Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Lammejr (XR) [Accepted]

July 12, 2011, 08:00:06 pm
Read 1780 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Lammejr (XR) [Accepted]
« on: July 12, 2011, 08:00:06 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Lammejr
Server: Twisting Nether
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Twisting Nether/Lammejr/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Heal)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

hello iron edge, my name is burak,i am 22 and i live in Turkey. i am currently a senior student at electronics&telecommunication engineering. English is not my first language but i can speak and understand it pretty well.

Spec:

My main spec is resto and off spec is balance, 360 equipped ilvl on both. I enjoy playing a healer because it gives me the chance to make up for most dps failures. And i  keep balance as off-spec in case where 1 less healer and 1 more dps is needed for a fight.

Class:

Playing wow for around 4.5 years and playing resto druid for like 3 years of it i know almost every mechanic of druid class and use them in a raid environment.For example like taunting add and kiting it in rotface hc when ot died on first hc kill, or using stampeding roar on the guy followed by atra's breath on first hc kill and so on. And having a high mobility as a healer is great because (imo) healing is not a very hard thing to do and this feature can help your raid a lot on boss fights when all raid is at full health(twins hc best example).
Since healing is very versatile its hard to keep a rotation but thinking the boss is tank&spank my rotation is keep 3 stacks of bloom and rejuv(helps when a swiftmend is urgently needed) on tank, heal somebody who needs a heal with a rejuvenation or regrowth if he needs a large heal(with the changes in 4.2 to crits regrowth can save people from dying a lot easier then before), and on very heavy aoe situations i use wg on every cd and place myself between most injured players and pop a swiftmend. Not afraid of using tree of life and tranquility when needed.

Alts:

Lamme(combat rogue) on twisting nether.Name was kidneythief while i was on dunemaul.

Professions:

5 days ago i was sitting at 525 herb/mine but when i decided to apply IE i changed them to tailoring and enchanting(about back enchant my personal idea is if something procs in an uncontrolled way let it be spirit not spellpower or int at high numbers because it is most likely to pop when you spam heals and you will need mana after not spellpower when very heavy aoe ended)

Raid Experience:

Didn't capture any logs :( but raiding experiment is:
Vanilla: just playing on friend's acc.no raid
TBC: karazhan,grull,ZA and SSC(after %20 nerf up to bloodboil in black temple)
WOTLK:
Naxx:Cleared
Malygos:Cleared
Ulduar:normal up to yogg-saron,hc mode: FL,Thorim,Hodir(when toc came all hc modes)
TOC:normal and hc cleared
ICC: normal mode cleared,hc mode 10/12 with %10 buff and sindy with %30
Halion: normal cleared
Cata
BWD: normal cleared,atra hc
BOT: normal cleared,lolfus hc
TFW: normal cleared
FL: shannox

Previous Guilds:

Tenacious on dunemaul. i was playing my cousins acc (shownomercy) but when i created my new acc quit there.

Availability:

Monday,wednesday and thursday until the end of summer.
Since i am a senior student at university i have lots of projects waiting for me this year and having a stable raid night system is what i am looking for.

Communication:

I can understand and speak english. Have ts installed and will talk when needed(and not a quiet person :)

Computer / Connection:

Didnt face any technical problems while playing wow. Have a steady 8mb internet and if my ms goes yellow(which happens rarely) i use a program called wtfast which speeds up my connection a lot. Playing approximately at 30 fps on 25 raids.

Addons/UI:

Bartender,recount,clique,grid2,dbm are my most favourite addons.

Other Games:

no other games.

Why Iron Edge?

Mostly because of its fame.Other main reason is raid night schedule.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A solid healer you can rely on and some nice chat(mostly about music other then wow)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

I played at dunemaul for 3 years so guess how :D

Last Words?

Hoping to raid with you guys.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:31:34 pm by TTaM »

July 14, 2011, 02:47:28 am
Reply #1

Offline Blackwhale

• Guild Member

Re: [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Lammejr (XR)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:47:28 am »
Been looking at the other healing applications i've got and paying close detail to yours i'd like to trial you.

I realise that tomorrow might be hard with migrating and all that but if you could show up monday the 18th ill make sure we have a spot for you. Make sure to read up on the tactic for the first 5 bosses in Firelands.
If pluto isnt a planet because its a dwarf, does that mean dwarfs aint people?

July 17, 2011, 04:16:24 pm
Reply #2

Offline Yoica

• Officer

Re: [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - Lammejr (XR)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 04:16:24 pm »
Any confirmation you'll be here on dunemaul tomorrow?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:53:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

272 Guests, 1 User
Naasty