATIENT.  He may not be available when you go on to IRC.  If he is not, just leave a message with anybody who is active and they will pass it on.

If you are in a hurry, you can always sign up with another email address, such as one from gmail.

Greetings applicants and possible new Iron Edgers. I've done this sample application to help you in building a decent application wich is both easy to read and contains information our Class Leaders require when considering you as a possible trialist. Please understand that even if we ask a little IRL information, the two most important things are your history on Dunemaul (and a little in WoW general) and your attitude towards IE and this game. Decent gear is mostly a requirement.

TBC UPDATE
I might be the wrong guy to do this as Im a big casual, but I edited the contents of my post to correspond TBC requirements and changed Narbol to Nandayo.

Greetings Iron Edge from Nandayo the Blood Elf Priest (level 70 naturally)

Personal Information

I am Nandayo, also known as Dennis when Im not playing World Of Warcraft. I live in Finland, but my age, IRL stuffs and offline contact information are personal information, so I wont post them publically. If you require any of this information, feel free to contact me by whispers or mail In-Game or by a private message on these forums.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: Nandayo's Armory
I love being shadow and would hope to play shadow in raiding environment, but if a dire need for healers shows up Im avaliable for respeccing.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: No (Missing all Trials Of The Naaru, but have done Cipher Of Damnation chain)
Serpentshire Cavern: No (Not even started the chain)
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding

Currently I can raid every day of the week if required. I might have IRL commitments during the week, but that only means Im able to log in later. On days that I have to do 'things' Im able to log in around 7 or 8pm. I will notify my classleader about days that dont suit me a good time beforehand.  

More specific times:

Mondays: Whenever required
Tuesdays: Whenever required
Wednesdays: Most likely from 7/8pm onwards
Thursdays: 7/8pm onwards
Fridays: Whenever required if not clubbing
Saturday: Whenever required if not clubbing
Sundays: Most likely whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I have been playing online games since 1999. I started with Diablo 1, continued with Diablo 2 and finally ended in World Of Warcraft. During this time I have also played various games for a shorter duration, including Ultima Online, WC2 Battlenet Edition,  MoHAA and HoMMIII (internet game). I thus have a firm grip in understanding what kind of behaviour is expected in online communities and how to come along with online friends in various situations.

My World Of Warcraft carreer started in February 2005. I created this rogue a few days after the european launch after having a miserably failed try with a druid. So there I was, leveling in Silverpine Forest, when Kaos approached me and I got recruited to Iron Edge. After that, I worked within various tasks inside the guild, but left in August/September due to internal problems. I had a brief try in Verinen Kirves, and after that rejoined. After this rejoin, I played a priest to level 60 on Argent Dawn server. I raided and gathered experience, but eventually got bored of playing a healbot on a RP server, so from the start of the summer of 2006 I played on Dunemaul, almost as active as I used to be when leveling up. I decided to quit WoW in September 2006 due to personal reasons, but returned shortly after TBC launch to level an blood elf priest.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge members have this far shown great spirit and attitude towards online community gaming. I got alot of friends in Iron Edge and I've been following your progress for a long time already. After my try with a priest and now holding enough raid experience to effectively work in High Level instances such as BWL/AQ40 and Naxxramas, I finally decided to apply. My gear is semi-bad at the moment, but Im working on it and I believe it wont be a problem in near future. Iron Edge has always been the top guild on Dunemaul for me, regardless of elitist jerks such as AFGM having been further in PvE progress in near past.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly and helpful guy with a twisted and sarcastic sense of humor. Im also quite active, willing to help my guildies whenever needed. I can offer myself as I am to Iron Edge, and I honestly think I am Iron Edge material both in raiding and social things.

Last words?
PICK ME! (BTW Nachmanun is a nubster!)

-Nandayo a.ka Dennis
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:00:33 pm by graxlos(Gaeios) »
Murtumaan ei kristityn miekkakaan meitä saa, käymme taistoon ainiaan. Nyt laulumme Jumalille raikaa saa, siis tuoppine nostakaa!

September 03, 2006, 11:29:09 am
Reply #1

Kaos

Re: How to make an application to Iron Edge?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 11:29:09 am »
Small tip:

If you do not want to upload your profile but would rather not find all the links to your gear etc, you can list them in the following format:

Code: [Select]
[wowitem]item name[/wowitem]
By typing that you will get output such as [wowitem]Splinter of Atiesh[/wowitem]

November 22, 2006, 02:54:46 am
Reply #2

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: How to make an application to Iron Edge?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 02:54:46 am »
Include your raiding times!
Now I run a tech website.

April 21, 2007, 11:35:29 am
Reply #3

Offline Narbol

• Forum Member

• MROTAL STREIK OLOLOLOLO

Re: How to make an application to Iron Edge? - TBC Updated!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 11:35:29 am »
TEEBEECEE updated.

-N
Murtumaan ei kristityn miekkakaan meitä saa, käymme taistoon ainiaan. Nyt laulumme Jumalille raikaa saa, siis tuoppine nostakaa!

July 21, 2007, 04:32:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
Re: INFO: How to make an application to Iron Edge? - TBC Updated!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 04:32:32 pm »
testing...

[wowitem]Clefthoof Meat[/wowitem]

February 17, 2008, 01:06:37 am
Reply #5

Offline Hova

• Guild Member

Re: INFO: How to make an application to Iron Edge? - TBC Updated!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 01:06:37 am »
Too bad my schedule is ever changing and I could only possibly sign up 2 nights a week for raids. Otherwise, I'd bring over my roach and make an application. :(

Hope you all are doing great! Hi to Brother, Reyanir, and Devlin! (And whoever else I missed.)
Have fun and die well.
"I am what I am. Someone has to be."

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:55:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

159 Guests, 0 Users