Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Warlock (DPS) - orphanedland

May 07, 2012, 07:46:56 pm
Read 2802 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Warlock (DPS) - orphanedland
« on: May 07, 2012, 07:46:56 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: orphanedland
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/orphanedland/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Name:Onur
Job:Not working atm.

Spec:

I am playing Affliction atm,since i find it more effective for most of the encounters in DS and easier to do high DPS

Class:

Stat priority for Affli.lock is:Hit cap>Intellect>Haste>Crit>mastery

My rotation is :Curse of elements>Corruption>unstable affliction>curse of doom>haunt>fel flame

Alts:

I have rogue(combat for pvp,sub for pvp),has decent pve gear and pala and warrior chars(they are geared for pvp mostly)

Professions:

Unfortunately i couldnt make any prof.for my chars on dunemaul.I have 11 level 85 chars,Couldnt find money and enough time to make one on dunemaul yet.

Raid Experience:

I have been raiding for about 5 years on different realms,since Vanilla(started with MC raids,Zulgurub,naxx,Eye and so on...
In Cata. I have completed DS with 6/8 HC on other realm with my other warrior char as dps

Previous Guilds:

Aya sofia.Another inactive pvp guild.So i decided to make some serious pve raids on dunemaul as well.

Availability:

I am currently having raids on Wednesday or thursday(there are 2 raid grps so the first day is sometimes changing) and on Sunday.If you accept me to your guild,it would be 2 specific days that i raid on other realm.(for exapmle wed. and sunday)

Communication:

My spelling is not so good but i can understand what ppl talk about mostly(some weird accents of UK ppl is an exception:))takes some time to figure out what they are saying,scottish and irish ppl as well,u know kinda difficult task to understand)

Computer / Connection:

Y i have a decent PC. Ati radeon HD 4670 graphics card.AMDx4 quadron processor 2 GB ram

Addons/UI:

I am using DBM and Omen and Omni CC.And using Wows default Ui.Because i couldnt manage to use some addons like Bartender successfully however default ui is fine for me to play

Why Iron Edge?

I was just spamming trade channel and looking for a serious raid guild.Then Hitnrun and Hulkie(i hope they are correct names) whispered me that you have been looking for DPS for your raid progress and they told me to apply from website so here i am

What can I offer Iron Edge?

DPS,discpline and will to manage anything as aimed to be done

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

In game

Last Words?

Thanks for your interest.Have fun

May 08, 2012, 12:00:09 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Warlock (DPS) - orphanedland
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:00:09 am »
Slightly short application. Your gear seems decent, you will have to wait for a reply from sheikone or Hitnrun

Bears like alts!

May 08, 2012, 12:30:28 am
Reply #2

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 12:30:28 am »
ye a bit short application as graxlos said.Now,seriously mate i cant "trust" someone to
be part of our group with no professions.I think that its a big part of this game and for me is a big disadvantage to not get the ++ from professions.Seriously,yes the gear is decent but ... dont know.

Also our 2 raid days/times are Wednesday/Monday and i think that you will miss one or you dont know exactly if you will be available,but we are looking for stable members.

May 08, 2012, 12:32:09 am
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 12:32:09 am »
Oh yeah I didnt look very thoroughly, not even a single point of therazane rep -.-

Bears like alts!

May 08, 2012, 07:48:56 am
Reply #4

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 07:48:56 am »
Stat priority for Affli.lock is:Hit cap>Intellect>Haste>Crit>mastery

My rotation is :Curse of elements>Corruption>unstable affliction>curse of doom>haunt>fel flame
Intelect>Hit, you will cap hit with gear always but Intelect got higher dps value, this means you dont want hit gems in your gear(unless socket bonus is 20+stats than you can put 20 hit/20int gem).
Never ever use fel flame, even if you are moving and everything else is on cooldown better use life tap. If everything else is on cooldown and you are full of mana use it than, but its never priority.
@rest: dunno if you are reading his apply but this guy already play on some other ralem raid group, we never allow it in the past because that usualy cause problems.

emo? >3

May 09, 2012, 12:53:14 am
Reply #5

Offline HitNrun_

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 12:53:14 am »
Sheikone tells me that i do sometimes short and maybie rude reply's but ok tell me now sheikone... Im not rude but how is it possible to apply in a servers 1st guild without doing it right, i mean even if you see on trade the spam it says SERIOUS application are welcome... and no professions? seriously? even someone with much lower gear would do more dps than you with the advantage of the professions. Good luck with your application

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:12:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

135 Guests, 0 Users