Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hunter 70.

March 28, 2007, 11:08:57 pm
Read 3944 times

Offline Skunken

• Vendor Trash

Hunter 70.
« on: March 28, 2007, 11:08:57 pm »
Personal Information

I am Skunkis, also known as Hampus when im not playing World Of Warcraft.
I'm living in sweden in a normal size house, I'm 15 years old, I'm a quite short guy but still normal. I'm not fat, neither skinny. I've got short brown hair and blue eyes.
I'm kinda good at reading english, and I can understand almost everything. I'm reading spanish in school as well.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I've been playing online games since 2000. I started with Counter Strike and continued with Call Of Duty United Offensive and finally ended in World Of Warcraft, And that was the "main" games i was/is playing.
But i been also paying WC3 and Battlefield 1942 and some other games.

My World Of Warcraft carreer started in November 2006. I created a Hunter on my friends account which I'm playing on at the moment, But meanwhile i been playing on my hunter I've been playing on some low-level chars that got around lvl 20, and i twinked one off them.
I was in a few guilds on my way to level 70. From about lvl 20- 50 in a guild called "Swedish invaders", then I left the guild and joined another guild called "Junglas massive" (Legion of Lost Souls) at lvl 50, but I got kicked because my computer started to spam when I was in OG, you know.. When Kruul was there. But i fixed that with buying more memory to my PC.
And after that I decided to start a own guild, so I did that and I got the name "Kebeberna" and im still the "guild Leader" and I got around 60 to 75 swedish members, swedish people only.
And right now I'm making a apply to you guys.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge members have this far shown great spirit and attitude to me and many more.
I'm interested to join you guys because I want to be in a "real" guild that does some PvE and have good players.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer you guys a friendly and helpfull guy that can do the most if I got the time.
And i can do some "Free" enchants, and hope to fill a spot for your raids.

Character Information

My character's name is Skunkis.
I haven't done any raid-instances and so on because I was only lvl 50 at the tBC release.

I haven't got any resistance gear. (Why? Read the stuff over this.)

Last bit of info on profressions: I'm a enchanter(333 ATM), and Skinner (375).

I know that I haven't got the best stuff , but I'm working on it.
My gear can be seen here:

http://armory.wow-europe.com/?#character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Skunkis

Head: [wowitem]Stalker's Helmet of Second Sight[/wowitem] Sockets= 3x +3 Agility and +4 stamina
Neck:[wowitem]Natasha's Choker[/wowitem]
Shoulder:[wowitem]Towering Mantle of the Hunt[/wowitem]
Back: [wowitem]Perfectly Balanced Cape[/wowitem] +120 Armor
Chest: [wowitem]Beast Lord Curiass[/wowitem] +6 Mana per 5 Sec, Sockets = 2x +6 Agility, 1x +3 Agility and 4 Stamina
Wrist: [wowitem]Feathered Armbands[/wowitem] +24 Attack Power, I know they sucks but i havent seen anyting better yet, im working on it.
Hands: [wowitem]Sha'tari Marskman's Gloves[/wowitem] +26 Attack Power, I know they sucks but i havent seen anyting better yet, im working on it.
Waist:[wowitem]Marksman's Belt[/wowitem]
Legs: [wowitem]Beast lord leggings[/wowitem]
Feet: [wowitem]Sky-Hunter Swift Boots[/wowitem]
Finger: [wowitem]Ring of Umbral Doom[/wowitem]
Finger: [wowitem]Band of the Victor[/wowitem] +14 Attack Power on socket.
Trinket: [wowitem]Abacus of violent odds[/wowitem]Or [wowitem]Ancient draenei war talisman[/wowitem]
Trinket:[wowitem]Bladefist's Breadth[/wowitem]
Weapon: [wowitem]Terokk's Quill[/wowitem]
Ranged: [wowitem]Wrathfire Hand-Cannon[/wowitem]

Last words?

I hope you guys let me join, 'cause I really wanna join.

Thanks for reading,
Skunkis.

E-mail = Skunken_92@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 05:35:43 pm by Skunken »

March 29, 2007, 01:02:39 pm
Reply #1

Offline Noble

• Former Member

Re: Hunter 70.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 01:02:39 pm »
Nice app. and i wish you good luck with it but i guess you need to get some resistance gear and you could have gotten some while lvl'ing or atleast worked on it, i really dont think its an excuse to have no resistance gear coz u havent been in MC or whatever or that you started playng at lvl50 when TBC came out, its just my opinion and dont take it the wrong way  :P

I have no clue what our Hunter status is atm but they are all slackers!  ;)

But lets see what Gerdi has to say.

GL
-Nob

"In nomine Patris, et Fili, e Spiritus Sanctus"

March 29, 2007, 03:25:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 03:25:50 pm »
Hey Skunken

indeed an nice application, rare now a days you see something like that :P And I must say quite impressive starting your own guild at an age of 15 and even have a guild with high lvl ppl :P

Well, in 40 man instance you can most of the time affort some ppl to die, but when it comes to 25 man and 10, evryone have to stay alive.
But I can guess you have never done anything else then 5 man instance ? And since you still got green gear, how long time have you been 70 ? It is not that hard to find a better trinket, go do quest in Bones Wases in terokkar, there you get a simmilar one to the Bladefist breath :P And Armory dont work, becourse would love to see if you are even revered with all the proper instance to do heroics ?

And yet another thing, is it me or didn't you say what time you could raid ? and how many days a week will you be able to raid ?
And yeah, it is no excuse not having resistance gear, becourse you havent raided any end game instance, all the resistance gear i have, is from instance grinding, and quests.

But, before i make any decition, plz answer my questions.

Best Regards the turd huntard
Gerdi

March 30, 2007, 06:30:05 pm
Reply #3

Offline Skunken

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 06:30:05 pm »
Well... I think i can almost everyday, i been able for that for a good time, so i dont think its any problems with that.
I have replaced my trinket now with the one from terokkar.
And i will get a resistans gear, thats for sure but what shood i get the resistance agianst?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 10:06:53 pm by Skunken »

April 02, 2007, 01:58:36 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gerdi

• Forum Member

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 01:58:36 pm »
Hey Skunken

Still wondering arround with greens, either show you are EXTRIMLEY unlucky in 5man instance, or just dont hanvet given the effort get the items, revered with Sha'tar and you have a really good blue belt, and with not having that, means not even revered with sha'tar, and from that I think with much time you should try give a little more effort and do some more 5man instance ? 50 spirit shards to epick ring, grinding 1. boss in instance on heroic = easy badge of justice ? grinding money for craftable items ? think there is still a lot of ways to improve your items outside karazhan raids, and 25-man raids.

fx at the first fight in Gruul's lair you need NR gear, and since when have fire resistance gear been useless ? :P So im not saying it would chance an application from good to bad becourse the guy had resistance gear, but its just not an excuse to not have anything, becourse you havent been in endgame instance before TBC, I had 2 hunters improve their NR gaer a lot here in TBC, so it SHOULD be doable to grind resistance gaer :P

And atm I think we are full of hunters, now a day I need a good reason to bring a new hunter, and maybe it is a good application, but it havent showed me any special reason why I should pick you obove any other hunter applying. sorry.

Best Regards
Gerdi

April 02, 2007, 07:10:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skunken

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:10:05 pm »
Okej.   
Thanks for showing interest for me.
I'll gonna work on the stuff abit and look for a other raiding guild if i can find one.

I might come back some day with new gear and a new apply (:

Good Bye!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:11:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

310 Guests, 2 Users
Verdicon, Naasty