Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Shadow Priest Application.

July 08, 2009, 09:06:04 pm
Reply #15

Offline Tenjack

• Vendor Trash

Re: Shadow Priest Application.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2009, 09:06:04 pm »
Maybe you wanted to talk Shuya.. but you didn't and you should talk about that before you applied here, also you should have left CB before applying.

Well if you would have done all that we wouldn't be chatting here :D

Anyway GL

July 08, 2009, 09:22:45 pm
Reply #16

Offline Drahmin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2009, 09:22:45 pm »
Hello Iron Edge

This message is for Delling, in response to this ungrateful and impatient opportunist (Shuya). It really does not concern me that he left us, or whether he joins you or not. This is just to clear up some things he said. Firstly, his leaving our guild after only one week of guild inactivity shows how 'loyal' he can be. Contrary to what he said, we did not stop raiding because our main tank left, trust me we have more tanks and they are capable. We've just had a co-incidence of a series of events occuring around the same time - ie: both raid leaders (myself being one) being unable to raid for the past week or so, lack of attendence due to it being summer or w/e, some members writing exams etc. 

Shuya I have the highest attendence in CB, im still only human and 1 week off from raiding does not mean our guild is 'useless' or doomed and it has nothing to do with the tank. That same night that the tank you are talking about left the guild - we got all the way to our current progress point without him in the raid, so you are on about nothing. When your attendence was really bad and you were still a trial, I listened to your IRL problems in confidence and understood, and didnt kick you or fail you where most other guilds would. You act all noble saying you spoke to me and then come here and slander us? Unnecessary mate, all you had to do was tell me how you feel, leave our guild first and THEN apply here, without trashing us. Then i'd wish you good luck man. You receieved a great number of gear upgrades, even as trial, including ulduar heroic items, you were treated fairly and respectfully, and now you come and write some unnecessary / false shit about us.

Some things to expect from this player : constant outbursts or whining, negative comments which are not constructive at all in a raid environment, *constant* AFK for ready checks, very unstable attendence, average skill, slacking on dps.

Thats it from me Delling, cya around
- Drahmin / Dreadvex

July 08, 2009, 09:48:01 pm
Reply #17

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 09:48:01 pm »
Sounds like a C raider.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 08, 2009, 10:01:43 pm
Reply #18

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2009, 10:01:43 pm »
Despite claims of having a good sense of humour, the troll is not amused.

Can we work on that now?

-I currently am in a guild called "Cold Blooded" But for about 2 week's now we havent been raiding probably.

Good Engrish there...

Anyway, give us a little bit of history on Cold Blooded, however different it may be from it's original form. I'd like to see what you know about Dunemaul history!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:05:17 pm by Palmar »
Trolls are awesome!

July 08, 2009, 10:11:40 pm
Reply #19

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 10:11:40 pm »

-I currently am in a guild called "Cold Blooded" But for about 2 week's now we havent been raiding probably.

Good Engrish there...

July 09, 2009, 12:54:55 am
Reply #20

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 12:54:55 am »
Having read Drahmin's response I have to deny your application, Shuya.

Perhaps you should spend a little more time in 'low-end guilds', get some experience and some wipes under your belt, and then come and see if we need you! If you are already suffering in CB, I assure you 30-40 wipes a night on hardmode content will definitely break you!

Also, if Drahmin's right about the AFK-for-ready-check thing, you might want to sort that out -- it's the most annoying thing a raid leader can experience :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 09, 2009, 05:49:09 am
Reply #21

Offline Shalala

• Former Member

• RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE RAVE

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 05:49:09 am »
i haev a huge penis

July 09, 2009, 08:01:09 pm
Reply #22

Offline Chippen

• Guild Member

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 08:01:09 pm »
i haev a huge penis

not niec to lie shalalallalalalalalala

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:44:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

311 Guests, 0 Users