Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - LoveRMP

July 04, 2019, 12:56:18 pm
Read 2714 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - LoveRMP
« on: July 04, 2019, 12:56:18 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: LoveRMP
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/LoveRMP/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

Roxana, 25,Germany ,dog trainer is my job. I am a friendly , competitive , non toxic person ,always wishing to pull out the best of me .

Class/Spec:

I am holy main spec, with discipline offspec.  I  always test specs depending on the tier to be honest ,I cannot say that I prefer Holy or Disc, but I can say that for some fights Discipline is more useful because of the defensives cds that holy cannot provide , in the same time Holy is doing great at the raw healing output and has nice hps . I  have 418 ilvl on both H&D raiding gear.

Holy : Mastery-crit-versa-haste ( In end content haste beats crit so you can have a balance between then like haste=crit , versa it's always great while progressing and after  so stacking it ,can only bring good things!)
Rotation : POM on CD, Heal as a filler( flash if it's an emergency and your PW:Serenity it's on CD) , PW:Serenity  when target has about 50% ,Halo, POH ,COH , HW:Sanctify (only if it hits 6 allies else it's a waste) for aoe , Hymn for big AOE dmg incoming ,HW:Salvation it's also strong for AOE healing but Hymn performs better so I use this for "the second aoe dmg inc) , PW:Serenity +HW:Sancitfy used as often as possible since its decresing the CD of Salv , Desperate prayer as a defensive so you can keep wings for panic times( also provides HPS ) and smite as a filler( I do not use Holy fire or HW:Chastite , since Smite it's FREE and provides nice dmg. )

Alts:

Purplemoon DH
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/purplemoon

Professions:

Tailoring+ Alchemy , I picked these two because Alchemy beside that it's great for the increased duration on flask has BIS trinket for me as a healer while progressing . Tailoring I picked it because I can craft pants+gloves with the stats I need .

Raiding Experience:

TBC-WOTLK full clear
BFA-Uldir 6/8 BOD 9/9

Previous Guilds:

TBC-WOTLK ( Pwnanza , left because they took a break from raiding after  killing LK on 25 HC )
BFA- Had several guilds they all disbanded , unfortunately BFA it's very frustrating because a lot of guilds disband .

Availability:

7AM-12PM  / 5PM-2 AM each day .

Communication:

Yes I am proficient in English , I do not have TS3 but I can download it  and I have a working mic.

Computer / Connection:

My computer it's new so I do not have problems with it , no fps issues so far or lag . My internet it's also stable never failed me and I have 34 ms on Kazzak , I never disconnect.

Addons/UI:

angry assignments- Reading the cds from notes
Exrt- combat log, notes and combat timer tracker .
WA- SAVES LIFES , you can make it however you want , you can track whatever you want things more relevant then bigwigs can provide or your normal addons.

Other Games:

D3

Why Iron Edge?

I am looking for a more serious and stable guild , I really hate the disband thing and you guys seem to be stable enough , also your raiding days and hours fit me perfect .

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a player who will never leave , a person who always stays updated to the game  by reading guides, watching videos ,streams anything that it can helps on improving ,because I believe that no matter how good you are , you can always get better. I can offer a friendly and funny personality into the raiding team  and most important a forever motivated person to keep on progressing and getting better together with the team , because afterall raid it's a group effort and you have to stay motivated and always wish for more!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I like doing M+ and hard mechanics , I hope you and me guys are on the same page!

July 04, 2019, 01:02:23 pm
Reply #1

Offline tyerrie

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - LoveRMP
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 01:02:23 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/xfETCmD
I forgot to upload a picture of my UI, sorry when you start to be a Gandalf you forget things sometines.

July 04, 2019, 01:58:45 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 01:58:45 pm »
A dog trainer, how cool!

Got any cute dog pics?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 04, 2019, 03:13:40 pm
Reply #3

Offline tyerrie

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 03:13:40 pm »

July 07, 2019, 05:09:53 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 05:09:53 pm »
Hi Lovermp,

I've just spoken to our healing officer and our roster is very full on healers at the moment. Sorry it took us a while to get back to you.

Should something change in the near future we'll update this post. Good luck on your search!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:32:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

86 Guests, 1 User
Naasty