Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Iron edge DK genie application.

July 28, 2009, 11:38:18 am
Read 7669 times

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

Iron edge DK genie application.
« on: July 28, 2009, 11:38:18 am »
Hello dear friends of Iron Edge!

Background

I am Shvetlana but my friends call me shvet. As most of the normal Dk's i was taken by the scourge and my mind was corrupted . yadadada. But when i "turned" over to the good side my story became a little different. I was addopted by a gnome who went by the name of mr.twigglepants. He raised me as his own and made love to me as the next. But you must know this, mr.twigglepants was no ordinary gnome. His father told him the ancient methods of magic, and together they revealed the greatest mysteries of magic that has ever been seen. Unfortunetly mr.twigglepants father could not enjoy this marvelous founding, due to him passing away. mr.twigglepants woke up in the middle the night becouse of a weird noice coming from the bathroom. He ran over as fast as he could with his little gnome legs(took him about 10 minutes) to run over to the bathroom from the bedroom, the distance was too far for him and he had to take a break and go get a red bull. So he walked to the kitchen to get the drink that he was thursting for. When he opened the refrigerator he could not believe what he was seeing. His father had eaten so many fish sticks that his tiny gnome body couldn't hold one more bite, his intenses were all over the food etc. Mr.twigglepants got the smile back on his face when he found a six-pack of redbulls lying under a kidney. A few weeks later he found me sitting outside orgrimmar dancing for money and we really hit it of :)). We became close friends, probably closer than anyone in this guild. That's when i noticed, him being there wasn't fortunet. I was his apprentice. I was sent back into the world to be the only horde to know the secrets, the secrets of magic. My transformation began and i could feel the evil leaking out of me, and i litterally mean leaking, didn't get much sleep at the time. The magic was flowing true me. I had become .. SHVETLANA the genie.

Gear and exp.

Well i've picked up some sweet stuff from various places, if your intrested in that i suggest you use your powers and go to armory and look me up. I have experience everywhere i am willing to bend anyway to satisfy my guild mates. When i'm in a raid people love me. I mean what's there not to love ? Sick magic abilities like turning bosses into babies with 10 hp. But who'd wanna kill a baby :/

Previous guilds

I used to be in the guild " maimam gat lego" But i didn't quite enjoy it as much as i should've. The people were really boring and we didn't share the same intrests, but i guess that's what it's like playing with 8 year olds. And i feel like i have allot to offer.

Wishes

You may have heard that genies can grant wishes, that is acctually true. And i would gladly grant the guild 3 wishes. But I've already granted two of them, one of them was to jump of dalaran and the other to make this application, so unfortunetly there's only one wish left. Spend it wisely.

Raid times

I can attend every day except thursdays couse i babysit my neighbours grandma.

Raid team

Well personally i wouldn't mind what raid team i was in. You guys know where im needed.

Why should iron edge take me ?

First of all... What the F**K?? Why wouldn't iron edge take me ??.... I'm a genie for the love of odin. You should feel amazed by my presence.

Last words to add.

Well as you've probably read i've had an adventurous life and i want to continue adventuring! I don't really have anything else to say other than. I'll be online 16:00 GT for guild inv, KTHXBAI

July 28, 2009, 11:38:59 am
Reply #1

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

Re: Iron edge DK genie application.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 11:38:59 am »
Oh and i also wanna add that i have a lvl 30 gnome hooker who i'd like to take in as an alt :P

July 28, 2009, 01:00:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:00:59 pm »
Awesome, he's a motherfucking genie.

July 28, 2009, 01:21:45 pm
Reply #3

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 01:21:45 pm »
Is this that same genie who jumped off dalaran as your wish Douche?
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

July 28, 2009, 01:24:17 pm
Reply #4

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 01:24:17 pm »
I sure am!

July 28, 2009, 04:07:10 pm
Reply #5

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 04:07:10 pm »
meh, boring
Trolls are awesome!

July 28, 2009, 04:09:17 pm
Reply #6

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 04:09:17 pm »
How can this not satisfy u mortal ??

July 28, 2009, 04:18:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 04:18:53 pm »
by not being boring.

Seriously I'm at work here, when I see a troll thread I expect to be entertained... or at least mildly amused.
Trolls are awesome!

July 28, 2009, 04:21:38 pm
Reply #8

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 04:21:38 pm »
I did this at work when i was bored. U clearly haven't understood the awesomness of the genie.

July 28, 2009, 04:32:41 pm
Reply #9

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 04:32:41 pm »

July 28, 2009, 04:35:19 pm
Reply #10

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 04:35:19 pm »
I for one support this awesome genie.

Was Mr Twigglepants a sympathetic lover? Did he care about all of your needs and desires?
Now I run a tech website.

July 28, 2009, 04:38:19 pm
Reply #11

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 04:38:19 pm »
Well yes, i developed an understanding for peoples needs and decires. So did he. So i am willing to bend every way on that subjekt.

July 28, 2009, 04:41:40 pm
Reply #12

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 04:41:40 pm »
desires * genies can't spell very well.

July 28, 2009, 04:44:14 pm
Reply #13

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 04:44:14 pm »
Are you as funny when making things up as you go along? Or are you like those few funny applicants that are really boring and quiet once we get them into guild chat?
Now I run a tech website.

July 28, 2009, 04:46:11 pm
Reply #14

Offline Shvetlana

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 04:46:11 pm »
I'm a funny genie, and some people acctually call me the diaper genie becouse usually when my neighbours grandma visits they make me do terrible things :S But brb gais i got to go watch harri potter! awesomeness !!!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:23:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

296 Guests, 0 Users