Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tanzil

July 04, 2019, 12:35:07 pm
Read 2102 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tanzil
« on: July 04, 2019, 12:35:07 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Tanzil
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Tanzil/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Name: Mark Søholm
I Work as customer service provider and supporter for the time being, looking for my dream education.

Class/Spec:

Elemental
I Play elemental shaman, cus after having played windwalker since their release in MoP I thought I would go back to ranged dps. Last tier (Battle of Dazar'alor) I have been called upon to heal several times, due to the efficiency of restoration utility i.e. link/tide.
My gear as elemental is currently 414 (equipped) 417 (in bags)
My gear as restoration is nothing to brag about.

I've been using simulationcraft for a long time, but after encountering some bugs, I have started using raidbot simulation. the statprio I use is based off of the results from sims, using pawn to decipher.
Elemental rotation is as easy as it gets these days tho, Keep flame shock on the target, use lava burst when u can, make sure to use ur earth shocks or LB+SK with ur MotE procs from Lava burst.

Alts:

My Alt monk, Xunchi, tho his ilvl isnt too much since I've not been bothered to gear it, but I would if I was asked to. Currently only 395, pulling around 20k dps.

Professions:

I use a combination of Herbalism + Inscription.
the coolest recipes u can get from inscription would prolly be the vantus runes, which are not yet available.

Raiding Experience:

I've Been mainly a PvP player in my earlier days, taking up raiding occasionally, in MoP I got curve on the tiers I played, not playing a whole lot in WoD (I mean, who did?) and in Legion I started semi-hardcore raiding achieving CE in EN, getting Gul'dan to 6%, getting Kil'jaeden to 23% and then achieving CE in Antorus. taking a break in early BfA and only getting back into raiding in BoD, which I again achieved CE.
I reached top 550 in Antorus playing my WW monk, and my current guild sits as rank 59.

Previous Guilds:

Devious: A guild I joined to get back into semi-hardcore raiding, getting to mekkatorque, before the guild leader rage quit - leading to me moving on to my current guild "On Thin Ice", that is now stopping, since management wont have time to raid anymore over the summer and onwards, which is why I am applying here.

Availability:

I should be available at most raid times, I work some nights till 20:00, but I know well in advance and always try to swap shifts if they are in the way. I am going to russia on vacation from the 20th of July till the 28th and wont be available at that time.

Communication:

I speak fluent Danish, english and german. I have used TS3 previously, and would prefer to use a more updated system, but it wont be a poblem. I can listen. I have a working microphone, and sure, I know how to talk into it.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is decent, no FPS issues out of the ordinary, currently looking to ugrade the computer.
My Connection is stable.

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUI for a complete overhaul of the basic WoW Hud. I also use Angry Assignments or Exorsus raid tools, depending on which is used in the guild. then ofc comes things like DBM, Pawn, Simcraft, Skada, WeakAuras, RCLootCouncil, MethodDungeonTools and AngryKeystones for dungeons. And ofc RaiderIO.
Screenshot of my UI:
file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/_retail_/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_021719_142127.jpg

Other Games:

I play the occasional League of Legends, should I grow too bored between patches in WoW, other than that, not too much, some playstation every 2nd month or so.

Why Iron Edge?

I Want to join Iron Edge beause, looking at your wowprogress page you seem to be of similar skill to my own, and ur raiding days and hours fit me quite well. Also, I look for fun in a guild and someone to do content with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I offer an outgoing and friendly personality with great understanding of the raid environment and classes that I play.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My friend and I were looking for a new guild since our own is stopping with raiding, and she showed me your page. It would be cool if I had seen your ad in a newspaper though?

Last Words?

I like cake.

July 07, 2019, 12:41:34 pm
Reply #1

Online Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tanzil
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 12:41:34 pm »
Hiyo Tanzil,

Sorry for the late reply. I like your application and I would like to offer you a trial, so you can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

July 07, 2019, 01:08:55 pm
Reply #2

Offline Tanzil

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Tanzil
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 01:08:55 pm »
Wow thx a lot, I will get in contact with u as soon as we both are online :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:42:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length