Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Bô, Warrior tank, B-raid

July 15, 2009, 02:39:27 am
Read 3798 times

• Vendor Trash

Bô, Warrior tank, B-raid
« on: July 15, 2009, 02:39:27 am »
Greetings Iron Edge!

Personal information:
Nationality: Norwegian, living in Oslo
Sex: Male
Hobbies: Watching hockey on TV from time to time, and of course, I like to play video games, especially MMORPGs.
Civil status: Single - student

Basic character info:
Name: Bô
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection
/Played time in all and on 80: 65 days in all, 15 days on level 80.
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=B%C3%B4

Guild history:
It all started around the release of World of Warcraft. I started playing a paladin and had a lot of fun playing with my friends. When I hit 60 I joined a raiding guild and raided Molten Core, after we cleared that, and when the Blackwing Lair patch hit the scene we went there and cleared that too. At the point AQ was released I had a break because of my exams. When I came back the server was going to open up AQ and I was in the guild until we cleared up AQ40. When Naxxramas 40 man came out, we cleared out that too.
Finally TBC was out and I didn’t raid much hardcore at that point, the only thing I did was Karazhan Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep, and joined Fortis Phalanx at some point. Now, when WotLK came out, me and my friends created a guild and started raiding. We cleared out 10 man in one week. We didn’t have enough people for 25 man, but after some recruitment, we had and did some 25 man raiding.

Days I can raid:
Since it’s summervacation at the moment I can raid any day, but when the vacation ends I’m starting studying and I’m getting a new job so I can’t really tell when I can raid, I will inform you when I know

Raid experience:
- Pre TBC: Everything.
- TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, SSC and Tempest Keep.
- WotLK: Naxxramas 10 man and 25 man, VoA 25 and 10 man, Sartharion 25 and 10 man, Malygos 25 man and 10 man, Ulduar: Flame Leviathan, and a few tries on Razorscale. I've also read and watched TankSpots movie guides to the other Ulduar bosses.

Why I want to join Iron Edge:
I’ve heard and I’m sure that you got a great gaming community. I’ve played with many players from Iron Edge earlier and I like your atmosphere; you make my WoW-days much more enjoyable than they could’ve been.

Why should we pick you and not someone else?
I’m a very friendly player and I like to have things systemized and as accurate as possible. You can say I’m a punctual guy and I really like this co-operation thing in World of Warcraft. I like to talk to people from all around the world asking them about their lives and how they live and that kind of stuff. And last but not least I can play my class.

Do you know anyone in Iron Edge?
Therash, Eversoul

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can be a great addition to your guild because I'm a very friendly player who always is happy to help other members and keeping up the great atmosphere or if not, making one. Even though I can be serious when needed because I got great experience from vanilla WoW.

Last words:
I think you should pick me because I got a lot of experience from vanilla WoW and at that time, WoW was pretty hard, many more people to coordinate, so I really think that’s going to help me on my journey to join Iron Edge.

Thanks,

July 15, 2009, 03:17:42 am
Reply #1

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

Re: Bô, Warrior tank, B-raid
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 03:17:42 am »
Great app, great xp, great country - allthough from the wrong side of it. but sadly; we have too many warriors already I believe :\
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

July 15, 2009, 03:21:39 am
Reply #2

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 03:21:39 am »
BROWN RAID GROUP NUMBER 1!

Yes, what Vorte said, I think we run on a good day (All warriors online) with five.

Ontop of that I don't think your gear would be great enough to tank some of the tougher bosses in Ulduar (Anything past Kologarn)

July 15, 2009, 03:39:28 am
Reply #3

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 03:39:28 am »
What Vorte said; Great application, great experience, seemingly great guy, horribad class. Would definately give you a trial right here and now if you ROLLED A RESTO DRUID!!!!!!!

On a serious note, we really can't take any more warriors to the b-raid. 3 tanks and 2 DPS ones already :/

July 15, 2009, 03:47:23 am
Reply #4

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 03:47:23 am »
Thanks for the fast answer!
Too bad that you didn't need any warriors. :/

But will you keep this application for later on? I will gear up some more. :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:49:11 am by Bô »

July 15, 2009, 05:13:06 am
Reply #5

Offline Douchebag

• Former Member

• Saerin - Dwarf Warlock

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 05:13:06 am »

July 15, 2009, 11:21:55 am
Reply #6

Offline eversoul(josh)

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:21:55 am »
Rofl Snugglez is retarded  :P

July 15, 2009, 12:16:52 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 12:16:52 pm »
Shame Anders can't join because there are too many warriors :(

Please reconsider if ever a spot comes open, I've never seen a tank be so quick to respond on emergency situations as Bô. I've done alot of raids and heroics with him, prolly the most fun I've ever had with a tank :D
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 15, 2009, 04:27:06 pm
Reply #8

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 04:27:06 pm »
Shame Anders can't join because there are too many warriors :(

Please reconsider if ever a spot comes open, I've never seen a tank be so quick to respond on emergency situations as Bô. I've done alot of raids and heroics with him, prolly the most fun I've ever had with a tank :D

Thank you, Maarten <3!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:13:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users