Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Hardcore Raid] Paladin (Heal) - Ni?nor

June 20, 2011, 12:17:27 am
Read 5618 times

Applicant

[Hardcore Raid] Paladin (Heal) - Ni?nor
« on: June 20, 2011, 12:17:27 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Ni?nor
Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/executus/Ni%C3%A9nor/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (Heal)
Raid: Hardcore Raid

Personal Info:

Hello there!

My name is Ren?, currently 18 years old and living in the medium sized town of leek which lies in The Netherlands. I just graduated and Im still looking for a study for the next couple of years (Hard to decide which one to choose really :P) Besides WoW I like hanging out with friends and spending time with my GF. During the evenings you\'ll find me playing WoW :)

Spec:

My current main specc is holy, which I have played since I started raiding karazhan during TBC. I\'ve played the holy speccs for around 2 years now. Healing through Kara, BT, SWP, Ulduar, ToC, ICC and also in the current raiding tier where I\'ve been holy for all normal fights + 7 on heroic! I\'ve always enjoyed the holy specc of paladins the most and I would really like to stay holy for the rest of my time in WoW.

I do have both Protection and Retribution offsets (Both sitting around 360 Ilvl I believe..some heroic mode gear here and there :)) If I had to pick one of them for my offspec I\'d say that I like protection the most :) I dunno..I know how to dps as a retri pala and such..but Ive never really enjoyed it ;) I rather dps on any of my alts:)

Alts:

lll just name some of the alts I play the most ;)

85 Hunter
85 Shaman
84 Rogue (Did alot of alt runs with this char during wotlk. Also did Algalon 10 and the UD10 Drake achi on this alt, fun times :D)

Professions:

I currently have Alchemy and Jewelcrafting on my Paladin. Both of these professions give me a substantial improvement to my character. Mixology and longer flask times from alchemy and the 3 imba gems from Jewelcrafting. However, I dont have anything really special for these proffesions ;)

Raid Experience:

TBC

Karazhan : Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
Gruul : Cleared
Zul\'aman : Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK : Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP : 3/6 after the nerf..(Unfortunatly)

Wotlk

Naxx : Cleared
EoE : Cleared
Ulduar : Cleared - Drakes for both versions, also killed algalon in both 10 and 25;)
TotC : Cleared  - Insanity for both 10 and 25 man versions. Realm first 25 man insanity ;)
ICC : Cleared normal/6 bosses on heroic (Stopped playing for a while there. Achieved realm first drake on 10 man w/o the buff before I quit tho.
RS : Cleared (on my warlock)

Cataclysm

BWD : 5/6 Heroic
BoT : 2/4 Heroic
Throne :0/2 Heroic

Previous Guilds:

Ill start from the ones which are actually worth mentioning

Ars Magna Belli - I raided with these guys for a long time. From TBC untill the start of Ulduar. I left the guild because I felt that the progress hadnt been on par with what it used to be in TBC. Overall slacking and such made me want to look elsewhere.

Phoenix - I loved raiding with this guild. I raided with them from Ulduar untill ICC. We were like realm 230 during TotC times which was pretty alright :P But a couple of weeks after we cleared ICC, I decided to take a break and spend more time on RL ;) (Also the point where I faction changed to horde! Yes, old alliance player <-- :P

Blacklight - I started raiding with them in Cata. This guild...is average..we have decent progress but imo, this guild has never been to me what guilds like phoenix/amb have been. I do however, feel like I want to do a bit more than just 7/13 heroic while raiding 5 days a week. I always focus during bossfights..but unfortunatly the majority of this guild does not xP Hence why Im applying to your guild! =D

Availability:

Im prettymuch available everyday from around 18:00 till atleast 24:00. I work on fridays/saturdays and sundays (till 21:00). I just graduated from exams so that wont be comming up anytime soon anymore :P I will however be on vacation 2 times. The first time will be for a week, and the other for 4 days. These will take place in late august tho so that\'ll take a while ;)

Communication:

I think I know how the work my way around the english language in both speech and written english :)I dont have TS3 atm but I can install it w/o any problem :) I also have a mic, dont use too often but Its a possibility :P

Internet Connection:

My internet is always very stable..Im currently on executus EU and im always sitting around 40-80 ms..barely have lag spikes so that should be in order tbh.

Addons/UI:

Currently using ElvUI for most my characters. A nice and clean UI, the way I like it because you can still see everything that\'s happening around you while healing/dpsing/tanking etc etc :)

Also using Grid+Clique/Bigwigs/Recount/Atlasloot in addition to ElvUI ;)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/wowscrnshot062011000847.jpg/

Other Games:

Currently :

Forza Motorsport 3
F.E.A.R 2
Battlefield Bad company 2
Fable 3

Why Iron Edge?

My current server is prettymuch dieing at the moment..there not even guilds who\'ve done 13/13 hc yet and most are stuck around 7. I for one, want to see more of this expansion and especially more hardmodes. I was browsing around on wowprogress and found your guild on the dunemaul realm section. I immediatly checked out your website and what attracted me was the proffesional look of the guild. The progress of your guild is on par with what Im looking for and your community seems like a really active one :D (Also what im looking for in a guild besides progress: Nice people)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer this guild a stable and active holy paladin who knows what he\'s doing. (Based on opinions of others haha, im not the arrogant type of guy). Ive got experience with the holy paladin class for roughly 2 years now and I always try to keep mistakes at a minumum (Preferably none ofcourse, but Im still a human being :P)Im wont get mad when I get criticism, Im open minded when it comes to opionions of others in this game. Tips are always welcome:P Besides the raiding Im always very kind to other people and Im someone who is always willing to give others a hand when they need it ;)

Last Words?

Thank you for reading this application, I hope you\'ll enjoy reading it. Im looking forward to any responses!

June 20, 2011, 12:27:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: [Hardcore Raid] Paladin (Heal) - Ni?nor
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:27:03 am »
Nice app.  Think you should fit in nicely :)

If you and this other priest healer work out, I think we'll have a pretty strong raid group for Firelands!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 20, 2011, 12:38:33 am
Reply #2

Offline Spuzi

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:38:33 am »
Nice app. Your grid is in the middle of the screen?

GL!
Spuzile :-)

Da li cete ikada svoju pesmu imati?
Ili cete kao uvek nase pevati?
Postavlja se pitanje, a to vec znaju svi kompleksi su neizlecivi NaNaNa...

June 20, 2011, 01:26:22 am
Reply #3

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 01:26:22 am »
Excellent app and gear

GL =D

June 20, 2011, 01:29:47 am
Reply #4

Offline Hellfighter

• Community Member

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 01:29:47 am »
Nice app. Your grid is in the middle of the screen?

GL!

If you look on the image he posted of the UI, you can see it is in the middle of the screen.

Nice app and gl

June 20, 2011, 06:19:59 am
Reply #5

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 06:19:59 am »
Hello!

Finally a proper application, nice! You seems to be a dedicated player.

Good luck!
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

June 20, 2011, 10:12:40 am
Reply #6

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 10:12:40 am »
Hey,
Gear,talents,glyphes, and all other things seems perfect for a paladin. Hope you're also as good as our other paladin healer named Jaca!

GL.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

June 20, 2011, 11:54:40 am
Reply #7

Offline Jasminka

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 11:54:40 am »
finaly, holy pala! :)
Gl with app!

June 20, 2011, 01:17:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline Pelev

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:55 pm »
great app, made me feel he is good raider, good luck!!

June 20, 2011, 04:25:17 pm
Reply #9

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 04:25:17 pm »
Hope you're also as good as our other paladin healer named Jaca!

Hah..

June 20, 2011, 04:25:53 pm
Reply #10

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 04:25:53 pm »
You here tommorow btw, Ezzardo?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 20, 2011, 04:39:30 pm
Reply #11

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 04:39:30 pm »
On topic: Seems there's no problems with your app Nienor, can u migrate before the raid today? :)
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

June 20, 2011, 05:11:06 pm
Reply #12

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 05:11:06 pm »
You here tommorow btw, Ezzardo?

We'll see...

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 06:47:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

36 Guests, 0 Users