Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Kunnka DPS

May 11, 2009, 09:34:19 am
Read 6857 times

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

Kunnka DPS
« on: May 11, 2009, 09:34:19 am »
Hello guys me again, with my new gear from naxx 25 man writing apply again  :P .
Ok, in real life ppl call me Mario that actualy my real name and im from Croatia name of city Zagreb, before i was living in Bosnia city named Zepce, then i migrate to Croatia first in Split and atm im in Zagreb, im 20 years old. For other private information plz wishper me in game or on my msn dark-messiah666@hotmail.com

About my character, first i was playing on ally site night elf rogue named Killmaiden, and then beacuse of the ally shits no1 wanna help no1 wanna nothing i changed my site to horde before 6 month i think, first i lvling my lock and then when wotlk come out i decide to create DK named Kunnka, name i take from DotA i think its rly imba hero in DotA so i take name because i wanna be imba  :P . Last time i write apply i know i have crapy gear but at last now i have 25 man naxx gear its true i need better head but atm i dont have better. Yea i know i get decline because of gear and raiding experience but now my raiding experience is atlast 3x better  ;). Just to say as you know im rly big fan of Iron Edge

My raiding time as you maybe know as i say last time in my apply is : i can raid all day every day if its needed because im just playing wow, i was starting to go to university but then i decide that i dont wanna do nothing in my life just wanna play wow nad you can see me online whole day . 8 am until 3 am then i take my sleep brake but if its need to raid its kk i will not sleep all day and night if its for guild progress. Im making apply for A raiding team but if im not good for A then atlast for B. Im not doing pvp i restricted to pve because pve is for me better then pvp, its maybe because im not good in pvp.

I wanna join Iron Edge because i know that you are rly pro comunity, and because you are hardcore guild, and because i wanna help you in Ulduar, with my old guild we done 10/14 bosses on normal dificulty and ppl are slacking dont wanna come online when we wanna menage 25 man raid, 3 bosses on Hc are down and 10 on normal and i wass in raid for 10 bosses and 3 hc bosses because i was main raider ther, btw guild is called Immortal nice guild and nice guildies to chat but last mounth they are slacking and low online ppls.

My gear is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Kunnka
now its better then that blue gear last time when i wass writing apply so i hope so i will enter in with this gear

That m8 Zoran from IE is rly crazy m8 hes lowes roll is 80 he roled my t7.5 legs last time in naxx 25 man i roll 100 he roll 100 then on reroll i roll 87 and he rolled 92 rly crazy roller, just as you can see from my last words that we can menage naxx 25 man raid anymore we need to take pug ppl to menage it. Btw just to say Jaca is my Idol i know that he is paladin but hes my idol anyway.

Prebc experience
Onyxia : Cleared

BC experience 
Black Temple : Cleared
Hyjai        : Cleared
SSC          : Not Cleared
The Eye      : Not Cleared
Sunwell      : First 2 bosse ( Kalleck and Brutalus )

Wotlk experience
Naxx 10 : Cleared
Naxx 25 : Cleared
Eye of Eternity 10 man : Cleared
Eye of Eternity 25 man : Not Cleared
VoA  10 : Claerd with new boss
Voa  25 : Cleared with new boss
Ulduar 10 : 10 bosse cleared
Ulduar 25 :  3 bosses down
OS 10 man :  Cleared wtih 2 drakes
OS 25 man :  Cleared with 2 drakes 2

All 5 man hc i done when i get lvl 80 whe i was collecting my starting lvl 80 gear

My gaming experince before WoW is : whell i start on nintendo 64 with Super Mario and Super Mario Bross, then i start to play computers games first i was playing warcraft 1 tha warcraft 2 then when warcraft 3 come out i play 3 and then mode DotA im not pro in DotA but i know to play and i know howe to connect items. Sry on my english i know it suxs. Then i start to play Counter-Strike im good in Counter was 1. 6 mounths on server named panet then i quit and start to play WoW first i was starting on private server and then i come to retail. Btw my friend Ivan owning me in CS  :'(

My proffesions are Herbalisam And Alchemy ( Elixire Master ) 450/450 bouth skills, now Alchemy is fucked up i can earn to much money as i can before i remember when i can get 1000 gold in one hour and now its 500 gold maxx in one hour . So dont worry for flasks if i get trial, affcorse they will not be free but it will be 0 gold fee, secondary proffesions fishing 450/450 rly hard proffesion to get 450 skills and i start fishing 200+ skills, i start to grind that proffesion because fish feast, its one hour grinding and whole raid can have that bonus food buff so ppl dont need to buy that 2 expensive food with bonus attack power or stamina buffs or intelect buffs im not thinking on players buffs as priest stamina buff im thinking on that food buff.

About my gear i need some enchants i know, and it will be done bacuase iw wasnt grinding last month and now i start to grind again. My other chars, warlock lvl 56 named koljem and Killmaiden rogue lvl 32 and druid lvl 49 .
My specc is frost bacuse of imba crits i know that frost is tanking specc but its good for dps i wass alyways first in dps in our raids. About guild, i am rly friendly m8 and im always ready fore some good jokes  on my bill or other billds its fine if it on my bill 2 im not agry persone. If some ppl talking bad about guild i will deffend my guild with my life as i write in last apply because im fan of guild and you are best guild in world for me fuck ensidia fuck all you are best guild for me. If you dont belive me about defending my guild ask other ppl they will say what im thinking about my guild and will i defend my guild and they will give you positive voice.

Last word : If you wanna funny guy and m8 thats always ready for joke then pick me atlast as a trial and i will prove myself for other ranks . I will not be angry if i get decline i will come back other time to write apply because i rly wanna be member of Iron Edge.

STAY THE BEST AND FUCK THE REST
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 11, 2009, 10:02:01 am
Reply #1

Offline Sparrowhawk

• Guild Member

Re: Kunnka DPS
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 10:02:01 am »
If you really want to be member of Iron Edge, you should atleast spend a bit more time with your apply, correcting spelling etc. That is if you want to give better image of you  :'(..  Also whats with your gems? Agi/haste, Agi/crit, ap/stamina?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 10:06:28 am by Sparrowhawk »

May 11, 2009, 10:07:25 am
Reply #2

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 10:07:25 am »
i know my eglsih sucks about gems i know i will change my gems today atlast i have money for gems, because i was slacking with money last month
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 17, 2009, 09:26:27 pm
Reply #3

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 09:26:27 pm »
BTW ppl this is apply for B raiding team . So its denide as i can see because no1 answer on it
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 17, 2009, 10:49:21 pm
Reply #4

Inphy

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 10:49:21 pm »
You say you killed 10 bosses in Ulduar, but when I look at your achievements on the armory webpage, then it doesn't show any progress AT ALL in Ulduar.

To be more exact:

The Siege of Ulduar, The Antechamber of Ulduar, The Keepers of Ulduar, The Descent into Madness. None of them show that you have killed any boss in Ulduar.

EDIT: I was just browsing the armory a bit, plus I found out that you gained, 0 badges of Conquest. Don't you auto-loot those if you did HC Ulduar 3 bosses?

Would you care to explain that?

Plus, like Sparrowhawk said, speaking/listening English is rather important to a raiding guild.

But it's up to the officers, good luck!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 11:01:42 pm by Inphy »

May 17, 2009, 11:03:21 pm
Reply #5

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 11:03:21 pm »
Sorry, missed this app somehow -- buggy forum!

Seems you have a few questions to answer :)
Now I run a tech website.

May 17, 2009, 11:11:42 pm
Reply #6

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 11:11:42 pm »
This should be fun.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

May 17, 2009, 11:15:11 pm
Reply #7

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 11:15:11 pm »

OS 10 man :  Cleared wtih 2 drakes
OS 25 man :  Cleared with 2 drakes
no you didnt
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

May 18, 2009, 12:09:49 am
Reply #8

Offline Meeckah

• Former Member

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 12:09:49 am »
He's in my mates guild and the best they've done 25 man ulduar is 1 boss and still need about 6 in 10 man (and I don't think he's one of their main raiders).

Also, they've only ever done OS 1 Drake and he wasn't in the guild when they did that.

In case you're curious here is his application for them

http://immortal-dunemaul.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77&sid=2c1ab9c4765b27480342fa3fd40645c8

May 18, 2009, 12:39:08 am
Reply #9

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:08 am »
wasnt say that im done ulduar i say that my guild doing ulduar 10 man progress and they complete 11 bosses atm and wasnt say that im done os with 2 drakes was thinking on guild sry i know that my english is bad so i dont know how to say everythink that i wanna say  :-\ im done os 10 man and 25 man without drakes, im rly sry on my english  :-\i know how to say it but dont know how to write it
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 18, 2009, 12:46:57 am
Reply #10

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 12:46:57 am »
btw that os 10/25 was in my old guild and hes fall apart so im not guilty, but no need to be loud about my english about last week im going on some instructions from english and with time it will be fine but affcorse its on you guys sry on my english i promise it will be much beter in few weeks
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 18, 2009, 12:54:34 am
Reply #11

Offline Kunnka

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 12:54:34 am »
Its fine if its denide on my second apply you will stell the best guild for me on dunemaul  :)
Hajde, lutko, blago meni
na sto duge noge penji
pa pokazi ovde svima
kako ljuljas kukovima

May 18, 2009, 01:58:30 am
Reply #12

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 01:58:30 am »
Wow u actually wrote 3 reply's in 30 mins, so a rep every 10 mins, do u honestly believe some of the officers look at the forums every min, just stay calm.

As for ur "Explanation" I personally find it very hard to believe, there has been enough of "Iv done this n that, ohh fuck w8" for us to make out when its BS.

Second if your English is not that good it will be hard for u to fit in the guild, especially in the raids, since if ur English is not good ur reactions will be similar to roadkill, and Iron Edge prides itself on its community, if ur English is bad and u write with constant mistakes it tends to get anojing (See what i did there?)   

As for ur Gems how would u gem new gear if u dont have gold? gold is one of the many things ez to get nowadays.

In any case im sure many of my guildm8s are thinking the same as me atm : /   

But hey! gl!

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

May 18, 2009, 08:35:29 am
Reply #13

Eyehole

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 08:35:29 am »
kuunka, have you ever seen retrodruid?

May 18, 2009, 08:45:09 am
Reply #14

Inphy

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 08:45:09 am »
Saying you thought we ment guildprogress, is probably one of the lamer excuses one can make while being occused of something like this.

Why would we ask of your guildprogress? You're the one applying, not the entire guild. And then again, Meeckah allready said they didn't even cleared 3 bosses. So that's makes you not even aware of your own guildprogress.

And if you actualy missed the part where we ment your progress, then you miss the skill in reading and understanding proper English. Not having that skill, makes you not proper raiding material in my honest opinion. But I think many in IE will agree on that.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 12:41:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

157 Guests, 0 Users