Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Twistedsøul

July 08, 2017, 06:08:54 pm
Read 3693 times

Applicant

Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Twistedsøul
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Twisteds%C3%B8ul/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hello, I am Emil, I am 23 years old and I live in Bucharest, Romania. I just graduated from college and i also got a job.

Class/Spec:

Havoc main spec, 898 ilvl. Since DH has only one dps spec, there isnt much of a choice here, but i can say i enjoy using it. I think it provides if not the best, then one of the best AOE and Burst damage. Combined with the best mobility in the game (except when fighting mages, QQ) what's not to like?
Vengeance spec, 896 ilvl

my stat priority is: Crit>Haste>versatility>mastery. Since Tomb of Sargeras set bonuses focus on blade dance and chaos blades being re-desinged to no longer scale with mastery, but give a flat 30% damage increase i prefered versatility over mastery. My opening rotation: Prepot>Meta>Nemesis> felblade> chaos blades> artifact> blade dance> chaos strike. I use demon blades so i dont waste GCDs during meta, but due to its RNG i use felblades on cd to generate fury and not wasting meta duration on waiting to build resources. Outside cooldowns it's something like: getting very close but never at fury cap> blade dance> chaos strike > fel rush or throw glaive if no fury available, also using felblade on cooldown to generate fury

Alts:

I have a 890 ilvl guardian druid.

Professions:

Alchemy/Herbalism. Before the BS mount and crafted legendaries, alchemy was the best money-making profession. I still like it because it can provide the necessary supplies for the raid group. Unfortunately i dont have any 3-star recipes and Archeology is stil a work in progress.

Raiding Experience:

I have curve for Xavius and Helya. I took a break from the game when NH was up so nothing important there. As previous exp: ICC 25 HC and all cata raids except Throne of Four Winds. I was in a raiding guild with some of my friends. It wasnt hardcore raiding but we were getting the job done. Mostly played as dps.

Previous Guilds:

I was in a guild called Nerds in Paradise during the Emerald Nightmare patch but i had to quit the game to work on my degree.

Availability:

During week days i can login at 7-8 PM (depends on when i get home) and during the weekend i can work something out to be online at a time that you request, if cannot be online all day long.

Communication:

I speak English well, yes, i have TS3 and a microphone.

Computer / Connection:

ASUS laptop: amd quad core 2.5, 4 gb ram, 2 gb dedicated video. My internet is very good, both reliable and fast. Except Dalaran loading screens and world boss encounters i dont have issues with the game client.

Addons/UI:

http://imgur.com/a/P0Jge , BigWigs for warnings during raid encounters and Skada damage meter to know how well do i perform

The " [ " and " ] " bindings are for the mouse extra buttons which i couldnt bind directly into the game.

Other Games:

Skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online, Heroes of the Storm

Why Iron Edge?

To raid in a friendly environment during the weekend. I also have 4 friends in here.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can be a reliable member, who can share some alchemy goodies when people are not prepared (Illidan Stormrage, 2007) and i can be a substitute tank when one of the 2 tanks cannot come.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends

Last Words?

That's a cute dog ^_^

July 08, 2017, 07:41:40 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS/Tank) - Twistedsøul
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 07:41:40 pm »
Hello Emi.

Opener is a bit bad, but i did take the time to explain how it's supposed to work in a real raid situation, in game.

It's good that you actually want to try tanking OS. We're currently missing one.

As for your friends, you should name them. Fortunately, i happen to be one of those friends. As well as Doritoface, Kusuriuri and Pristrullz.

You should ask them to vouch for you, regardless.

Lastly, i have to ask: are you able to commit to this team and guild? I know how universty works for you, as well as your social life. We are looking for players that can actually commit to our team and not ditch us mid-content.
Ba dun tss!

July 08, 2017, 07:51:01 pm
Reply #2

Offline Speedballz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 07:51:01 pm »
Know  the fucker ,know where he lives ,if he does not commit  i'm going to show him how love feels  in prison

July 08, 2017, 08:59:59 pm
Reply #3

Offline Twisted

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 08:59:59 pm »
Well university's gone, job's during week days, i may be gone with work in some weekends, but if the raid time is at 7:30 ST i guess i can make it nonetheless. So my final answer is yes, I can commit to the team.

July 08, 2017, 09:22:18 pm
Reply #4

Offline DaMedicineMan

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 09:22:18 pm »
I played the game a lot with Emil, he's a good boy. I say we let him raid with us.

July 09, 2017, 01:49:09 pm
Reply #5

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 01:49:09 pm »
Ok then.

Looking forward to the raid, then.

Poke any officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:05:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

283 Guests, 1 User
Gaeios(Graxlos)