Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Holse lvl 70 troll mage

July 10, 2007, 10:00:46 pm
Read 5555 times

Offline holse

• Vendor Trash

Holse lvl 70 troll mage
« on: July 10, 2007, 10:00:46 pm »
Personal Information
Hi there, I'm a 17 year old boy from Denmark. At the moment I'm studying at what is equivalent to the American high school - well apart from summer vacation of course.
I play World of Warcraft mostly for raiding, and of course fun :)

Character Information
My character is named Holse - it's gear can be found at http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Holse (for some reason the offhand is wrong as of right now, I have the +fire damage offhand which is aquired through heroic marks.)
I've been playing for a fairly long time on my mage now, and just recently became guildless, since my old guild (Electus), which I was the mage officer of, disbanded while I was away for a festival in the summer vacation.

Attunements:
Karazhan: Yes - and have also cleared all of Kara
The Eye: No - since there is no longer a preQ needed.
Serpentshire Cavern: No - since there is no longer a preQ needed.
The Black Temple: No
Hyjal: No

Raiding

I can raid most days of the week on the given times - monday may prove to be a slight issue every other week, as will wednesday on the weeks in between (I cook for a family of 7 on these days, which means I sometimes can't quite make it for raid times.)

World Of Warcraft history

I began playing WoW in may 2005, after being advised to switch from Guild Wars (which, believe it or not, was a good decision IMO :))
Since then, I've played many classes, mainly pre-TBC. I started out with a warrior that only ever made it to 58 (now 63, however.) After this failure I rerolled shaman, which worked fine and got me a lvl 50'ish shaman, however, my ability to switch around brought me to playing my twink priest a lot more, and my first "real" 60 was born - being my priest. I cleared MC with this priest, but after the pre-TBC patch which rendered PvE useless for a while, I decided to build up a mage instead, playing here on Dunemaul with a IRL friend of mine (later to be the priest officer of Electus). I reached 58 before TBC and a pause from WoW and then bought TBC once it was released and have played my mage since then.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Well hopefully some DPS. Apart from that I'd like to offer my friendly spirit and whatever fun I could possibly bring the guild - apart from that, just ask :)
EDIT: oh yes. I am also quite usable as a vendor-machine for drinks and snacks... :P

And just as a side note, I have noticed that mage recruiting is closed, but figured I'd give it a shot and hope I could possibly be accepted anyway.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 10:03:12 pm by holse »

July 10, 2007, 10:44:09 pm
Reply #1

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

Re: Holse lvl 70 troll mage
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:44:09 pm »
Pssst, Daekesh doesn't like the armoury!

July 10, 2007, 10:58:58 pm
Reply #2

Offline Ahkailon

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 10:58:58 pm »
Female troll?
Win?

July 10, 2007, 11:38:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline holse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 11:38:26 pm »
Pssst, Daekesh doesn't like the armoury!

what does he like then? :)

Female troll?
Win?

yes. very win .. or not :P thought it would just be an alt, so made it somewhat gheyish.  :o

July 11, 2007, 01:23:17 am
Reply #4

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 01:23:17 am »
And another dane! When will they stop? :P I liked the application, was well written...
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

July 11, 2007, 02:00:21 am
Reply #5

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 02:00:21 am »
Heya.  Thanks for the application. But, sadly, if I recruited anyone else I'd get strung up by a gang of angry mages :)  So I'm afraid I'll have to deny this app. Sorry!

Gl finding a guild.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 11, 2007, 04:11:59 am
Reply #6

Offline holse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 04:11:59 am »
Heya.  Thanks for the application. But, sadly, if I recruited anyone else I'd get strung up by a gang of angry mages :)  So I'm afraid I'll have to deny this app. Sorry!

Gl finding a guild.

yeah okay fair enough, just thought I'd check :) anyway. good luck with further PvE progress :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:24:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

318 Guests, 0 Users