Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb

September 04, 2017, 02:27:58 pm
Read 3811 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb
« on: September 04, 2017, 02:27:58 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: rutvikb
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/rutvikb/advanced
Class/Spec: Death Knight (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

hey, my name - Rutvik,age-20,location-india, am still studying atm in college.

Class/Spec:

my spec right now is frost dk... personally i love this spec regarding of it performing completely crap or if the opposite spec is doing much better.. i really dont like unholy at all because i just love the frost lore etc. and dislike unholy..so not matter what i always try to be the best and improve how much ever i can in the frost spec no matter how it performs on logs. my ilvl with frost atm is 932 equipped 936 unequipped because stats.. also my traits are 60 right now

well the stats am still trying to achieve for my spec right now is 25 crit 20% haste and rest mastery because crit and haste that much % is really enough and over capping it doesnt really increase the dps by that much... as far as the rotation goes frost rotation is probably the easiest and since breath of sindergrossa has been completely destroyed by blizzard whatever little rotation was there is now gone as well.. so basicly the rotation is like dumb runic power when full use obliterates to dumb runes and use howling blast whenever rime proc's. as far as obliteration goes hit the buttons which sines to proc them use frost strike.. and to always keep up to date om my class i always look at the top logs youtube videos on what other dks are using and see the best possible way i can improve it.. and try to better them.. overall i can say that i have been playing frost dk for a really long time and i can say that i know basicly everything theres to it

Alts:

i have few alts but none of them are raiding standards or 110 level am not focused on alts as i love my dk and dont really like any other classes

Professions:

herbalism and mining right now because you can make good gold with it although i dont do much atm

Raiding Experience:

i have been playing the game from like wotlk but was a casual till warlords i was raiding mostly on private servers and then made a switch to blizzard in warlords was mostly pvping in warlords.. and mainly started focus on raiding in legion so in nighthold i did 4/10 mythic and ofcourse 10/10 hc but my guild decided to stop because tos was around and ppl had to stop playing due to irl issues so we lost our 20 man squad... then in tos 9/9 hc couldnt do anything on mythic because no 20 man roster

Previous Guilds:

soo i was an officer in my previous guild.. i was really impressed by the amount of game knowledge and drive my fellow guildies had towards raiding and one of them had realm first in wotlk.. so after we stopped nh i decided to stay because i had become friends with them... and wanted to progress on tos as well.. so i decided i wanted to further help them by becoming officer help recruit and stuff.. nut as time went on we progressed well but the raid leaders had a lot of issues with each other and disagreed on a lot of stuff and often used to fight.. i tried my best on solving the issues but in the end they just gave up raid leading and decided to step down although we were so close to getting to mythic as we just lacked 2 or 3 more players... so there was no raid leader and i the raid leaders who were there decided to take break and come back for the next tier but then i understood i had just wasted my entire time and there was no helping this because it was gonna happen again in argus as well so i decided it was time i left because i wanted to progress and i could see the guild dying slowly as well as people just showed up to raids and then never played the game again which was negatively impacting on my interest on the game as well

Availability:

am available always unless i have my exams comming up in that case i will already inform the raidleader/officer about when i wont be available

Communication:

yes yes and yes, have been speaking english my entire life in school college etc. basicly like my first language so thats not gonna be a problem

Computer / Connection:

yes i have a decent computer.. my ping is fine as well i dont dc every hour... but whenever it rains in my country the power goes away so i wont be able to come back to the raid unless the power is back but it doesnt rain much in my country so i dont think that will be problem because it never was.. and its like 11pm when we start raiding

Addons/UI:

elvui,weakauras,skada,dbm i guess thats about it i can download anything else if necessary
https://imgur.com/a/st8LR

Other Games:

i play a lot of league and i love the game and fifa etc. sometimes pubg and yeah like trying out some new games as well

Why Iron Edge?

well the first thing i see in guild from my previous experiences now is stability which u guys can offer,seeing that ur guild is stable since like forever now... a decent community who are all friends which is what am looking for because for me its not about progression its also about having fun with guildies.. making friends helping out each other and stuff.. also i see you have good knowledgeable players in your guild which is what i like..i want to join your guild so i can become a part of this community and meet with a lot of new people and be friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

well first of all am not a guild hopper when  i look for a guild i make sure that it is what i want and its perfect for me and vice versa.. i can try to help the guildies in whatever way i can.. also what i can offer is basicly i guess every member of your guild is supposed to which is take criticism when required ,am a fast learner of the tactics.. i adapt pretty fast to the raid and tactics and doesnt take me forever.. at first am a bit shy but then as i get to know people i open up and am much more cheerful person then.. overall i can say that am not a douche and am pretty much nice to people always.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

i saw a guild advertisement in the wow trade chat

Last Words?

well i know right now i meet you requirements for ilvl/traits i guess but not the raid progression.. but thats fine i completely get it because i dont want to hold you guys back when u are raiding mythic.. am mostly hoping to atleast get in the argus raiding team cauz i feel its too late for me now to get into a mythic team and adapt to the tactics and they way your guild does it.. as am pretty sure you guys will be expecting to one shot all without any mistakes and i cant promise you i wont make any mistakes because i havent done the fights on mythic difficulty except the first boss.. and wasnt part of the progress.. so am hoping i at least can get a spot for the next raid tier which is argus because that is what am looking for atm.. and if i get a spot in the mythic team that would be really amazing but i dont see that happening realistically..so yeah thank you for your time for reading this long application.. and i hope to join you guys :)

September 04, 2017, 04:02:25 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mimfoe

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Death Knight (DPS) - rutvikb
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 04:02:25 pm »
Hi Rutvik, and thanks for applying!

I have a bit of a concern about your local time, and whether or not you'll be able to stay throughout an entire raid. Since you're from India, I believe you're at gmt+5:30, making you need to be on from 00:10-04:30, which is quite late, even for the most hardcore gamers. Are you sure you are gonna be able to be online at these hours?

Best regards and good luck with the application

/ Mim
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 04:03:57 pm by Mimfoe »

September 04, 2017, 04:21:54 pm
Reply #2

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 04:21:54 pm »
Hi there mimfoe, thank you for the early reply
and yeah i can be online in those hours as even when i used to raid in my previous guild it was the same time, considering we will be raiding for like only two days its completely fine with me. :)

September 04, 2017, 07:07:49 pm
Reply #3

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 07:07:49 pm »
Hi Rutvik, I'm a fellow DK who loves Frost, hopefully the recent changes will allow for alternative talent choices following the domination of Breath.

Would you be able to go in to more detail about your chosen spec and how you play please?  Your application reads; dump runes, dump runic power, hit procs.  Essentially you've reduced it to hit buttons, hit other buttons when they flash.  It could be argued that's all everyone is doing but it doesn't really give an impression that you understand the class, it's abilities or how they work together.  You state you know 'basically everything there is to know about Frost spec yet you don't make an attempt to showcase your knowledge.  Now is your time! Dazzle us with what you know about Frost!

Please also provide logs from your recent performances so the officers can see how you are doing.

Cheers

Tutan

September 04, 2017, 09:07:41 pm
Reply #4

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 09:07:41 pm »
hey,
well ok so if we are going to play the obliteration spec.. then first as soon as the boss engages we start of by buliding up some runic power by using obliterates and then as soon as we get the concordance buff,unholy str, we pop remorseless winter, pillar of frost and use sindergrossa's fury and then pop obliteration during obliteration we use frost strike to get the killing machine procs for obliterate and use obliterate.. use howling blast when rime procs so whenever u get a rime proc on howling blast we use howling blast and when we use howling blast its a guarantee killing machine proc, soo yeah thats the rotation for obliteration use frost strike, obliterate howling blast on rime proc and then obliterate again because of killing machine proc.. basicly do that for 10 sec/ however long obliteration lasts... after that your are back to your usual rotation of keeping your buffs up which are remorseless winter and pillar of frost use frost strike when ur full on runic power and use obliterate to dump your runes.. if you get rime proc use howling blast... and if you run out of resources you use empower rune weapon to get back resources and continue with the rotation.. and keep your buffs up at all times..and yeah thats pretty much it for the obliteration spec..unfortunately my previous guild used to not log properly hence i dont have any proper logs but i was always in the top 2 with over a mil dps always by the end of the fight i know thats not a proof but yeah they didnt log much and my logs arent up to date

September 04, 2017, 09:10:22 pm
Reply #5

Offline rutvik

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 09:10:22 pm »
also i forgot one more thing when u start the burst you use sindergrossa fury when u have 5 stacks of razorice concordance buff and unholy strength up which really increases its damage

September 05, 2017, 11:12:11 am
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 11:12:11 am »
Hi Rutvik,

Thanks for your application and your interest in our guild. Because of our full roster, your apparent lack of mythic experience and potential issues with your physical location, I can't offer you a spot on our raiding team at the moment.

I can, however, offer you a social spot with the potential of raiding with the other teams if they would like to have you join them, but that's not up to me. If you've been proven to be stable and reliable, we might be able to reconsider for Argus when the time comes.

If you would like that, you can poke an officer for an invite. If you want to start raiding mythic right away, then I wish you the best of luck finding a suitable guild and hope we meet again someday.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 01:46:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

181 Guests, 0 Users