Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Ancyrá

April 26, 2012, 07:19:55 pm
Read 4480 times

Melih

[Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Ancyrá
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:19:55 pm »
Hello Iron Edge,

Character: Ancyrà
Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Ancyr%C3%A0/simple
Class/Spec : Troll Hunter (SV as main spec/OS BM for tame rare spirit beasts but i can play MM as well)

Personal Info:
My name is Melih,i am 32 years old and i live in Sweden. I am unemployed now but I am thinking to start some courses to have a job.

Spec:
My main spec is Survival now because of actual game content's giving max dps output. According to logs, 10 man world records with end-game gear : BM:46.975 / MM:47.395 / SV:56.338. At beginning of cata it was different, MM>SV and i was playing MM. I can play all hunter specs effectively or which spec is needed for raid progress or to fill some missing buffs in raid, I can respec whatever needed.

Class:
Hunter stat prio is as said in many guides and theographies : (Agility > 8% Ranged Hit > Haste (20%) => Crit > Mastery = Haste (21%+)). At exactly 20% haste, Cobra Shot becomes only a 1.66 second cast time. This means you should be able to use Cobra Shot exactly three times before each Explosive Shot. But with Tier set bonuses there are some rotation changings: we get more focus from 2P bonus which is steady/cobra generate double focus and 4P set bonus (arcane shot give %30 haste to your and pet). While dpsing, we dont need to spam 3xcobra because it will make outfocus and happens a big DPS loose. And some fights we need fast and burst dps spam like tendons at spine or bolt at madness. So I keep a little more haste. So with set bonuses we get enough haste from gear anyhow and stat prio is like Agility > 8% Ranged Hit > Crit > Mastery >= Haste

Alts:
I am an active player who is online more than 10 hours everyday now. So i have Druid healer alt which is at 4/8 HC now (Warmaster and Zon'oss HC was close to down) Arms MS warrior with prot OS, and already leveled a shammy now which i plan to play resto/enchancement at free days. Also i played 85 priest, 80 mage and paladin which to learn abilities. I believe lvling a char is best and good way to learn abilities, spells and talents and when you learn abilities of other classes, you have much idea and knowledge about game and helps a lot in raiding progress.

Professions:
Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting are as primary professions and their enchantments very usefull for my class. +130 agi to wrist and +67x3 Gem... Also have full cooking and fishing secondary profs which i create my own food and feasts. Also in my alts, I have Enchanter (which has almost recipies), Alchemist (Elixir master) and Inscriptor.

Raid Experience & Previous guilds:
I start my raiding career at end of TBC, beginning of WotLK. TOC, ICC, RS, BWD, BOT as Heroic in 25man runs... I was a member of one of top guilds in Al'Akir. At the beginning of cata while we clearing BWD and BoT 25man HC, from real life issues i had to give a break to game. And started like 2 months ago and have 1 year annual-pass now and wish to make good progress at Mist of Pandoria.

Dragon Soul : I cleared 8/8 Normal and 6/8 HC with my current guild as an uncoming DPS replacement. We made some try at Spine HC but raid finished for that day. I know tactics for Spine and Madness HC aswell. And couldnt able to find 8/8 Heroic pugs. So I just have a gear that can be optained from normal drops / pug runs, which is 395ilvl, i have 397ilvl hand also but using LFR one for to keep 4P set bonus. My gear is fully gemmed and enchanted ofcourse but I keep +50Agi gems for HC pieces.

Availability:
I dont have any problem about date/time because i dont have a standard scheduled work but i plan to start some courses in future and they will be in daytime. I'm online everyday/evening till late night.

Communication:
I have ventrilo/ts/raidcall and well at speaking/talking English.

Addons/UI:
I use TukUI as UI,
DBM and BigWigs as boss encounters,
Recount and Skada for inspect fight and statics (not for only just look dps :) )
I have Omen for threat management also but good hunter never has agro problems, other hand helps agro management to tanks while misdirecting or feign death.
Auctinator, Carbonite,
Healbot while healing on alt,
Quartz cast bar (I watch also target's and focus's cast bars same time)
PowerAuras classic, which i like most. Can make my own warnings for everything... Buff, debuff, cooldown..etc

Other Games:
I played some other DVD games which have finished so fast. Assassin's Creed series, Batman Arkas City, NFS, etc
As some online games: Starcraft and Aion for my cousin's advice. And waiting Diablo to see but i cant quit from WOW.
Also i play WOW at PTR. I'm lvling a monk and copied my char. I will focus PTR more after i prepare my character.

Why Iron Edge?
To be honest, I migrated Dunemaul some weeks ago from Al'akir after returning game back, because of some real-ID friends and their friends... They planned to merge in Dunemaul. They wished to make team and do some raids but it couldnt happen systematically as i wish beacuse most of them are playing for PvP or started new to WOW and others have time problem to be active everyday evening but there are very good players also and when they come we make some runs with help of guild friends. And now guild i have been in is made of very good people also who are farming DS HC 8/8 as 2x10man raids and one another altrun with some main farming team's players which I attend with my druid as healer. And for now, unfortunately they doesnt have a spot for hunter because there are too many DPSers and they are old friends. I saw Sheikone's recruitment note and wanted to apply specially after reading "hunter".That made me interested a lot. I am online everyday and want to hardcore raid and get ranked like my old days with my hunter which is my main char. (/played 128days only on hunter and at least 200 days on alts)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I am helpfull, friendly and searching and fast learning and eveyday online active person/player. I can offer to attend all raids. I like to share and help. I like to take responsibility. In a team and guild, friendship, helping each other and walking as a team is most important thing and i can do it well. Discipline is also important for progress and a good raider must have rules like a soldier and some fun sometimes of course. Second thing, I wish to be a unchangeable part of a progress/success team. And i know what a raid leader/guild wants from me and i do my best, give whatever i can. As my class, my job is doing DPS by following to tactics, and i can offer to do maximum DPS according to my gear or any other special quest according to tactic. And in my old guild i have ranked in some encounters and that was the most wonderfull feeling i have ever feeled. To be in top 10 or 100 middle of thousands of people, hard to tell that feeling by words and I want to get this success back again and it can be only done with a good, professional team. Even you have brain like Einstein, you cant do anything as solo in wow. So you have to have a spot, respect your team, be good friends, and know importance of your spot.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??
According to server statics, Iron Edge has highest progress in server and that shows made of what kind of people. and it is the point that every wow raider wants to play with intelligent people.

Last Words?
I think that i wrote the most important things that you should know about me, but if you need more please ask me. I believe, I will be usefull for you. Best way to know a raider is to do some raids together in time. I thrust myself and my brain which is needed in wow but I cant say "I am the best" but i can say honestly "i can do my best".

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:51:38 pm by graxlos »

April 26, 2012, 07:29:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Hunter (DPS) - Ancyrá
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 07:29:18 pm »
good application. Lets see what sheikone says :)

Bears like alts!

April 26, 2012, 08:46:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Sheikone

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:46:52 pm »
i made a conversation with that guy and i think that this model of player is what we are looking for.

Application is very good and in some lines i thought that it was my application when i was a hardcore raider hehe .

I want that hunter in our group(and in IE ofc) :)

April 26, 2012, 09:47:52 pm
Reply #3

Offline HitNrun_

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 09:47:52 pm »
Really nice application, it has been a long time since i saw one like this :P. I have spoken with sheikone about him and he is exited of this guy and since his gear is not that bad and we need a hunter i think i will vouche for him.

N1 "guy" :)

April 27, 2012, 09:48:09 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:09 pm »
Looks good, poke an officer for an invite. Or poke me on irc tomorrow and I'll login to do it :)

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:01:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

162 Guests, 0 Users