Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Hellic - Seeking shelter for lost kittens!

September 07, 2007, 10:29:03 pm
Read 4347 times

Offline Ozymandias

• Vendor Trash

Hellic - Seeking shelter for lost kittens!
« on: September 07, 2007, 10:29:03 pm »
Delling said no more danes! I say we tear down the Dictatory and allow 100% more danes to join Iron Edge! AND I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST!!!

With all that said, I'm Hellic, a Tauren Druid Bear Owlbeastadin with a mix of too much Restoration snizzle.

Some of you might know/remember me as the Hunter Joeblack though, if the name ring a bell +fav me and sponsor my application ! :D I gief free cookies!

Anyway I'd wonna join majorly with my Dr00d and if possible with my Huntardo as alt.

hmmm. GEAR.. right
I prefered Resto in the past, but recently I've turned to the Owlbeast side :P

SO, with out furhter ado I'll redirect your attention to my Armory profile which might aswell have my Resto gear listed rather than my Balance >.> fack :P

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Hellic
Can't miss it now haha!
So, instead I'll break it down and give you the numbers which might mean something :P

Balance:
HP: 7785
Mana: 8450
Spelldmg: 608
SpellCrit: 18.63%

Resto: (balance spexxed lol)

HP: 7785
Mana: 9530
+Healing: 1464
Crit: 8.82%
Regen: 345

So uhm... Sponsers eeh?
well I know that Kimimore, Bloodstained (same person lol), Acira and Jaquire (same person again) would looooove to sponsor my entrance to the guild  ::) ::)

Uhm... Havn't raelly been playing that long on this server since I got back here, so I havn't cought up with that many yet :P but I guess there's alittle someone out there who'd love to sponser me besides those 2 (4) :P

So eeeeh... TAKE ME DAMMIT! it's Iron Edge or nothing for me !

September 07, 2007, 10:33:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline KiMi

• Former Member

Re: Hellic - Seeking shelter for lost kittens!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 10:33:06 pm »
Gief Hellix!

RL mate of mine, but untill he get invited he's NOT from denmark!

half german and snizzle so he doesn't count as a Dane! roar :P

well GIEF Hellix, if my sister is still trolling the forums she'd say the same, but she's kinda off wow for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:45:07 pm by KiMi »

September 07, 2007, 11:30:02 pm
Reply #2

Offline Entranze

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 11:30:02 pm »
Fellow Doomkin? :o

September 08, 2007, 12:36:11 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 12:36:11 am »
I'm just going to say this now, and it goes for all future applications:

Only ever posting on the forum when it's to support your friends is pointless, counts nothing towards the person's application, and just makes me think less of you both.

If you want your opinion to be welcome on applications, be an active member of the community. Simply hyping up your friends, without other forum activity, just shows that all you care about is your friends getting in, perhaps getting some easy epics... and not much else.

So, yeah... take part in the IE community, and then you can get friends/countrymen into the guild easily :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

September 08, 2007, 12:39:21 pm
Reply #4

Offline KiMi

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 12:39:21 pm »
Well tbh I've never been much of a Forum Whore, Never have been and prolly never will be, just writing to verify that he's a friend of mine.. I do preffer to just keep things ingame. Which I'd call being part of the community aswell.

Though I've had my times away from the guild I hope it's clear that I'm back to stay, and with that said it's not like I'm the quiet guy sitting around saying nothing....

I might not be "an active member of the community", but I'm surely around, and form time to time I do take part in the discussions in teh Mighty Guild Char.

But anyway just to break it down, this guy is an awsome person, EVEN if he wasn't my IRL friend I'd be saying the same.

And he's not just here for the epics >.> which I'm not either, if I wanted secured epics I might aswell've been in one of the smaller guilds taking stuff around my gear level, but I'm not cuz I like you guys, and like to be around.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 12:40:52 pm by KiMi »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:13:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

344 Guests, 4 Users
Shimmar, blodak, Vejeta, Wali