Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Tusí

September 13, 2020, 09:02:18 pm
Read 1596 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Tusí
« on: September 13, 2020, 09:02:18 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Tusí
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Tus%C3%AD
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Simon, 25, Stockholm Sweden, Baker.

Class/Spec:

I prefer playing Affliction becouse its amazing, with dot management etc, however after a long break pretty much all of BFA Ive been playing destro for a while wich is allright, not to bad but I lack corruptions.  My gear are the same for Aff and Destro

Full on haste becouse casttime, and shard regen gcd etc, also i try to get my spells rolling with conflag on cd unless I need it for a reason, killing an add fast or something like this, depends on the fight, when BL is used how I need to use my CDs for an specific add or something, if not just dump chaosbolts and try to maintain havoc for the int buff due to Rolling Havoc.

Alts:

Rogue, druid, monk

Professions:

Na not really, Engineering enchanting, alche

Raiding Experience:

Ive been playing healer, tank, rdps, mdps, anything really, my last raiding experiance was in Legion, where I got CE in Emerald nightmare, i got 7 or 8 down in ToT due to guild struggle but in Tomb I got CE with Banter Basement, then I got to Aggrammar in Antorus where I decided to take a break from raiding, due to personal life happening.

Previous Guilds:

Break during BFA and well new real life situation pretty much.

Availability:

Well thats why I apply, I work 14:55-23:25  monday-friday, and im free on weekends so I cant commit to a normal scadual and I still would like to raid in SL again aswell as have fun.

Communication:

Yes, Yes, Yes

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have a good new PC that I bought about 4 month ago, nope no FPS issues, 100/100 internet, stable yes sir,  about 32ms home 32 world, I lag when im in Epic Battleground Ashran when everyone clashes in the middle with Bloodlust on, not lag more like fps drops

Addons/UI:

https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic5f5e6b26c94ea683696842

Elvui
Elvui Skullflower
Weakauras
Bigwigs
Details!
Range Display

Other Games:

Just WoW, and Dota

Why Iron Edge?

Becouse you have a one day a week raiding team wich fits my real life situation perfect!

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer an happy atmosphare and always a good mood, helpful player that always want to success as a guild not a player, always trying to helpout guildies with everything

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Well, WoWprogress

Last Words?

Since its soon to be SL and I have only been playing BFA for 2-3 month after 2 years of a break, im looking for a stabil guild to play with and Im also willing to reroll before SL, my main has been my warlock since legion but before that Ive been playing druid, hunter, mage, rogue, priest, warrior, well everything and everyrole just let me know inforhand so I can start gearing etc. :)

September 15, 2020, 10:49:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Tusí
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 10:49:03 am »
Hello Tusí.

The current raid roster is filled with DPS and i cannot offer you a trial for SL.

Good luck in your search!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:00:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users