Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Milwaukee

October 06, 2021, 10:07:46 pm
Read 2299 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Milwaukee
« on: October 06, 2021, 10:07:46 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Milwaukee
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Milwaukee
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

James Southwood, 37, living in the UK. Im a tennis coach of 16 years. Recently returning to the UK after a 7 year hiatus in Spain and Singapore. hadnt play wow in that time so just got back into it this year.  Starting a small Coffee Roasting business in lockdown.  Its small but, I love coffee so why not!

Class/Spec:

I play boomkin 247 ilvl.  Boomkin is my main for raiding.  I was pretty stubborn and didnt go venthyr but after my logs started to suffer i switched to vent and they picked back up. M+ score is 2438 but im hitting a wall in pugs and not getting invited as i guess im a few ilvl behind most other applicants of the same IO.

Boomkin, Mastery/haste.  Im a fiend for calling for PI in my Ravenous frenzy ramp.  Currently the burst is what its all about for vent boomkin. I pop My IQD at the start of CA/RF to bulld stacks as fast as poss, then Bell /Fury of elune and pump the starsuges.  after that im close to tank damage for the next 2 mins :P

Alts:

Frost mage ilvl 246, this might turn into my main M+ char.  I find the consent damage much more fun then the boomie.

Professions:

Engineering on both.  dont really do much with professions to be honest.  Just M+ utility

Raiding Experience:

Back in MoP when i raided a lot, i was guild leader and Raid leader of a 10 man hc group and we got to top 100 for 10 man guilds raiding 3 times a week.  MoP was an amazing expansion.  I had to stop for job and travel reasons.

Previous Guilds:

Was briefly in Ecology on Kazzak back 7 years ago, as my 10 man guild merged in to their guild when 20 man raiding was happening.

Availability:

Sunday evening for raiding,  Most evenings i have some time to pop on and M+ a little. I very active in wow.

Communication:

Yes, can talk when needed and can shut up and listen when needed

Computer / Connection:

Brand new computer and excellent virgin media broad band.  FPS on avergae is 59 average MS is 27

Addons/UI:

Elvui, basically copied preacher's ui. Big wigs, Weak auras all of the essential addons.  https://imgur.com/a/HHdcqYA is my UI

Other Games:

not really, I might pop on FF14 every now and then

Why Iron Edge?

My current guild disbanded.  I am looking for an active guild with the opportunity to raid and to join in in any M+ guild content that might be happening.  A personal goal of mine is to hit 2.6k in m+ this season

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I am a reliable and friendly person.  Im fairly intense on the details and tactics of encounters i play(M+ currently, but previous much more on the raiding front).  Im very inclusive, i like to help people in getting 15s done for the weekly vault

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogess

Last Words?

There are a few of us from Passive aggressive applying to you.  We are keen to stay together but it no problem if you dont want us all in raid teams etc. so accept or decline us on our individual merit.  It would be nice if the people who didnt make it into a team could join as social so we can still be a part of the same guild.

October 08, 2021, 09:07:43 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Milwaukee
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 09:07:43 pm »
Hello Milwaukee.

I really like your app and enthusiasm. I'd like to offer you a trial.
Poke any officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:37:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users