Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 lonely warrior? ='(

March 20, 2008, 12:09:14 pm
Read 12816 times

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

lonely warrior? ='(
« on: March 20, 2008, 12:09:14 pm »
Greetings iron edge

A small sum-up

I am not sure if you acc this since I do not know anyone, but a shoot story shout. I rather stopped playing world of warcraft a bit over a mount ago. To get my life on the right tracks again. However, I miss the game a bit. Not as much as the game but the people playing it. It is a lot of fun to hear comments, jokes and such on from other people. Therefore, I would like to join the “friend and family” rank.  To get to know the members behind the good images that IE got on this server. I would mostly do this to get a sought way back into the game. Therefore, its still fun and I do not start with raiding 5 days a week that said I would not mind helping where it has needed. Ill do a real app for a “raider” since I do not have anyone to sponsor me. I would make this so you can get a look into whom and what I am =)

Personal Information

I am tronz/smashme my 2 warriors on this server. As for my irl stuff, I don’t mind sharing it. I don’t have anything to hide.
My irl name is “removed by tronz” I’m haft British (my father side) I’m 17 years old. Almost 18. Only 3 months to go. I live at home still(parents are thinking of moving to England next year, but no real information on it atm), thought my dad lives and works there atm. I don’t not have a work, as I’m studying at what would be called a high school/collaged thing.  If you wise to know more about, I please post it as a reply or private message.

Character Information

Tronz: he is my last levelled char. I enjoy playing warriors much as it’s never the same. You can always do something new with it. I made him for tanking, and he still is for that porous. I love tanking. However, in the end it got to boring just that.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Tronz
Therefore, I asked my brother if I could get his warrior as he had stop playing wow. I moved him to this server. In addition, that char is “smashme” and its fury/arms. I use him for pvping mostly. He is a old rank 13 char. My brother and I did it together. So I think of myself as having a big inside in both pvp and pve encounters
 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Smashme
Attunements for both chars:
Karazhan: Yes
The Eye: yes (thought they removed it)
Serpentshire Cavern: yes (thought they removed it)
The Black Temple: yes
Hyjal: yes

Raiding

well as I apply for the “friend and family” rank I don’t know if this is of any interested but ill do it anyway, if you would need help from me in any way =)
As I only got school this can change with how much homework, I will get.

Mondays: if you need me.
Tuesdays: why not.
Wednesdays: I will most likely be free that day
Thursdays:  able to help if needed
Fridays: if not party, I should be free all day
Saturday:  if I’m not sleeping the day away sure ill be helping if needed
Sundays: whenever you need me. Unless a lot of homework

Gaming (optional) and World of Warcraft history

I have been playing computer since 10 years ago I would guess. I didn’t really play any role-playing game until wow. I played BF on a high level for a few weeks and stopped course of it taking too much of my time. I have played a bit of everything from blizzard and a few other games as well. However, none of them ever lasted for long. I played for course my friends did. Therefore, it was mostly to have fun with them that was why I started with wow in the first place.
I started playing it just when it came out, it was a lovely game. I started levelling on some random server I think it was. However, after my friends told me that they had started on another server I moved there. My first acc I shared with my brother. , together we levelled a priest, rogue, paladin, mage, hunter (all level 60) but I got my acc shortly after that hunter, and I started levelling a mage. And there I found my calling, I started pvping on it. And after getting to rank 10, I had to drop it course of my exams in school.  However, after those I started to play a bit of pve on a server called execute. It started with a hardcore guild, making mc raids for their friends, and after I had geared up there. I went along with a new good friend I made. In addition, he got me to bwl and aq40.  Thought his guild made a move to another server I stayed and joined a naxx guild. And got to see 3 bosses in there. Coolest place ever. When came BC. And I moved to a new server to start with my friends again. But the new servers that blizzard made got fucked. And non-one really joined them. At least mine.  And I moved with my friends and guild to sunstrider. Where I got to 4 bosses in BT, and cleared mh. What was then the guild disbanded due to being a guild only hold together with course of irl friends and old bounds, we had to deferent play styles. When I moved here course of some new friends in my class playing here” bloodhunt “and “thefarmer” and when I kind of stopped playing wow.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

what I had heard is that iron edge have good communication  within the guild but also out of it, everyone I have meat so far as not been rude to me. Always helpful and understanding. That is what I’m looking for. I nice place to be, and have fun. What is what I miss most about this game and I think that IE will be the best place for me to get that back.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

I can offer myself. A helpful and understandable person, I got a weird since of humor and most people tend to like it. I would not mind helping with whatever you need, mostly and I will still be active thought I will not really be raiding.

Last words?

Well I don’t have much more to say. I think that this explains who and why I want to join IE, I can only say I hope you give me a chance to let you see who I am in-game and that I also get the chance to have fun you the members of IE, in good times of bad times.
If you need anymore information or are in doubt about something just ask.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:07:20 pm by tronz »

March 20, 2008, 01:24:15 pm
Reply #1

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

Re: lonely warrior? ='(
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:24:15 pm »
ups clicked wrong  :'(

March 20, 2008, 01:40:08 pm
Reply #2

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 01:40:08 pm »
Hello there Tronz, I was quite confused for a moment because your English is not that good, specially for a "half-English" guy. That is not a major issue but not having anyone in the guild to support you sadly is. This sort of application is for friends and family and sadly you are not eather of those to anyone of us as you stated so noone can vouch for you.

March 20, 2008, 01:48:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 01:48:47 pm »
hallo smorisha.
thanks for taking the time to read it :) yeah sorry for the bad english, maybe not the best thing to say. but i didnt use much time to whrite it, as it was a long short :)i read the rules, and hoped that this rule ment that i didnt 100% needed a sponsor "Final decision is made by the class leader or Guild leader, even if you have a sponsor do not expect to be invited automatically"
but again thanks for reading it, and giving a reply. still hope that some of you migth still want to have some fun with me :)

March 20, 2008, 02:33:18 pm
Reply #4

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 02:33:18 pm »
I think you slighty misunderstood the statement Tronz. In the event you do have a sponsor you may still not get an invite. For example: -

My sister wishes to join and I sponsor her.

Unfortunalty the guild members may find her style of playing/attitude rude and therefore can deny the application.

Good luck in the future and don't forget there are other guilds on Dunemaul just as friendly so keep looking :)

March 20, 2008, 02:45:37 pm
Reply #5

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 02:45:37 pm »
ohhh well  :-* thanks for the friendly reply's :) hope to see you around

March 20, 2008, 02:46:52 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 02:46:52 pm »
I think it's a great application!

I'll talk to the other officers later today.

Having a friend/family in the guild is useful, but not required. Good applications are also a good way to get into the guild :)
Now I run a tech website.

March 20, 2008, 02:48:53 pm
Reply #7

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 02:48:53 pm »
I think you slighty misunderstood the statement Tronz. In the event you do have a sponsor you may still not get an invite. For example: -

My sister wishes to join and I sponsor her.

Unfortunalty the guild members may find her style of playing/attitude rude and therefore can deny the application.

Good luck in the future and don't forget there are other guilds on Dunemaul just as friendly so keep looking :)
i think if your sister is hot and posts nude pictures on the site we can overlook that sort of stuff :P
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 20, 2008, 02:51:27 pm
Reply #8

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 02:51:27 pm »
ohh well ill hang on then  8)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:56:55 pm by tronz »

March 20, 2008, 03:13:26 pm
Reply #9

Offline Myogoblin

• Guild Member

• LOLEXECUTE!

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 03:13:26 pm »
i think if your sister is hot and posts nude pictures on the site we can overlook that sort of stuff :P

I think my ex would be far more entertaining to look at. perhaps ill ask her for few bikini shots i took a while back ;)

March 20, 2008, 03:18:39 pm
Reply #10

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 03:18:39 pm »
well if you want to see something hot, look at this  ::)

March 20, 2008, 03:41:32 pm
Reply #11

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 03:41:32 pm »
After checking that link I think he will fit in just perfectly (with Nach at least)!

March 20, 2008, 03:52:34 pm
Reply #12

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 03:52:34 pm »
imba. nach must be the coolest guy in IE then 8) unless i get in ofc  :-*

March 20, 2008, 03:56:15 pm
Reply #13

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 03:56:15 pm »
if by cool you mean retard then yes
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 20, 2008, 04:11:02 pm
Reply #14

Offline tronz

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 04:11:02 pm »
if by cool you mean retard then yes

no comment  :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:30:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

243 Guests, 0 Users