Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Brinkmaster Orc hunter B-team

June 18, 2009, 06:41:05 pm
Read 4122 times

Offline Brinkmaster

• Former Member

Brinkmaster Orc hunter B-team
« on: June 18, 2009, 06:41:05 pm »
Hello all Iron edge´ers, this is an apply to the B-team.

Personal Information

Hi, I’m a guy from the faroe islands, if u don’t know where it is, then just type it in google :P I´am a 18 year old guy from the capitol of the faroes named Thorshavn. When I’m not playing WoW I’m fighting my way to become a student, and later on, a construction engineer.  In my spare time  I’m out enjoying my friends.

Character Information

Brinkmaster: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Brinkmaster

I play a Orc hunter, i play survival atm http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#cZ0eVooZx0ci0cIhedAhsd:NAfM0z i have chosen this spec because it is the best spec atm for 10-man, which i have only raided latly. I have chosen this spec because of the replenishment  in Hunting party, But i can always if we if we got enough of retradins or sp. Or to whatever suits the guild best. I can actually do a great deal of damage with my toon, and i´am always up for a good dps race.

Raiding

Naxx10: cleared
Naxx25: cleared
Maly10: cleared
Maly25: tried but never downed here
OS10: cleared without any drakes
OS25: cleared without any drakes, tried 3d though
Ulduar 10: cleared "the siege of ulduar, and auriaya, tried hodir and thorim, and know every fight
Ulduar25: zero

I really like the idea of a B-team for the "casually Hardcore" players, bless u grilly. And i suits me very well raiding Monday and Tuesday, because i don’t got that much time, and then it is just lovely that it is in a "noobfree" invaiorment.

I always come good prepared to raid with, flasks, food, pots elixirs, and crafted bullets.

Gaming and World Of Warcraft history

I all started with the epic lanparties with my friends, we played CS, Age of empires, Starcraft, and ofc Worms;P lol?

But then later on we got internet and we all started to play WoW. I remember creating a Orc hunter a hot summer day in august in 2006, i started leveling and hitted 70 a little year later, a big reason i took so long, was because i really enjoyed leveling, i tried all the instances, and i explored allot and tried many zones to level in. When i dinged 70 i did some heroics before i applied to <In virtue>, an all fareos guild, there i got my first raiding experience in karazhan, but i could not get me solid raiding spot, so i left, was in some grapy guilds, did some pvp. and in the spring of 2008 i joined the lovely guild <the good fortune> there i got almost all the raiding experience in TBC, and learned all the basics of raiding, we cleared everything up second boss in MH.
I took a break in the summer, and stared again one month before Wotlk, when wotlk launched i joined the all faroes guild "Grót hart" which mean "stone hard" ;P we cleared naxx10, and later on we merged with <Vanity>, it was an really awesome time in Vanity, i loved the people there, we cleared naxx25 and maly10, had some tries on OS3d, then GM and all the core raiders got tiered of all the slacking, and he disbanded the guild. When ulduar launched, me and some irl friends tried to make an casual 10man guild which we called <one week>, but that failed miserably, sooo much slacking, and we disbanded the guild one month later. And now I’m standing here, i think the B-team is the perfect spot for me.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I always strive to be best, and i hate to loosing, i think with IE i can be with the best an be the best, in a good solid guild, and in a "noobfree" invaiorment. And i think IE can offer a really active and good online community, which will suit me well.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I can offer i guy which is very dedicated, and always pushes himself to the edge- iron edge;P i´m always trying to perform 100% and i very rarely to the same mistake twice. I´m a very happy person, and always up a for laugh or a good chitchat. But I’m always ready to put me very serious raiding hat on.

Last words?

Just want to say thank you for your time, and hope u had a good time. Good luck in game and have fun.  Ohh and my favorite Pokémon is Gengar;P

-love Brinkmaster
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:12:45 pm by Brinkmaster »
Why dont they just call it "Faroturkmaul"

June 18, 2009, 06:49:18 pm
Reply #1

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
Re: Brinkmaster Orc hunter B-team
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 06:49:18 pm »
I like how you used colours that other people did not use.

Bonus points.
Now I run a tech website.

June 18, 2009, 06:58:57 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 06:58:57 pm »
Wtb pic of your UI too!

Looks nice, not sure what our actual hunter count is at atm.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 18, 2009, 07:00:41 pm
Reply #3

Offline Galtez

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:00:41 pm »
hví heita helvete snakka tit um pokemons....  fanin tit eru ein samling av 12 ára gomlun smágentum.....

grow some hair on those newly shaved balls!!!1  :(
Failure is not an option, its the path to decay

June 18, 2009, 07:01:07 pm
Reply #4

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 07:01:07 pm »
I like how you used colours that other people did not use.

Bonus points.

Minus points, for the fact that the largest part is in pink, and i can't read it.

Please change.
hví heita helvete snakka tit um pokemons....  fanin tit eru ein samling av 12 ára gomlun smágentum.....

Also this tells us nothing Galtez, so explain it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:15:01 pm by Hugman »

June 18, 2009, 07:37:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Brinkmaster

• Former Member

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:37:11 pm »
i find the regularly UI to suit me best, and I’m not very good with fumbling around with UI and stuff.

Thanks for the fast replies, and the kind colorful words dell, and for those word about shaving my balls ;P a little sumthin sumthin for Zat

June 18, 2009, 07:41:59 pm
Reply #6

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 07:41:59 pm »

Rough translation:
why the hell do they talk about pokemons? damn, it's a convention of 12-year old boys.

I'll get back to this application after the 10man we're running now! We're at 3 hunters atm, by the way.

June 18, 2009, 07:54:22 pm
Reply #7

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:22 pm »
Bind some more stuff, it'll greatly improve your gameplay!
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

June 22, 2009, 04:01:23 am
Reply #8

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 04:01:23 am »
Bumping this thread for Grilly.

I can see Brinkmaster has been sitting on the forum for a few days, waiting a response... :)

-D
Now I run a tech website.

June 23, 2009, 12:07:02 am
Reply #9

Offline Brinkmaster

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 12:07:02 am »
heh yea, checking every second hour...

June 23, 2009, 11:28:30 pm
Reply #10

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 11:28:30 pm »
Right, I'm horrible at applications.. Sorry for making you wait for so long.
However, I hope the trial spot I'm prepared to offer you makes up for the wait!
Contact me ingame!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:00:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

100 Guests, 0 Users