Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Fury Warrior application -- R2

August 04, 2010, 09:17:22 pm
Read 3849 times

Offline Jaered

• Vendor Trash

Fury Warrior application -- R2
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »
Well; I hope this TBC template will suffice!

Personal Information

My name's Gabriel and I'm a 20 year old Belgian. I'm currently studying Business Management in my home town of Leuven.

I used to be quite the hardcore raider in vanilla (and somewhat in TBC) but as far as WOTLK went, I went pretty casual. I started playing again a few months ago, pugging myself through everything I could with a 2-month break in between. I am mainly focusing on Cataclysm, and a nice raiding guild would be awesome! The only thing you should know about me is that I'm a _very_ loyal guildmember. (Hence I've been guildless throughout my casual days)

Character Information

My gear can be seen here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Jaered

I've tanked throughout TBC (being offtank in SSC/TK) but went fury for a change in wotlk. I am available for any of these specs for cataclysm, I consider myself quite experienced and well informed in both raiding specs.

Raiding

At this point it's quite difficult for me to give out a raiding schedule as I've been working in July and have the month of August to go.
More specific times:

Am not able to give this out for this month untill 15th or so September. Seeing as my schedule for work varies. However, when attending college I will be available whenever needed.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I (used to) play Warcraft 3 (RoC & Dota mainly) for quite some time when I hopped on the WoW-train. I am mostly experienced in FPS' which really adds to my WoW capabilities as I use a FPS "key-setup" to move. With Q en D (A & D for Qwerty) for strafing and not turning. I believe it also adds to my reaction speed in crucial moments. (FPS: CoD (1, 2, 4 & MW2 + Mohaa + CS(S)). I'm also quite good at other RTS games as Command & Conquer and played this quite intensively.

I started playing WoW a few months after launch and started out on Sunstrider. I played a warlock throughout level 60 progressing in MC, ZG, BWL, AQ20 & AQ40. I played quite hardcore and ended up clearing those instances and progressed in Naxx but wasn't able to finish it before TBC. In TBC I had a few server firsts (Gruul's Lair, The Lurker Below and I think Karazhan was also a server first, no achievements back then..) and rerolled Warrior shortly after on Trollbane to join up with RL friends. I progressed in TK/SSC with a newly formed guild 'Carpe Cerevisi' and ended up quitting before BT progress. Shortly after I bought wotlk, got to 80 and slacked around due to not bothering with a new guild (I don't join unless I plan to stay) but recently my WoW-interest sparked again and RL friends convinced me to get to Dunemaul and well here I am. I think my gear is "OK" for pugging everything I could, and having a two month break due to lack of motiviation (I don't like being guildless). With my eyes on Cataclysm I want to make sure to be in a good guild where I could end my days in WoW. In my career, I have only been in two guilds, so I'm a _very_ loyal person as stated above.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge is a rare guild these days, because unlike most modern guilds, Iron Edge passed the most important test of all. The test of time. I'm looking for a stable guild, with experienced/skilled players where I could feel "home". I don't intend on any form of guildhopping.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can endure critisism, and don't take things too seriously/personaly. I'm always up for a good laugh but I can remain serious in serious situations (liek real srs mkay). I offer you my experience and not being a braindead zombie as my contribution to the guild. I always carry flasks, fish feasts, bandages, and other consumables and most importantly the knowledge of tactics to any raid, progress or farm. I also have vent/headset.

Last words?
I think I've said enough already...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:38:07 am by Jaered »

August 05, 2010, 01:31:56 am
Reply #1

Offline Sertth

• Former Member

• Sertth - Fury Warrior

Re: Fury Warrior application -- R2
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 01:31:56 am »
Nice app there. But Is it for the Braid (R2- Raid 2 ??)? if so we are currently running with 4 warriors and they seem very stabile even in the mid summer. And chances you get a raiding spot seems so low for now.
Sertth - B Raid Fury Warrior

August 05, 2010, 01:33:04 am
Reply #2

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 01:33:04 am »
really good app, sounds like the kinda guy i like :)

(abyiss and his warrior love)

xx
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

August 05, 2010, 01:55:26 am
Reply #3

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 01:55:26 am »
Good old warrior love. Good luck with your application!
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

August 05, 2010, 01:55:56 am
Reply #4

Kilizion

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 01:55:56 am »
Good luck.

August 05, 2010, 03:15:58 am
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 03:15:58 am »
The TBC template is all ANYONE needs, baby!
Now I run a tech website.

August 05, 2010, 03:19:27 am
Reply #6

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 03:19:27 am »
we have lots of warriors but who knows , gl with ur ap
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

August 05, 2010, 11:18:01 am
Reply #7

Offline Jaered

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 11:18:01 am »
Nice app there. But Is it for the Braid (R2- Raid 2 ??)? if so we are currently running with 4 warriors and they seem very stabile even in the mid summer. And chances you get a raiding spot seems so low for now.

Haha yes it is. I made up my own term after I've managed to forget the one used here. Anyhow, I wouldn't mind joining any team for that matter.

Thanks for the Good lucks ;-)

August 05, 2010, 12:26:21 pm
Reply #8

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 12:26:21 pm »
Hell why not, we only have 5.2 warriors in the b-raid!

In all seriousness, despite the good app we don't have a spot for another warrior. Good luck with your guild hunt.

August 05, 2010, 12:30:00 pm
Reply #9

Kilizion

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 12:30:00 pm »
Is the .2 ET?

August 05, 2010, 12:38:36 pm
Reply #10

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 12:38:36 pm »
i think its me :P
i should get bonus points for being the adorable one of the braid tho :P
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

August 05, 2010, 01:08:02 pm
Reply #11

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 01:08:02 pm »
You both fail.

Nox ofc

August 05, 2010, 03:09:06 pm
Reply #12

Offline Jaered

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 03:09:06 pm »
Hell why not, we only have 5.2 warriors in the b-raid!

In all seriousness, despite the good app we don't have a spot for another warrior. Good luck with your guild hunt.

Well thanks anyway. I've still got some time left seeing as cataclysm's around the corner and hopefully there will be a lot of people quitting ;-) hence, spots open. Dunemaul's Warrior population seems quite good though.

August 06, 2010, 04:03:07 am
Reply #13

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 04:03:07 am »
Man, everyone says they can take criticism but damn 9/10 times getting asked 'why do you suck so badly? would you please stop?' gets taken so personally and I just don't know why.

August 06, 2010, 12:22:24 pm
Reply #14

Offline Jaered

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 12:22:24 pm »
Man, everyone says they can take criticism but damn 9/10 times getting asked 'why do you suck so badly? would you please stop?' gets taken so personally and I just don't know why.

That's not really positive critisism is it ;-); it's more like a statement hidden in a question.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:23:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

206 Guests, 1 User
Weedsmoka