Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Slashkiller Assassination Rogue - Any team

April 10, 2011, 11:27:06 pm
Read 2903 times

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

Slashkiller Assassination Rogue - Any team
« on: April 10, 2011, 11:27:06 pm »
Hello everyone, Slash here  ;D

well to start...

Personal Information;

Greetings, im Slash (ingame, all my chars got Slash infront lol relic of a friend so to say xD) my real life name is Daniel,im 20 years old and from Serbia. very open minded type of person and always in a fun mood, rarely unhappy or so, well obviously everyone has their bad days but yeah, ud mostly see me laugh atleast.. xD i spend most of my time on WoW cos i dont work, crap payments ftw lol xD

Character Information;

Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/slashkiller/advanced
1 unenchanted item
Engineering: 1 missing tinker
hands are enchanted with the engi enchant (dont know why it doesnt read it at all.. at back i got the 22agi enchant forgot if the engi one is better or not but i didnt really try to enchant it :S)

Raiding;

well, wotlk wasnt awesome for me, i quited when ulduar came out (didnt wanna play anymore got bored of it) i came back when toc was up and icc was opening up slowly, i wasnt raiding cos i had 256kbs wireless at that time lol tbc i had kara/gruul/maggy cleared, Tk all bosses except kael'thas which i downed after nerf on a alt lol, SSC aswell all bosses except the lady, hyjal cleared after nerf and BT had nearly fully done except illidan cos my net was crap..xD

Raiding times;

well.. any day xD the only thing that might happen is if something were to happen to my grandpa so i wouldnt be able to show up or something alike health-ish..

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history;

my only really well played gaming for MMO's or internet games of any kind is WoW, i played some CS1,6 but yeah, nothing serious there and played Allods when it popped out in EU and left it after 2months or so, so nothing much..

i started wow when i still was in school at i dunno what year.. '06 or '07 or '05 cant recall tbh xD got my 1st char which reached to TBC and it was a warr got corporal on it lol, was lvl 50 when tbc hit then i switched to rogue and started on Mazrigos EU, was there till 3.0 wotlk in a guild called Seek and Destroy (was in it for 2 years) they disbanded unfortunately..  and i switched to dunemaul to be with friends..

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?;

hmmm.. well ever since i came to dunemaul u guys were like, Sky high xD as in progress gear and such, so id LOVE to give it a shot and see if i could join, cos i dont like dead communities, my current guild is like "oh raids raids raids" nothing else, guild chat isnt going on so much and when it is its pretty random, so im pretty much unhappy with it and alot of other reasons to why im unhappy with it and would like to change, i miss the family like atmosphere where the forum is being used and ppl are like more hmmm overly friendly as ive seen from the IE chat or IRC w/e ud call it xD it seems nice and fun/friendly, and ofc the raids

What can I offer to Iron Edge?;

well.. a pretty decent guy if i can say so myself (hate self praising tho ><) max enchanter with landslide (lol) and engineer, got 4 other 85's and 2 of them got proffesions, alch/herb and jwc/minning.. and ofc i come fully prepared to raids, flasks, pots, foods and i learn every fight i need to know (is in range of killin') xD

Last words?

i hope to be able to join ur community and to be of help to any of u.. dont know what else to say :)

and which i forgot to say is.. my friend Zeref (irl mate) will apply aswell :)

thanks for reading and i hope to hear soon  ;D

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

April 11, 2011, 01:28:19 am
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Slashkiller Assassination Rogue - Any team
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 01:28:19 am »
Like god damn busses!

Will give a better reply on Thursday evening.  Sorry for the delay!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

April 11, 2011, 01:32:32 am
Reply #2

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 01:32:32 am »
Looks very nice! The B-raid is in dire need of a rogue, and I'm sure TTaM would love to get his filthy hands on you for the A-raid as well so you'll probably have to chose!

The A-raid does five nights a week and the B-raid only does two

April 11, 2011, 01:36:28 am
Reply #3

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 01:36:28 am »
hope those filthy hands aint sticky... im not good with sticky things o,o XD

"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

April 11, 2011, 01:37:51 am
Reply #4

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 01:37:51 am »

But he just wants to be loved :(
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

April 11, 2011, 01:44:11 am
Reply #5

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 01:44:11 am »
well thats one damn cute bug.. i think, suits these green smileys  :o xD

April 11, 2011, 08:02:50 am
Reply #6

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 08:02:50 am »
hands are enchanted with the engi enchant (dont know why it doesnt read it at all.. at back i got the 22agi enchant forgot if the engi one is better or not but i didnt really try to enchant it :S)
I hope you realise you can put normal enchant and tinker now on same item.

emo? >3

April 12, 2011, 07:12:31 am
Reply #7

Offline verrix

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 07:12:31 am »
hey again :)

i have know slash sinde i come to dunemaul and hes a very friendly who likes to raid and also when there isn't raid he want to be able to talk on the chat with the other guild member

hes also a verry good raider though
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:14:21 am by verrix »

April 12, 2011, 10:11:09 am
Reply #8

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 10:11:09 am »
The B-raid is certainly looking for a rogue. So if you are interested remain unsaved next reset and be online on monday around 19:20 for an invite.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:16:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

343 Guests, 0 Users