Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 DK Apply to B-Team

July 20, 2010, 08:29:23 pm
Read 7928 times

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

DK Apply to B-Team
« on: July 20, 2010, 08:29:23 pm »
Personal Information

-Hey my name is Bartu,I'm living in Turkey and im 15years old(im going to be 16soon)- And I'm playing Worold of Warcraft for 4.5years(almost 5)

Character Information

- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Exp%C3%A9ctuse -In addition i love playing frost much more than Unholy(I have 2xFrost Giant's Cleaver 264lv in my hand and my back is changed to Shawl of Nerubian Silk for Expertise and hit cap-In addition i have Tank egar too: 47k UB Health)BTW I'm always been open for Criticsm and it makes me go better not worse..:D

Raiding

-Well i know my achiv.s not full(i mean LK and HCs)but my exprience is pretty good and im also a skilled player-I have tried every single boss on HC(except Blood Concuil 25HC-LK HC)and i wasnt the reason we were wiping,and if i dont know a boss ill go youtube and watch Tankspot for tactics and i can get them easily because im ot a retard...I'm pretty good player BTW,I never fail on tactics(maybe sometimes if my Connection gets very bad,but that doesnt happens usually so...)

More specific times:

Mondays: 16:45-02:00
Tuesdays: 16:45-02:00
Wednesdays:16:45-02:00
Thursdays: 16:45-02:00
Fridays: 16:45-02:00
Saturday: Whenever required if i dont have a family situation
Sundays: Whenever required if i dont have a family situation

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

-I started gaming with Playstation1:D-I was playing races-Mortal Combat and much more:)Than i started playing computer games when i was 7 on my Cousin's computer and he was playing some strategy games.One day he bought a game Named ''Warcraft''(Reign of Chaos)there were some monsters id rlly get scared of:PSome times i wasnt even able to sleep,i was thniking about some Hero's that will protect me from the evils in my dreams lol:DWhatever thats how i learned Warcraft,And then my cousin bought ''World of Warcraft'2 in 2005 and he was playing it till 4:00AM and i was watching him:)I had a Tauren shaman(was just able to make him 4lv in 3days lol,I didnt know how to cast a spell,how to heal my self even how to loot whatever)Than my father's friend's son teached me-He was palying the game very well :DI learned the game's basics from him in 2005 i bought a computer and just bought Wow AND Dowloaded it thats how i started wow:D

-In 2005 i wasnt a good 60lv except PvPİNG(in addition i had a 12RANKED Paladin)-Than with TBC's release i turned to Retri,i wasnt beleiving that th Blues drop from Outland was better than the Grand Marshall's i bought with my own hands,so hard.I was even thinking of sending an E-mail to Blizz. about that howeverİ;I didnt....And than i dinged 70ding!!!-Than i had to take a looong break untill raise of WoTLK becuase of my personal thingys...And after that i bought a new packege cause i wasnt remembering my secret question-pw-even Name:Whatever i made a char 55and than i satrted making a DK:Dand im playing my DK since Naxxramas and im enjoying it:)

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

-Well i want to join ''Iron Edge'' because ithink you're proggress is nice and also you're friendship is nice too.And i dotn think you're guild is full of retarded people that doesnt understand the game mechanics and you're also fair about everything.However the main thing i want to join you is teh ''Team/Guild Spirit'' and that makes a guild PRO and GOOD.(((I transfered here like 1.5 month ago and ive always been in Hammerheart named guild;than i realised that somethşng strange going over there(for just some guys)For example; The RL was sayin tha other shaman healer that ''we cant do this combat whith this heal'' while he was having same heal with him....And also that guild wasnt completly fair,except some ppl... i didnt totally like it....-Also there were so much failers lol we wiped on Rotface HC for 3days totally 17times....xDIf we were wiping on %30s and wasnt wiping cause of funny things i dont usually mind of Wipes but the wipes was the silliests u could ever see can u beleive there were 3xBig Oozes?xD)))

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

-I can offer  you a good,nice guy that knows the game,not just playing-Im also a player that trying to play the game in Lore.I'm also an attractive person with a sense of humor:DI'm a fun guy usually but im sereious when im ''sereious''

Last words?

-Well i'm just saying i hope ill be accepted,even if you are full of Meele.I can be tried i beleive,and I'll not let you down if u want to try me:)Thanks for reading my app.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:23:01 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 08:51:49 pm
Reply #1

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

Re: DK Apply to B-Team
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 08:51:49 pm »
Srsly i know GS is a big thing in WoW or rather on Dunemaul, but dont you know alot of ppl hate GS and think its something satan invented ? :P My point being you shouldnt mention GS when applying to a top guild on Dunemaul, hell you shouldnt mention it if you applied to the worst guild on Dunemaul... Armory might be down atm, but it wont be down forever, but you mentioning GS will be here forever :D

July 20, 2010, 08:54:07 pm
Reply #2

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:54:07 pm »
Well just said it because Armory wasnt working and its fixed now so i changed:)You can see my Gems-Talents-Glyphs right now;)-In addition I'm the ones who hate GS too the best simple example:If you give the 277lv T10s and a Shadowmourne to a DK who plays really bad, the max DPS he'll do is 4k::P-But if u give Shadow's Edge and 251lv t10s to a DK that plays good he'll do better than him like 7-10k:DSo im the one who hates GS too and want to kill the guy who invented it....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 08:59:07 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 08:56:13 pm
Reply #3

Offline Huntresa

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 08:56:13 pm »
It doesnt erase the fact you wrote it in the first place :D

July 20, 2010, 08:58:56 pm
Reply #4

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: Iron Edge 10 man Raidgroup 3! (BEE REJDERS!)
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 08:58:56 pm »
Im an attractive person too ! Welcome to iron edge! No dogs aloud !......kili...<3
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

July 20, 2010, 09:01:38 pm
Reply #5

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 09:01:38 pm »
It doesnt erase the fact you wrote it in the first place :D

Well yeah but in addition it doesnt erase the thing im a good player either:)And as i said Im the one that who wants to kill the inventer of it-Well GS doesnt mean anything as simply;I saw a guy that donated 277lv item with Blue Gems(i mean rare not epic:P)and also it doesnt show the enchants so u cant get if they are enough or dont:)-So basicly its the Silliest thing ever invented !!!:@
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:04:29 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 09:40:43 pm
Reply #6

Kilizion

Re: Iron Edge 10 man Raidgroup 3! (BEE REJDERS!)
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 09:40:43 pm »
Im an attractive person too ! Welcome to iron edge! No dogs aloud !......kili...<3

Haters Gonna Hate!

July 20, 2010, 09:42:27 pm
Reply #7

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 09:42:27 pm »
Why no info about previous guilds?
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

July 20, 2010, 09:45:36 pm
Reply #8

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 09:45:36 pm »
Why no info about previous guilds?

-Didnt know its needed well added now.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:22:06 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 10:54:23 pm
Reply #9

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 10:54:23 pm »
I've been told that u were not an experienced player, learned most of the basic mechanics of the game at hammerheart and also got kicked out of the guild after some immature screams on gchat.
As a raider that your dps was below the raid average, which is far below for our standarts.

I personally never liked the guild hammerheart specially the former GM but its true that they have some good players they r not hardcore and have a calm n friendly athmosphere.

Also there were so much failers lol we wiped on Rotface HC for 3days totally 17times....xDIf we were wiping on %30s and wasnt wiping cause of funny things i dont usually mind of Wipes but the wipes was the silliests u could ever see can u beleive there were 3xBig Oozes?xD)))

I can believe there were 3 big oozes and guess what? I also believe the way to progress sometimes goes from "many many" wipes.

July 20, 2010, 11:02:02 pm
Reply #10

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:02 pm »
I've been told that u were not an experienced player, learned most of the basic mechanics of the game at hammerheart and also got kicked out of the guild after some immature screams on gchat.
As a raider that your dps was below the raid average, which is far below for our standarts.

I personally never liked the guild hammerheart specially the former GM but its true that they have some good players they r not hardcore and have a calm n friendly athmosphere.

Also there were so much failers lol we wiped on Rotface HC for 3days totally 17times....xDIf we were wiping on %30s and wasnt wiping cause of funny things i dont usually mind of Wipes but the wipes was the silliests u could ever see can u beleive there were 3xBig Oozes?xD)))

I can believe there were 3 big oozes and guess what? I also believe the way to progress sometimes goes from "many many" wipes.

Well you are right about some of that but this is my view mate,and i didnt say that there wasnt a Friendly Atmosphere i just said i didnt like someone there and it wasnt totally about me it was about them too and that is my personality alass i dont like to fight with ppl like that-And the kicking was not about that i was gonna leave my self friendly but they kicked me and just becuase i said my own views to some other ppl in guild.And if u want to know the thing that i get angry was some in-guild fight that was noooot even about me but it was just riddicilous,they didnt act well if u want to know the situation i can tell u private-Also,i accept that i wasnt really well done DPS but with that i wasnt failing on tactics ofc. and is aid its time for me to get good do nice DPS and dotn fail on tactics and guess what happened?I searched some forums and ding i really made a good going like the first time i came here obviouslly wasnt good and that why i didnt apply to u right?And at last times i wasnt going below 5.at boss fights,and wasnt failing on tactics either so;That makes you a good player and thats why i make an apply to u ''now'' i did it beucause im a better(good) player now
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:07:00 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 11:16:23 pm
Reply #11

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 11:16:23 pm »
QFT;
...and is aid its time for me to get good do nice DPS and dotn fail on tactics and guess what happened?I searched some forums and ding i really made a good going like the first time i came here obviouslly wasnt good and that why i didnt apply to u right?And at last times i wasnt going below 5.at boss fights,and wasnt failing on tactics either so;That makes you a good player and thats why i make an apply to u ''now'' i did it beucause im a better(good) player now

I'd like you to post here cos I'm not really interested in your "personal" matters with ex-guildies, but believe so the situation tells more than you type here.

PS: I really have great respect for you cheery.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:20:37 pm by Justa »

July 20, 2010, 11:19:30 pm
Reply #12

Offline Expectuse

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 11:19:30 pm »
I really have great respect for you cheery.  ;)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:26:17 pm by Expectuse »

July 20, 2010, 11:36:41 pm
Reply #13

Offline Cheerycoke

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2010, 11:36:41 pm »
what do you mean sertth :=) bout the respect thingy
I am a mage

July 20, 2010, 11:55:57 pm
Reply #14

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2010, 11:55:57 pm »
You have the Ribbon.....

therefore DENIED

In all seriousness. Your gear is decent, but looking at the replies so far and our abundance of melee your app is denied.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:47:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

218 Guests, 0 Users