Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Your thoughts

June 28, 2007, 07:37:08 pm
Reply #120

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

Re: Your thoughts
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2007, 07:37:08 pm »
Just realised Cwave linked research by the very school I belong to in the University of Manchester (school of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Civil Engineering [MACE]) and I can thoroughly assure you theyre all conspiracy theorising genetically enhanced super ninja vampires, who are actually the real source of the 9/11 attacks.

Knowing people would research the structural integrity of steel after the bombardment of incorrect theories the super ninja vampires decided to specifically set out to prove them wrong. But why? It didn't matter, as long as it showed that MACE was -against- conspiracy theories no one would suspect them of the diabolical act.

While brilliantly executed and covered up they didn't suspect that I, Malik, would uncover their scheme by idly perusing over Facebook and discovering all of the information had been explained in a suspiciously explicit conversation held on two of my tutors message walls! I didn't need any more convincing, I knew deep down they were super ninja vampires, but I just didn't want to accept it. No one would have believed me had I told anyone, so I've kept it a secret until now.

The real reason the buildings collapsed was because the super ninja vampires were but a small time construction company (the deceptively named Super Ninja Vampires Construction Co.) asked to help build the World Trade centre, but even back then their anger and lust for world domination was strong, so using state of the art ninja vampire technology they installed a ninja vampire trap door at the base of the towers' foundation, un-noticed for decades, that would open at their command.

So you see, the towers didnt collapse, when the plane hit them the super ninja vampires activated the trap door and the twin towers fell into a perfectly sized hole with a giant net at the bottom that would catch the falling towers, which also explains why it was said to be at freefall speeds. Currently MACE are rebuilding the towers a few kilometres below the surface, forming them into the MACE-SuperBase where they will be able to reign tyranny on the unsuspecting world, and one by one my classmates were transformed into brick laying octopus-owl hybrids so that they could work on the underground MACE-SuperBase. I fear I'll be next, I might not have long...

My actual opinion is that I have no strong feeling one way or the other

i shall support you 

STILL THATS MY LINE DAMN IT!!!!!!!
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

June 29, 2007, 08:13:35 pm
Reply #121

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2007, 08:13:35 pm »
Well first of all, I didn't start the negative tone, I avoided it for quite a while despite non-constructive answers.
Second of all, none of you have at all commented on the report i posted, or the picture, or the circumstances of the Pentagon attack, or the picture I posted of the steel columns.
I like a reply like Aurans, it gives solid ground for debate, leaving each option open. However, a cannot understand why people can even comment on the matter when they have not even read the official report(9/11 commission report).
Excuse me but we are discussing whole 9/11 not official report, therefor I don't have to read it to have my own opinion about it. One thing u should know about sites that are dealing with this matter is that u can link 20 sites that support your believes and at least twice as much other sorces that have whole different view on this matter...
After all this isn't a court of law where everyone has to backup its believes with ~fact and random link that follows.
U can say that its imposible that towers collapse in freefall pancake-style way, u can also say that it was planned demolition... Can u prove it with something else but gazillion ppl saying "wow that can't happen"?

June 30, 2007, 02:45:57 am
Reply #122

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2007, 02:45:57 am »
you should look at teh Kenady(sp?) murder its been what? 40+ years now and still people believe in the grassy knoll shooter hell i think in 40 some years there will still be poeple that believe in the conspiracy theories

my point bieng that NO ONE and i do mean NO ONE on this forum or anyone in the world for that matter knows the real thruth behind 9/11 and its very doubtfull that anyone will in the near future

allthough maliks idea seems to be the most plausible one yet
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:13:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

288 Guests, 3 Users
Shimmar, Deodu, Naasty