Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Fury Warrior D?nte [Accepted]

October 07, 2011, 02:17:41 pm
Read 4427 times

Offline Dante

• Guild Member

[Casual Raid] Fury Warrior D?nte [Accepted]
« on: October 07, 2011, 02:17:41 pm »
Hai, B raiders!

Character: D?nte
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/D?nte/advanced
Class/Spec: Fury Warrior
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

My name's Robert, I am 24. I live in Sarajevo, Bosnia and I am currently unemployed, unfortunately. Oh and I like pasta.

Class:

My gear is somewhat lacking due to first gearing up to tank heroics, as during that time we have played RBGs and I had no interest in raiding, I've gathered all the best 378 boes I could, and spending my valors to keep on improving my gear.

Spec:

I've been playing my warrior since I've started this game, I can, somewhat, safely say I know the class in and out when it comes to dealing dmg.

Playing fury atm is somewhat easy (rollface yo). You basically keep BT on CD, while it's on CD you have 1 GCD free, that GCD is filled with the following abilities based of priority: Raging blow then Slam then reshout. Use heroic strike with excessive rage (bloodlust or a lot of unavoidable raid dmg) or when Battle Trance lights up. I Colossus smash during said free GCD only if I am Enraged, have berserker rage ready or Bloodsurge is up. Deathwish and recklessness are used up with pots and lust to maximize burst.

Alts:

85 Warlock I play occasionally to enjoy being a disgustingly overpowered caster (arena wise)

Professions:

Maxed out Enchanting and Jewelcrafting, I can do every cata enchant and saved up JC tokens for upcoming Epic gems until blizz decided to be a comedian and make Epic gems only come from raids, so no idea if I should spend 200+ JC tokens on blue designs, I can cut every useful meta gem tho.

Raiding Experience:

Well since I have started late into TBC (Black Temple) I have not raided back then beside the occasional 10man runs with Ikari. When Wotlk came out tho, Ikari decided to be a little more serious about raiding so we tackled on and cleared all of the entry raids (naxx, sarth3d, malygos).

When Ulduar was released, Ikari died raiding wise, and some of it's core raiders joined up Ravenous, myself included. With Ravenous I have cleared all of wotlk and it's hardmodes. After Lich King was finally dead (a really late kill) Ravenous died, so me and a few others, mainly pvpers, decided to take a break and focus on PVP.

Transferred to Kor'gall and joined a guild called Sadistic Intents. After failing to get gladiator (2728 did not cut it lol) I've came back here to join Therash's RBG group.

Now that RBGs died as well, I've decided to try and get back into raiding again, but I didn't now wish to spend more then 2/3 days a week to raid, it was enough when I did it in ravenous with 5/6 days a week.

So my raiding experience for cataclysm is pretty non existant (I've killed Baleroc in a pug tho if that counts lol)

Previous Guilds:
Ikari - Dunemaul
Ravenous - Dunemaul
Sadistic Intents - Kor'gall
Iron Edge - Dunemaul (well I am making this application while I am already part of the guild lol)

Availability:

As I am still unemployed I have a lot of free time so I should be able to make every raid.

Communication:

I'd like to think I speak fluent English, but be advised I can sometimes sound retarded. I have TS3, ventrillo, skype and of course a working microphone.

Computer / Connection:

I'd also like to think my PC is pretty decent, wow runs smoothly on a high resolution and ultra settings (no shadows tho), as for my connection I rarely ever lag spike and have a constant 50/60 ms latency to both home and world, but considering I live in a piece of shit country, my net can die out of nowhere on the rare occasion (had it happen during some nights in my time raiding with Ravenous). So no it is not rageloging or fake DCing.

Addons/UI:

Other Games:

None, wow 4 lyf yo.

Why Iron Edge?

Well, I am already part of Iron Edge, but as a PVPer. But seeing as Iron Edge can offer what I look for (B raid) it's a no brainer to apply.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

An always prepared DPS warrior who is very competitive at whatever he does.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Again, already part of it lol

Last Words?

Wall of text?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:58:41 pm by TTaM »

October 07, 2011, 02:19:38 pm
Reply #1

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

Re: [Casual Raid] Fury Warrior D?nte
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 02:19:38 pm »
You got good raid experience! gl mate! :)
I am a mage

October 07, 2011, 02:34:34 pm
Reply #2

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 02:34:34 pm »
hahaha really? good luck!  ;D

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

October 07, 2011, 02:37:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 02:37:26 pm »
I always somewhat panic when pvp'ers apply to raids inside the guild, not sure why. Really good application though mate, good luck i'm sure yoica will speak to you soon.
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

October 07, 2011, 02:38:04 pm
Reply #4

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 02:38:04 pm »
I am disappoint Robert! I wanted you in the A-raid!
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

October 07, 2011, 02:55:01 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 02:55:01 pm »
Let's kit this guy out so he can smash Rocca on WOL.

Got my full support, would raise the level of our raid tenfold.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

October 07, 2011, 03:00:24 pm
Reply #6

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 03:00:24 pm »
Good application Dante. We got 2 DPS warriors and 1 on trial, but I think we should make some room for you.

Yoica makes the call but you got my vote

October 07, 2011, 03:24:09 pm
Reply #7

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 03:24:09 pm »
Possibly worst warrior in Europe (maybe world?). Be ready to see how he overagroo, stands in fire, slacks on pots/fishes/tactics. Also he is very sensitive.

October 07, 2011, 03:30:15 pm
Reply #8

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 03:30:15 pm »
Time for angry polak to start raiding again?
High functioning sociopath.

October 07, 2011, 03:38:36 pm
Reply #9

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 03:38:36 pm »
Great app, wish we saw more like this!

We run with 3 dps warriors, 2 dk dps and 2 rets so we definitely need more plate dps to balance out the loot distribution.

I'd definitely like to give you a trial. Depending on our raid setup I'll start your trial on monday otherwise it will be thursday. Make sure you've read up on/watched all the hardmode tactics for the firelands.

October 07, 2011, 05:25:52 pm
Reply #10

Offline Narw

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 05:25:52 pm »

Would be honored to have a chance of raiding with such talented player and amazing person like you Cojche, but sadly i would feel bad for doing this to Dante. I mean, how would he feel if i would rape him on dps every single time?!

October 07, 2011, 05:51:38 pm
Reply #11

Offline Dante

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2011, 05:51:38 pm »

Would be honored to have a chance of raiding with such talented player and amazing person like you Cojche, but sadly i would feel bad for doing this to Dante. I mean, how would he feel if i would rape him on dps every single time?!

Bitch please

October 07, 2011, 06:04:05 pm
Reply #12

Offline Rucious

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:05 pm »

We run with 3 dps warriors, 2 dk dps and 2 rets so we definitely need more plate dps to balance out the loot distribution.

I'd definitely like to give you a trial. Depending on our raid setup I'll start your trial on monday otherwise it will be thursday. Make sure you've read up on/watched all the hardmode tactics for the firelands.
Who is the 2nd Ret, Yoica?
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

October 07, 2011, 06:32:12 pm
Reply #13

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2011, 06:32:12 pm »

Who is the 2nd Ret, Yoica?
its Toompa

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

October 07, 2011, 07:15:04 pm
Reply #14

Offline kagir

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2011, 07:15:04 pm »
Let's kit this guy out so he can smash Rocca on WOL.
wat

Not my domain, but I've had a few talks with Dante, and they've all been nice. I'm quite sure he'd perform well if he got a shot. Best of luck!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:44:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

274 Guests, 0 Users