Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Your Sunwell predictions

December 21, 2007, 12:15:53 pm
Reply #15

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

Re: Your Sunwell predictions
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 12:15:53 pm »
"similar to how Silithus prepared for the Qiraji war" .. oh god

Which will take quite long if this sucky instance is made for Tier 6 players only with higher than BT difficulty. GL farming, IE... might even need to count on the casuals for this :D (i'll be more than willing to help ofc).

A.

Not the same as the AQ thing I think. From how I read the interview with Tigole from which these tidbits of info came, the later bosses will be opened via server total daily quests related to sunwell done, rather than some arbitrary materials hand in. Though the AQ opening preparation time was certainly good for the coffers, I don't think they're going for that again.

Time will tell, of course, as always. Just frustrating that we'll not even have 2.4 until maybe February at an educated guess. Which also means we'll probably not have WoTLK until maybe April or as late as June. Ugh. I'm going to end up with three goddamn level 70s by then or something -_-

December 21, 2007, 12:25:51 pm
Reply #16

Offline Kergash

• Guild Member

• AGGROOOO

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 12:25:51 pm »
"similar to how Silithus prepared for the Qiraji war" .. oh god

Which will take quite long if this sucky instance is made for Tier 6 players only with higher than BT difficulty. GL farming, IE... might even need to count on the casuals for this :D (i'll be more than willing to help ofc).

A.

Not the same as the AQ thing I think. From how I read the interview with Tigole from which these tidbits of info came, the later bosses will be opened via server total daily quests related to sunwell done, rather than some arbitrary materials hand in. Though the AQ opening preparation time was certainly good for the coffers, I don't think they're going for that again.

Time will tell, of course, as always. Just frustrating that we'll not even have 2.4 until maybe February at an educated guess. Which also means we'll probably not have WoTLK until maybe April or as late as June. Ugh. I'm going to end up with three goddamn level 70s by then or something -_-

It'll be kinda cool to see what these quests will be about, and If it'll contain some lore in it ^^. And finally I can kill that bastard Kael'Thas in the 5-man. :D

I'm going to end up with three goddamn level 70s by then or something -_-

Whats wrong with that? >8(
What the

December 21, 2007, 02:12:44 pm
Reply #17

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 02:12:44 pm »
Kalecgos, the blue dragon from the Sunwell Trilogy (who is enslaved by Kil'jaeden)
thats fucking bollocks

ME DOESNT LIKE THAT
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

January 21, 2008, 07:09:38 pm
Reply #18

forker

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 07:09:38 pm »
    * The Sunwell Plateau will include indoor and outdoor environments, with the whole dungeon powered by the energy provided by enslaved Naarus.
    * You will encounter 6 bosses in the instance
          o Brutalicus, a giant pit lod who has lost his wings. A screenshot of this boss is already available.
          o Kalecgos, a blue dragon enslaved by Kil'jaeden. (Kalecgos on WoWWiki)
          o A Fel Dragon
          o Female Eredar Twins
          o A Dark Naaru
          o Kil'jaeden (Final Boss) (Kil'jaeden on WoWWiki)
    * The last 3 bosses will be unlocked once enough daily quests have been completed for the SSO on Sunwell Isle. (Server-wide)
    * Bosses will be slightly higher than the ones encountered in Hyjal Summit and the Black Temple, the instance is tuned for Tier 6 geared players.
    * Loots quality will be above Tier 6
    * There won't be any Tier 7 set, however some sets will be available (but not class specific). For example, you'll find a warrior tuned plate set, but also another one tuned for paladins.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:57:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

337 Guests, 0 Users