Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shadow Priest Application.

July 07, 2009, 11:47:19 pm
Read 6592 times

Offline Shuyâ

• Vendor Trash

Shadow Priest Application.
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:47:19 pm »
Hai All. Thought id drop in an Application.
So , here we go :p

Personal Information

-Hello there. My name is Toke, im a 18(soon 19) year old guy from Denmark. I live with my father as my parents are divorced. I currently study, and work. Altho i got vacation atm. So not doing anything realy. :P I work out every day. Like to keep fit. I run and practice some soccer with some Friends once in a while. other than that i Play WoW and a little bit of Vanguard with my Cousin.  :P
-Would also just like to state that i am apply'ing for raid team A, if no spot i can help in raid team B aswell.

Character Information

-Name: Shuyâ
-Class: Priest
-Level: 80
-Race: Undead
-Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Shuy%C3%A2
-Think its still in PvP gear. Will change it.
-My gear does need some improvements but hoping to get that as soon as possible. Will get my Chest next week if i can get into some kind of raid :P

Attunements:

-Dont realy see the point here as there's no attunements needed now.

Raiding:

-Well, atm. i can raid all days from 19.30-00.00 and further if needed.
-After vacation i dont know atm. But doubt that my work schedule will make any problems.

More specific times:

-Mondays: If you need me ill be there.
-Tuesdays: If you need me ill be there.
-Wednesdays: If you need me ill be there.
-Thursdays: If you need me ill be there.
-Fridays: If you need me ill be there.
-Saturday: If you need me ill be there.
-Sundays: If you need me ill be there. Altho i would like a day off :P

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

-Well, The first online game i played was Counter Strike 1.6 realy. Played that from when it came out. Got pretty damn good at it too. Then one of my irl friends told me about WoW, and thought id try it out. And just look where im at now. Must have been like 6 Months before TBC got released. So been playing for a good time :P Raided a bit MC / ZG back then and didnt realy get anywhere. Was playing a Rogue back then. TBC came out and i had just gotten my priest to lvl 60. So we startet lvl'ing from day 1 and startet raiding as soon as possible. Cleared everything in TBC exept sunwell with my Priest and Paladin. Wotk came out and once again i startet as soon as possible. Wich would be 20mins after it got in stores in Denmark. :P Was second priest on Server to hit 80. Would have been first and maybe first 80 player on server if i didnt lvl all the way to 80 with my IRL friends mage. Anyways, Cleared everything in work too untill ulduar came out. Know all the tactics in Ulduar and tryed all the bosses with my 3 Different chars. So i know what to do and what to expect from boss encounters. Pheew, that took my breath... Now lets move on shall we :P

Why do you want to join Iron Edge:

-Well, i have played with alot of the guys from IE and all in all they seem very friendly. Ofc. there will always be some bitches like myself but we just gotta live with that  ;D Hehe. IE seem's like a very good and stable Raiding guild see'ing as you got both an A and a B raid team. IE contains some very friendly, experienced, mature and understandable players like myself. I like your raiding times and hopefully i like the way you deal with raids etc. :P Hehe
-I currently am in a guild called "Cold Blooded" But for about 2 week's now we havent been raiding probably. Because our 2 main tanks left for some realy stupid reasons. Ive been having some other problems than these tho. But that the raid leader then Decided to invite the one tank back again. Give him all hes Dkp back. And promoting him to Class leader again even tho he had left the guild in middle of a Progress raid, and gotten the raid to just go nuts. Realy disapoints me. Seems to me that the guild is pretty useless without those 2 Tanks. And now with officers being alot offline due to no raids. And Gm away alot too. Just seems to me that the guild is just Standing still instead of making some good Progress. These reasons and alot more, just verify the matter of fact that i realy want a guild change to get into some better inviroments and get some new friends etc. Dont get the impresion that im just trying to change guild just because of that. Theres alot of other things that i dont want to get into right here and now Sry. Hope you will understand this.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

-Hmm thats a hard one realy. ;) Nothing would truely be the right answer, But as you can see i have a alot of humor wich i find realy inportant in an online multiplayer game like this. I know what to do in raids and in General. I always come Prepared to raids. Im always there to help others in smaller Alt gearing raids, Q's or maybe something else. I got alot of Humor, and always in for the worst :P

Last words?
-Well, If there is anything missing, Or anything else you would like to know then feel free to ask me and i will answer the best possible

July 08, 2009, 12:40:40 am
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Shadow Priest Application.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:40:40 am »
Hey!

Thanks for the great application. As you say, your humour shines through :)

I kind of need to see your gear before I say anything more (it's still showing PVP gear).

What Ulduar 25 experience do you have? I guess you cleared it on 10-man but... 25?

What will you be doing after the summer? School? Will it effect your attendance?

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 08, 2009, 01:46:53 am
Reply #2

Offline Shuyâ

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:46:53 am »
Allo :P

Yea my Humor is great!!!! HA!!!
Thought id changed it to shadow gear but nabish me didnt. Anyways, just did it but rather late so dont expect you to see this before sometime later.
Ulduar 25man ive killed Flame, Razor, Xt, Ignis, Council, Kolo, Auria, Freya, Hodir, Thorim. , Mimiron and General on 10man too. havent done Yogg or Alga yet.
And after summer im going to shcool yea. Wont effect my attendance no.

Well thats about it. Ima go to bed now cause my GF  :-* is pretty pissed at me now. played too damn long :P
And i just cant stop typing atm. Gaaah.. well cya laters.. :P

July 08, 2009, 01:48:16 am
Reply #3

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 01:48:16 am »
Gl !
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 08, 2009, 02:00:11 am
Reply #4

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 02:00:11 am »
Well thats about it. Ima go to bed now cause my GF  :-* is pretty pissed at me now. played too damn long :P

gf´s and gaming dont mix...  ditch the gf  ;D
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

July 08, 2009, 06:46:10 am
Reply #5

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 06:46:10 am »
gief moar ranged for the b raid =P
GL

July 08, 2009, 04:32:46 pm
Reply #6

Offline Tenjack

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 04:32:46 pm »
Aloha Iron Edge ^^

Tenjack from Cold Blooded here. See one of our member with some sense of humor fooling around here :D

Didn't understand all your jokes yet.. :P plz Shuya tell me:

So Shuya why didn't you leave Cold Blooded before you applied to IE?  ;D

You really think you can stay in CB if you maybe don't get invited to IE?
Especially after those kind words :o
Realy disapoints me. Seems to me that the guild is pretty useless without those 2 Tanks.

Talking about useless.. you never even enchanted the stuff you got properly and you have enchanting as profession, lets not start with your attendance or with the whole 2 posts on our forum you made. ???

Well in the end maybe you will give IE more then you gave us, as you stated
What can I offer to Iron Edge?

-Hmm thats a hard one realy. ;) Nothing would truely be the right answer, But as you can see i have a alot of humor wich i find realy inportant in an online multiplayer game like this. I know what to do in raids and in General. I always come Prepared to raids. Im always there to help others in smaller Alt gearing raids, Q's or maybe something else. I got alot of Humor, and always in for the worst :P

Well nothing is something.. or isn't it?  ;D

GL with your application!

Regards to Iron Edge,
Tenjack

July 08, 2009, 04:50:55 pm
Reply #7

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 04:50:55 pm »
Ah, your gear is OK, just checked. Nothing amazing... but not bad!

Sounds like your communication wasn't great in CB then...?
Now I run a tech website.

July 08, 2009, 05:02:45 pm
Reply #8

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 05:02:45 pm »
He does have cheapskate enchants, can we handle another Grishnag?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 08, 2009, 05:27:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 05:27:39 pm »
I imagine it'd be a condition of trial that everything is re-enchanted to the max...
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 08, 2009, 07:11:04 pm
Reply #10

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 07:11:04 pm »
Vorte , we found out the hunters were using green gems man.
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 08, 2009, 07:45:05 pm
Reply #11

Offline Shuyâ

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 07:45:05 pm »
Allo there..
Well Tenjack..
-First: Wantet to talk to Dreadvax before leaving, As i cant post anything on Forum. Tryed with 5 Different Email's and wont let me. So realy hard for me when the Forum sucks and wont let me. :P
-Second: No i dont think i can stay in CB. Aint planning on it mate. Wantet to talk to Dread and give him a reason for me leaving before i left the guild. Seeing as being in CB when im Applying to IE aint realy fair, or correct. Talked things over with Dread and left the guild after that.
-Third: My Attendance have been good. Ive been there whenever ive been needed unless i had some irl problems.
-Fourth: Yea i got Enchanting, And yea i lack some enchants. But i cant keep gold enough to get the mats for it. Havent been online that much to farm etc. raiding was my focus. Can ofc. Encahnting it since i got Vacation now. But seeing since the 2 tanks left we havent realy reaided probably then whats the point.
-Fifth: Yea i will probably give more to Iron Edge. Since i had some problems with some people in CB wich i dont want to get into here. Hope you understand that.

Thank you very much. :P

July 08, 2009, 08:06:40 pm
Reply #12

Offline Tenjack

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 08:06:40 pm »
Well mate it isn't about communication.. didn't see him much around anyway.

Fact that he applied to IE while still in Cold Blooded.. even spits on CB, calling us useless but obviously he wouldn't mind staying if he gets not accepted.

He is not the first that left, but this isn't the way you leave a guild..
so i pointed that out:
- to make sure he is aware that he will not stay in CB if he gets rejected from IE
- its not polite to spit a guild on a public forum while you're still in it
- help you guys with the decision
- cause i got pissed off while i was reading his application :D he wasn't worth mentioning before, but he had to pee on my leg :(

July 08, 2009, 08:14:16 pm
Reply #13

Offline Shuyâ

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2009, 08:14:16 pm »
Well Tenjack. I wouldent stay in CB even if i get rejected here mate.
And if you didnt see me around then im afraid your rather blind mate.
And i also just told you the reason why i didnt leave straight away. Wantet to talk to Dreadvax etc. If you cant understand this then i feel sorry for you.
And im not spitting on CB. CB is still a decent guild. You might find it awesome but i dont.
And also. After Kum/ljoob left CB stopped raiding pretty much. So yea i found it useless there mate. But thats only my opinion. You might see it in another aspect.

And well, If i had pee'd on your leg you wouldent be around no more cause im pure Poison.!!! :P

July 08, 2009, 08:41:03 pm
Reply #14

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2009, 08:41:03 pm »
And well, If i had pee'd on your leg

Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:53:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

325 Guests, 3 Users
Rasgaas, hemoroidtv, DNZ93