Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Eclipsea [Declined]

June 26, 2011, 12:27:51 pm
Read 2831 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Eclipsea [Declined]
« on: June 26, 2011, 12:27:51 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Eclipsea
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Eclipsea/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Heal)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

My name is Pengfei Zhang, Im actually Chinese MSC student studying Subsea Engineering university of strathclyde in Glasgow,UK. im 25 years old and have spent 3 years in glasgow. I may not fully understand the "wow slangs" but i will try my best to listen to the RL.

Spec:

My main and senondary spec are both restoration. And i prefer to heal rather than dps in raid. cos i experiencd warri tank/dps and lock dps, and never have a chance to play a role like healers in European Servers. (Back to China, i spent 4 years playing all classes in The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.) this chareacter is born of healing.

Class:

As a druid healer, if it was in a Raid, my main responsibility is healing the melee or ranged dpses but also keeping 3 stacks of lifebloom and  rejuvenation on main tank. In healing process, if boss does large AOE damage to us, i may cast the wild growth immediately and combined with rejuvenation and free regrowth to these members who standing together just convinent to use swiftmend to heal them all. dispell magic , curse or posion is another main job for our healer, i perfer to communicate with the other healers about whos gonna take charge of group 1,2,3 or 4,5 just in case we case the same spell on the same member, its a waste of mana even if we are farming.

Professions:

skinning and leatherworking, self-sufficiency for producing my own gears.

Raid Experience:

I only have experience of level 80 and 70 raiding, cos i just play Europeaning servers for less than half a year and during that time i mainly get used to familiar with the languages u speak. but i will not feel hopeless or negative even if we wipe for the whole night on only one boss.

Previous Guilds:

sorry no previous guild, im just a new bird in a wild server.

Availability:

All evening times. this a summer vacation for me, and i only working on my MSC essay in the afternoon at the school lib.

Communication:

English is not my first language, but i spent 3 year in glasgow in university. i can speak on the teamspeak 3.

Internet Connection:

i have a very good internet connection.

Other Games:

warcraft 3, call of duty,  PES

Why Iron Edge?

frankly speaking, i just came to this server, im not familiar with other guilds, just the name of iron edge with the same "iron" with my old chinese server "ironforge".

What can I offer Iron Edge?

all kinds of food and drinks even if enchanting mats.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

randomly searching

Last Words?

Hope to work with your guys, although my gears are not good enough to your requirements item level, but i did much better in HCs than those healers have better gears than me. and i also have a Zulaman bear with can partially indicates my healing work.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:42:47 pm by Pluug »

June 26, 2011, 12:47:53 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Eclipsea
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:47:53 pm »
Loving your attitude!

Good luck!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 26, 2011, 12:53:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 12:53:07 pm »
hallo there. i do not know much of enchanting/gemming for druids but i do see you miss a couple of enchants and the belt bucket(cloth waist?)

the app seems fine enought but we do have 3 resto druids but since we are very low on priests there might be room for you so hang on (:

June 26, 2011, 12:54:31 pm
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 12:54:31 pm »
since we are very low on priests there might be room for you so hang on (:

cough.

OT: Nice app! Where about's in china are you originally from?
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

June 26, 2011, 01:09:42 pm
Reply #4

Offline Worldbinder

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:42 pm »
i really like this app and yes its thae attitude that grabs me, maybe you can post links to some of your characters that arent in the european realms? experience sounds good, i trust any TBC raider to not be stupid! i dont think the gear seems much of a problem with 359 epics going for justice points this week, make sure to get all gemmed/ enchanted belt buckled etc and stick to full leather for that stat bonus

v good app

June 26, 2011, 02:41:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 02:41:05 pm »
I wouldn't mind some competition in our healing team and usgetting a bigger healing team now that firelands only a couple of days away. Veilas announcing he isn't commit back should open for a trial at least.

Good luck with your app!

June 26, 2011, 02:45:39 pm
Reply #6

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 02:45:39 pm »
Set a few hours aside to farm random troll/hc on the first day of the patch, and I'm sure gear won't be an issue. What do you do for fun when not playing wow?

Subsea engineering eh? Fluid mechanics is a fun branch of physics!

:D

June 26, 2011, 03:52:53 pm
Reply #7

safire

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2011, 03:52:53 pm »
Nice app :)
Your gems and enchants looks good, tho you are missing some. Your spec looks intresting and glyphs too.

Goodluck :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:09:38 pm by Safire »

July 02, 2011, 01:31:53 am
Reply #8

Offline fruitbat

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 01:31:53 am »
heya, cheers for ur app.

as was mentioned we currently ahve 3 resto droods in the b raid so ill leave any stuff about raid spots up to blackwhale and our raidleaders.

just gunna mention a couple of things from looking at ur char :)

ur gemmign is fine tho u are missing a couple of enchants. also (aside from ur head piece that i asume u are leave cos its a pvp item) u have not reforged some mastery items to haste, i guess ur sticking at the haste milestone / waypoint that have have atm and have chosen to keep the amstery, thogh tbh id say in 25 mans the haste is still worth a little more even if its not gettign u to ur next haste waypoint.
(dont shot me if half way though firelands i start hording mastery cos it turns out to be great :P)

ur spec is fine too, though u may find moving ur points from living seed to blessing of the grove helps u out more.

all in all nice app, gl ^^

July 17, 2011, 10:36:35 pm
Reply #9

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:35 pm »
We're currently full on druids so i'll have to decline you.

Good luck in search for other guilds and thanks for showing interest in IE
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:08:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

322 Guests, 2 Users
Shimmar, hemoroidtv