Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Dafoxigor

December 11, 2020, 12:03:22 pm
Read 1925 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Dafoxigor
« on: December 11, 2020, 12:03:22 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Dafoxigor
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Dafoxigor
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: Social

Personal Info:

Greetings. I am Akin , boomer cousin of Gdubet - Cheyanne and friends of Ozzy - Ruukjinai. Playing wow for 14 years and most of those years I played with my cousins. I am almost 40 yo , single , bald , fat , no lifer , no job , no nothing feelsbadman guy. Living in Erdek atm ( thats a sea side village of a city called Balıkesir , which is a neighbour city of Istanbul FYI. ) . Actually thats our summer resort but in this pandemic period living in a village is far better than living in a big city. And I really love sea :)

Class/Spec:

I was a multi classer for a milenium but now I dont wanna play another class. ( I have 22 chars in Kazzak ,3 of them is lvl 60 and the rest of 'em are lvl 50 btw. )

Priest is my thing about a year and half. I've got a goblin shadow priest and a troll disc priest at max level and I can say they are both equally geared and I like to play both. Playing as a healer makes me feel a bit more comfortable ofc coz I'm so experienced in healing role but I think I'm not bad at playing as shadow as well. And yes ,I'm having fun with my priest ( thanks to Shadowlands ) . Being a fotm class or being OP means nothing to me. I am a priest main and thats it.

Alts:

As I said my troll disc priest is my " alt "  : Artharia. And Artharia is lvl 60  

Lets cut it right here coz 22 chars...

Professions:

I've got tailoring - enchanting Dafoxigor and herbalism - alchemy Artharia. My rogue is a gatherer to serve his masters.

I chose those profs to craft my own legendary base item and craft my potions/flasks for mythic+ runs in future when they are needed. There is no other special reasons other than those. And I've got no special recipes. I am special if that counts.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I played mostly as a semi hardcore player. Mythic difficulty was the only thing that matters for many years but in time I realised that I can't able to handle that role. Shouting each other , anger management issues , when you doing your best others sucks and vice versa other days bla bla... Actually for a while I was really happy playing wow as a heroic raider in Legion but someone decided to ruin that and now I'm in complete social status atm. Probably the mvp of social guys out there. I mean if there was a ministry of world of warcraft in our country ; my cousins - friends and I would be the ministers thats for sure.

Previous Guilds:

Boomer memory error 404. I mean what if I say ; EoN in TBC, lots of guilds in silvermoon in Wrath,  Genesis in " CATA " , Attic in MoP , HellHeim and PogChamp in Legion.

Are they going to ring a bell to you ? Or do you even bro ?

Funny but I just answered your question when I was trying to be a mean  bastard :)

I dont left them they are all disbanded thanks to someone called Gdubet the Destroyer of Guilds

Availability:

No lifer code 65 : You are both available for eternity and you are always busy.

if you know what I mean.

you dont know what I mean. I mean it depends who is asking me for .

Communication:

Proficient is a strong word in this case but yeah I can easily understand , write and talk in English. Problem is ; I'm not the most talkative person in earth. I'm a boomer you know that already. When it comes to stuff like these ... LET THERE BE WALL OF TEXTS BAYBI !

I even used ICQ and probably you dont even know what it is :)

I dont have teamspeak 3 atm but yeah sure why not. I can listen yes. Do I have a mic and do I use it ?  Dude my mic can be unplugged so if you are asking this in a naughty way , first of all shame of you. Second , why do you askin' this in first place anyways :)

But yeah , I do use it. I do use it to TALK tho

Computer / Connection:

I have a decent computer , no fps issues , no lag ( in normal conditions ) , I've got an electricity issue thanks to my caveman republic village ( meaning ; can't guarentee you that I will be online that day - that time bla bla. )

I mean ofc its not that bad like it sounds but even if that happens in a months for once or maybe for once in 3 months , that still sucks and makes everyone pissed including me ( me first and most actually )

Addons/UI:

DBM - GTFO - WA - Exorsus raid tools bla bla. I dont use Angry assignments or whatever its called coz I dont raid .

Why I used them ? cuz I used them anwywas for m+

H - b3 - F12 - A9- A7 - A5 are ofc bind to my mouse ! hold your " wtf is that " .

https://ibb.co/FYZT5cp

Other Games:

ARPG , football and some shooter games but not so often nowadays ( thanks to Shadowlands again ).

Actually I'm a legit contender when it comes to ARPG's. I've got a EU 27. Barbarian and first 50 barb / monk and Wd multiple times.

I really like PoE but still dont understand the defensive setups and that makes me crazy everytime to be one shotted in a random scenario.

Sports games like Fifa and Nba 2k maybe but not likely this year coz you know they both suck atm.

Why Iron Edge?

The reason I want to join Iron Edge is all about Ruukjinai ofc. Oh dear ! Can you imagine how many times I really wanted to throw my keyboard and the rest of my setup right after an attempt to send an e-mail to Ruukjinai ? Actually don't even try. Just imagine how many times I re-write " Ruukjinai " in this sentence. OH BOI ! 15 times you say ? I see , you are an optimist. If you dont accept my application pls force him for a name change :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I offer a chance for you to convince me for a possible situation like " Hey Dafox ! Do you mind to heal this & that or Dps this & that. "

If its about raiding the odds are against you. I mean you really , really have to do somethin' spectecular to make me accept that. ( like if I cant get me Void legendary in a month after LFR part 3 opens ) . But other than that... good luck coz you gonna need it.

If its about m+ and if I'm available than its gonna be an easy " YEAH SURE . JUST GIMME 5 min "

If its about pvp and if both gd and cheyanne not involved ... you have zero chance to get me.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Oh thats the moment I was waiting for :

RUUKJİNAİ .... ROOOKE - DJİNNİ - JENNA - EeeeeeEeEEeEeeeE!

Madafkr Ruukjinai .... fck your nick name :(

Last Words?

Dont hate me if I say patato ok ?

PATATO !

December 12, 2020, 02:22:02 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gdubet

• Former Member

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Dafoxigor
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 02:22:02 pm »
Definetly iron edge material, ingame gold maker, crafter, healer and dps. He got my vouch as a player apart from being my cousin :D

December 12, 2020, 08:35:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline Cheyanne

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 08:35:17 pm »
I know I am new to guild but I would like to share my opinions. He is a very active player and has great knowledge about game. He tries and plays all classes, does his research all the time, loves to laugh and share. He is humorous and sarcastic in a good way  :D. Only thing he despise is solo pvp and arena. I wish he would apply as a raider but oh well. I definitely love to see him in guild.

December 12, 2020, 09:05:27 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:05:27 pm »
Wow.

Those are some pretty nice words. Poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:35:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 0 Users