Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - ?rzul [Declined]

February 02, 2012, 02:59:22 pm
Read 25711 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - ?rzul [Declined]
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:59:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: ?rzul?
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/%C3%BArzul%C3%A1/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Heal)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Vegard. I`m 18 years old and live in norway.  i go to school there and off school time i work as a car mechanic  always fun tuning cars and installing turbo`s into cars, aint it?
in the weekends i party with my friends and test my new built Cars
AND of course i play alot of world of warcraft on my free time!

Spec:

i`m playing a resto druid as main spec ang i got currently 385 ilvl with that spec.
got 7/3/31 in talents as resto and i`ve figured out that this spec gives me the best advantage as a healer.
i got balance as OS but gear wise i dont got much to bring there.

Class:

As a resto druid i chose troll to get the decent racial "berserking" for hard times when i need to cast a little faster. my stats: i always choose int in my gem sockets and for the meta gem i got 54+ int and 2% max mana. with that meta gem i need 2 yellow gems, and i got those as a 20int/20haste gems. since i cap my haste with 1588 followed by eliteist jerks for the best procs. priority for my stats is int-haste(stacking it to 1588)-mastery-crit-spirit
i always stack mastery after my haste is capped and since i don`t need crit exactly, due to mastery talent.

my rotation is variable. i always stack 3x lifebloom on the tank. and rejuvenation on the tank/tanks. if regrowth procs and there aint much dmg on raid the tank gets it and hopefully my 4 set procs at that time and gives it the longer duration aswell. (helping if the tank gets a hard slam and i can react faster on healing him up.
when it comes to healing all others and tanks aswell i of course use nourish and keeping a rejuvenation stacked on the tank aswell.
if there is harder damage i use regrowth often if needed to spam.
wild growth comes randomly on players taking damage, and i swiftmend the players mostly stacking to others or the ones in need of some hard healing.
(had no issues being the best healer on morchok hc)

Alts:

Got 7 alts:
- 85 Frost Dk
- 85 arcane mage
- 85 combat rogue
- 85 survivial hunter
- 85 prot paladin
- 85 arms warrior
- 85 disc priest

Professions:

I got alchemy with 525 skill and im elixir master that i can earn some more flasks when i create them, have started with enchanting that will be 525 very soon, will and can make flasks to the raid members/guild so we can spare some golds for the flasks.

Raid Experience:

Well i had a account before this one that i raided in TBC and vanilla and wotlk where i cleared all raids including ICC 25 man hc, BWD and TFW with my friends inqontrol (martin Larsen) and califo?s old accounts until i got banned from wow, i dont know why but it happened, so i started a new account that i have cleared DS on my rogue and did hc morchok on my druid:D i didn?t have any probs being top healer on morchok hc:) So i have alot of experience with raids. i got many of my clearing on my rogue that were my main before that u maybe will check? the name is nadinja just so u can check my Fl clear with my mate Kevin (califo) and inqontrol (martin larsen)

Previous Guilds:

Im curently in Synergy were im in the A team as healer but i dont like them anymore becouse they are getting angry on the grp if somebody fails and kicking them from the raid group and getting new ones instead, so im just standing in the guild and give the shit of their raiding times, i just hate guilds that are like that so im leaving that guild very soon. My old account raided with Rigor Mortis in Wotlk then me and Califo went to red star and inqontrol went to you :)and when i got hacked they kicked me becouse i said it, im still trying to get it back but its impossible to do it, so i have lost the hope of that account.

Availability:

available at ALL times.
i got my exams in june but the date isn`t set yet. and i will be able to raid, the exam dosent set me off the raid times.

Communication:

I got team speak client 3 , got a nice working michrophone and speakers.
got no issue with the English language and will be able to listen and speak.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is quite decent, got no FPS issues, and my internet is indeed stable.
will have no problem with the raids at all.

Addons/UI:

Recount to check out all the different stats (dps,hps,activity ect)
iceHUD to have a rate of my mana, hp and the percentage of myself and my target.
atlasloot to check out loots.
playerscore to check out gear and experience of other players.

i got keybindings as:
| , f, v, g ,t r, q, e
shift + 1
shift + 2
shift + 3
shift + 4
shift + 5

Other Games:

I played MW3 before but im only playing Wow at the time and i dont think i will play other games anymore

Why Iron Edge?

Well i want to join Iron edge because i`ve always known they got a great social guild and a great deal of nice players. been wanting to join IE for quite sometime but never got my nerves up (gearwise ^^) to acctually put up an apply.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a full time resto druid with alot of potensial!  i`m reliable, hard-working and always up for some funtime on wow.
i will always be there , learning, being better, stronger and can give what it takes to be a good, but casual raider.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

acctually , i got a good friend in your guild, martin. he`s ingame name is inqontrol as you might know  started back in wotlk where we raided together in rigor mortis and progressed icc. the guild broke down, he went to you, i went to red star.

Last Words?

that would be pretty much it, if something is missing please let me know so i can straightn it up
feel free to contact me by mail if you wonder on something and ill get back to you asap

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 05:45:48 pm by Yoica »

February 02, 2012, 03:10:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Druid (Heal) - ?rzul
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 03:10:34 pm »
Your gear is a bit on the low side and a thing that annoys me is the fact that you havent even started on therazane rep so you can get the shoulder enchants and you only have one profession leveled up.
You have already killed morchok hc so you are probably a pretty decent player, but I would see it as a requirement to atleast fix those two.

Bears like alts!

February 02, 2012, 03:12:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 03:12:48 pm »
That's the only thing he killed. :D
High functioning sociopath.

February 02, 2012, 03:14:22 pm
Reply #3

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 03:14:22 pm »
lol yeah, thats pretty funny.

Bears like alts!

February 02, 2012, 03:15:36 pm
Reply #4

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 03:15:36 pm »
Gear seems a little low and you missing you shoulder enchant. Should also fix your profession. Switch herbalism for something a little more raid orientated such as Enchanting for the ring enchants.
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

February 02, 2012, 03:16:06 pm
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:16:06 pm »
Lol surim, you clearly didnt read his post or my comment :P

Bears like alts!

February 02, 2012, 03:19:13 pm
Reply #6

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 03:19:13 pm »
Lol, each time I tried to post my reply somebody beat me to it. I missed the part on his app where he said he is gonna do enchanting, I just noticed from his armory profile that he still has 5 herbalism.
Sometimes, when I'm alone and can't sleep at night, I get naked, rub Vasoline all over my body and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen. Ever tried it?

February 02, 2012, 03:28:32 pm
Reply #7

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 03:28:32 pm »
Just a reminder, if you want to reply on this thread you will need to join IRC and ask somebody to activate your forum account.

February 02, 2012, 03:42:41 pm
Reply #8

Offline vegard

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 03:42:41 pm »
About the herbalism skill i got that on my paladin:) that why i choose enchanting:D  and yes im getting the rep with therazane now:D will get it today. i dont got much progress on this druid so be nice with it:L my progress are a little spread on all of my chars so its hard to see all of my progress:P and this account was created in cata so dont got any TBC or WOTLK and vanilla achivs becouse my old account that got it has all of the achivs that i can´t get back:(

February 02, 2012, 03:44:02 pm
Reply #9

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 03:44:02 pm »
Links to your other character armory profiles?

February 02, 2012, 03:56:45 pm
Reply #10

Offline vegard

• Vendor Trash

February 02, 2012, 04:04:54 pm
Reply #11

Offline vegard

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 04:04:54 pm »

February 02, 2012, 04:11:06 pm
Reply #12

Offline Surim

• Guild Member

• The African

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 04:11:06 pm »
Your hunter has better gear and it seems as if you have done quite a bit of raiding with it, but still hated with Therazane. Does that rep eat your soul or something?

February 02, 2012, 04:14:19 pm
Reply #13

Offline vegard

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 04:14:19 pm »
Well the hunter was my main before they nerfed the marksmanship specc that i liked best, so i started with my resto drood instead becouse i like them better and im better experienced with them becouse of my old accounts:) i dont playing much on my hunter anymore and the rep with therazane is becouse i didnt level in deepholm:P i got 12k rep with them right now:) im online and getting the rep today for u:)

February 02, 2012, 04:20:39 pm
Reply #14

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 04:20:39 pm »
You need to do the dailies for about a week to get exalted or farm a lot of instances :P

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:05:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

210 Guests, 0 Users