Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 B Raid Warrior application

September 11, 2009, 11:43:03 pm
Read 4787 times

Offline Akratos

• Vendor Trash

B Raid Warrior application
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:43:03 pm »
Personal Information

I am Andrew , 36 years old and I live in Greece.

Character Information

My gear can be seen here:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Akratos
This is my tank gear ,my DPS gear is full epick and i do around 3k damage with it but I prefer play tank.

Raiding

Currently I can raid any day of the week but no more than 3 raids per week cos my hard core days are over.I used to raid 6-7 days per week and this is the reason i have 345 days played time but family comes first so 3 days for raid per week is the best i can do.

More spesific time:
Just tell me what times and days u want me online (no more than 3 days per week) and i ll be there.My atendance in previous guilds was above 90%.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

My World Of Warcraft carreer started in May 2005. I created a druid and made him healer.That was it, by the time i hited 60lvl i was aproached by an officer of guild Vengeance in Twinlight Hammer server and got in.We raid 5 days per week and at week ends i was farming or playing.We had a a good 40 man group and we manage to clear everything up to 7 boss in NAX 40 and then the TC came and the guild went to hell!
So i took some friends and i made a guild of my own and i made my 60lvl alt warrior my main 70lvl tank ,we cleared all raids in the game but by that time my RL was in danger by the game so i gave the guild to  my seniur officer and left wow for 4 mounth.After 4 mounths i had a contact with an editor of a greek magazine about games and PCs who told me he was starting a guild under the label of the magazine and before i realize it i was the raid leader of PC Master maniacs!We started with 1lvl caracters 1 mounth before WOTLK and 2 mounths after the WOTLK we were 1 of the best progresing guilds in server.But few mounths later my close friend, the best healer ever in WOW,guild master ,editor in the magazine and father of 2 baby twins in RL,died in a terible car accident.We had a vote in guild and we decided to keep up in memory of our GM.So we elected 3 ppl (among them me) to rule the guild and we manage to clear all 25man raids and be in 5 best guilds in server.Then the ulduar came and the 2 other officers starting to act greedy (for example all good loot  goes to officers and not by dkp!)and i told them that our dead friend was the a honest man and he always ruled the guild by rules so in his memory i cant stay in a guild where doesnt belive in the his rules and left.After that i transfered in your server and joint the guild so what with a good friend but they raid to much for me and i couldnt follow them so i prefered to stay guildless than run after them.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
I saw in your site that u have a B RAID who raids 2 times per week.So after 345 days played i know what i want from the game .I want to log after a hard day at work and home and speak in vent with ppl with good caracter and humour have some laughs but when it comes to raid to be pros (have mats knowing the tacts have flasks and pots etc)I belive u are that kind of guild so i aply!

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I know the game and i know my caracter so i can help in raids.I am a person who does what it says and if i say :I ll be online and ready, that is a fact and not a promese.I am a high end enchanter and i colect every enchanting resipe in game all those years it is like a sick hoby.

Last words?
I have a thing with rare mounts,I have some of them and i am going every reset for the last 4 years to zg for the ztiger but so far ......:)

September 12, 2009, 12:33:58 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: B Raid Warrior application
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 12:33:58 am »
Hey!

Great application :)

I don't know if the B raid need warriors... but I hope they do. You sound nice!

Good luck.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 12, 2009, 01:49:35 am
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:49:35 am »
We don't!  :'(  A third prot warrior, or a third dps warrior...ugh.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 12, 2009, 04:51:59 am
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 04:51:59 am »
You can always give us Theel ! :D
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

September 12, 2009, 05:00:36 am
Reply #4

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 05:00:36 am »
You can always give us Theel ! :D

Over my..body!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

September 12, 2009, 09:12:27 am
Reply #5

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 09:12:27 am »
I agree a third warrior tank :< wtb any other tank, but we are in dire need of tanks.

That said, hopefully we are getting 2 good healer apps this weekend and then maybe, just maybe Ipal can go feral

September 12, 2009, 01:39:33 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 01:39:33 pm »
I'd like the guy who wrote this application in the b-raid, do you by any chance have a wellgeared alt?

Bears like alts!

September 12, 2009, 05:24:52 pm
Reply #7

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 05:24:52 pm »
Ahh, you seem like such a great guy! We could.. harass one of our DPS warriors until they quit the guild, make Tronz go DPS and voila!

Seriously, though.. If you had any kind of semi-wellgeared alt that you like playing, I'd arrange for naxx 25 and such!

September 12, 2009, 06:47:57 pm
Reply #8

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 06:47:57 pm »
We could.. harass one of our DPS warriors until they quit the guild, make Tronz go DPS and voila!

make Tronz go DPS and voila!

Tronz go DPS and voila!

Tronz go DPS

TRONZ

September 13, 2009, 05:46:14 pm
Reply #9

Offline Akratos

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 05:46:14 pm »
As i see u dont need a warrior tank or dps so i guess my aply is denided.Thanks for the good words and i hope in future if u have an open slot in your guild u remember me.
I have 2 shamans alts ,1 warrior alt and a druid but they are 70lvl and to tell the truth i am not interesting to change main cos warrior is a religion and not a class. But who knows if i make my shaman 80lvl gear him up and feel that i rock with him i ll aply again.

thanks for your time good raids and good loots!

September 13, 2009, 05:53:02 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 05:53:02 pm »
Warrior is a WAY OF LIFE!

I like this guy.
Now I run a tech website.

September 13, 2009, 06:01:25 pm
Reply #11

Offline Comrade Nox

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 06:01:25 pm »
This man speaks the truth.
Should anyone be feeling nostalgic, feel free to emo out watching;   http://www.filefront.com/5251825/Laintime---The-Legend/

Great warrior, or greatest warrior?

September 20, 2009, 09:49:24 pm
Reply #12

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 09:49:24 pm »
Dammit, i liked this application!

Ah well.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 12:41:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

196 Guests, 0 Users