Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Caça

May 31, 2023, 10:00:03 pm
Read 2922 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Caça
« on: May 31, 2023, 10:00:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Caça
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Ca%C3%A7a
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Hello, my name is Flávio i'm a 30 year Portuguese IT manager

Class/Spec:

I'm Playing Enhancment Shaman wich i belive i have been doing since End of MoP i believe atm i'm with 431 equipped 433 In bags with upgrads this week probably 435

Well as Enhanc you want Hast and Mastery about rotation it changes it you are playing Storm for Single  or Elementalist for AoE

Feral Spirits Sundering and Doom winds on CD cass  Stormstrike on CD to make Deeply Rooted elements chain lighting with Sundering 4p bonus otherwise Elemental Blast / Lighting Bolt if Elemental Blast is onm CD then its ice strike, Flame Sock  Lava Lash Frost Shock

For Elementalist if AoE

Cast Flame shock into Lava lash to spread Flame shock DOT Feral spirits and Primoldial Wave on CD, Lighting bolt with Flame Shock spreaded to hit every target, cast Sundering 4p and Chain Lighting, Crash Lighting and Ice Strikes frost shock with hailstorm effect to hit multiple targets

Professions:

Alchemy and Herb

Raiding Experience:

This Tier 9/9 HC Sarkareth was pugged and 1/9 Mythic also pugged,  multiple Curve and 1 CD for Xavius with Enhancment Shaman,

Previous Guilds:

With a guild ATM that its stuggling in HC wont get CE with it for sure and i want to get back to CE, always struggled to get a guild to get Mythic kills going, and end up giving up on the progress

Availability:

Pretty much available everyday since 19-24 ST

Communication:

Yes i can speak English pretty well without any problems, also listen and i do have a mic that i'm not affraid to use

Computer / Connection:

Good Computer no FPS drops, 1GB Interne stable low ping and no lags or DCs

Addons/UI:

Elvui  can't really play without it, DBM for raid warnings Weak Auras with Raid Auras and class auras, GTFO for warnings most relevant one
https://imgur.com/a/hGDEjST

Other Games:

ATM nothing playing to go D4 soon  :D

Why Iron Edge?

Well its a guild that i can get back to CE and actually have progress in raiding

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dedication.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Please take me xD

June 01, 2023, 07:24:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Caça
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 07:24:08 pm »
Hi Caça

I dont think our raidleader will be pleased of how much time you have invested in this application.

June 01, 2023, 08:03:48 pm
Reply #2

Offline Caça

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 08:03:48 pm »
Well i understand your point of view and don't get me wrong or anything sorry if you put it that way, but would you ratter me to write a ensay of nonsense... I understand that you want to see if people want to put effort to the application but, i put effort to raiding  :)
And i do have a high attendance i can promise you that if i have to miss one i will definetly warn you before hand and its because its important. And if you are still considering me i don't mind hopping in a Discord VC and discuss everything you need to know.

Again i'm sorry if i didn't put the amount of effort that you are looking for at a aplication

June 02, 2023, 12:16:42 am
Reply #3

Offline hemoroidtv

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 12:16:42 am »
Sorry my friend but we are a cutting edge guild and we do take applications seriously. The important thing is that we get to know our guildies by applications as well.
So when you say "esay of nonsense" its not great.  We are trying to see what you have achived and to give us an image how will you fit in.

Using discord to discuss your WoW history it also gives us an image that you are lazy.

But hey, this is not my decidison and i hope it all works for the best.

Goodluck with your application. :)

June 02, 2023, 09:00:47 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 09:00:47 am »
Hi Caça,

Thanks for your application to Iron Edge. We definitely agree we're not looking for some meaningless wall of text when you join. We are however very interested in why you want to join us in particular and why you think we should take you - these answers are very thin in your app.

Additionally, asking people to spend some time and effort in their application has been a great filter for us to only consider people who are serious and looking for a place they can stay for the long term. There is no point in joining a guild that takes no effort to get into - you wouldn't want that either once you're on the other side.

Please add some more detail if you're still interested in joining, limited to the questions I outlined above. If not, I wish you good luck on your search for a suitable guild!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:47:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

366 Guests, 0 Users