Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Darkshädow - Holy Priest.

July 28, 2009, 12:39:57 am
Read 3400 times

Offline Darkshädow

• Vendor Trash

Darkshädow - Holy Priest.
« on: July 28, 2009, 12:39:57 am »
Personal Information
Hello guys.
Okay, My name is Kasper Mogensen, i Live in Denmark. Im a gamer (abit to much)i used to play football and i thinking about to start doing it again. else that that i go to school 5 days a week. Work 1-2 times a week, mosty one. thats what i mosty do when im not online. also i party alot in the weekends.

Character Information
My char can be seen here, i donno if i got pve or pvp on when your looking but you can gimme a /w in game and make me change my gear. here is the link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Darksh%C3%A4dow

As you can see my char is well geared, and my spec is prob pvp disc or pvp shadow when you look, as i have been none raiding for sometime i didnt see a reason why to have a holy spec i dont use. my pve holy spec was mosty for large healing and not running oom, i was like a pala with AoE healing and my spec was well kopied on my old server.it's not the "deepest" holy spec as we always had to priests when we raided in my old guild. more info will come if you are interrested in me.

Raiding and Experience:
On my priest i have raided since i hitted lvl 80, i has in a well know PvE named "Eternal Blood" on my old Server "Darksorrow" i was an officer and was very aktive in and around the guild and was in charge of the healing in that guild. we cleared Naxx, Os, and EoE fast in 10 and 25 mans raids. after that we just cleared it once a week no ahciement try's (donno why). but we made very very fast runs. around 2 hours every time. and then we had to w8 for next week -.-... after i donno 2-3 weeks after we had grinded Naxx we went on OS 3D in 25 mans. where i was in change of healing once again. it toke alot of my time to get the healers where i wanted em. but we did it after two weeks of wipes :p. we only did that two times as we didnt see why we should do it more than that. after that i started to look around for OS on 10 mans i and made it after i used two hours to find the right ppl, yes that right i pugged it. (pre- Ulduar.) When Ulduar hitted we started raiding fast! and we cleared one two bosses every raid in the first week but after that ppl started slacking because of the holiday and after 2-3 weeks in the holiday we disbanded! it was a very sad time for me as i could not help get the guild back in track and didnt see a reason to stay i left and have not raided since. (only VoA!) but now im back for raiding and hoping to get in here.

More specific raiding times over a two week period:
over two weeks i can prob make it to all raids exept two.. (i work once a week, wow if not free :D.)

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
I started gaming WoW in 2007 and found it very funny and a game where is was the skills who talked not the class. (sadly not that anymroe with dk's and ret pallys :S in PvP.)
when i hitted lvl 70 i started PvP'ing and just chilling and was well know as "allways in Duro" on darksorrow and i got what i would say very good to play priets. when WoLK was close i had readed alot around it and desided that i wanted to try something new and wanted to start raiding, with some skilled in game friends we started Eternal Blood and we got a very good guild as you have readed.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Well as long as i have been on the server ppl say that this is the best guild. and i want nothing less that the best! hoping to get it here.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly, mature helpful person, who knows how to play he's class and is always focused when raiding and knows what to do and can folo orders ofc. i know alot about healing on all classes as that was req in my last guild, as you have readed so i can always bring a advice or two if needed.

Last words?
Not much to say hoping that you will think about it and looking forward to your anser.
if you bring be in you will not regret it i promise!

Later

Darkshädow

July 28, 2009, 12:58:56 am
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: Darkshädow - Holy Priest.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:58:56 am »
a or b raid?
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

July 28, 2009, 01:30:46 am
Reply #2

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 01:30:46 am »
Darkshadow, Shadowpriest from Darksorrow, acolyte of Eternal Blood.

Do you perhaps wear eyeliner and dye your hair black?

I am put in mind of this comic.

July 28, 2009, 01:42:59 am
Reply #3

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 01:42:59 am »
Hah, not seen that comic before. Awesome! Especially as a roleplayer...

Great application -- but give me some more details about your gear - PVE holy and shadow. Also, what Ulduar experience do you have? Have you killed Yogg? I guess you haven't done any hardmodes?

Which days will you have to skip due to work?

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 28, 2009, 01:30:58 pm
Reply #4

Offline Darkshädow

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 01:30:58 pm »
Hehe. i have always been Holy Priest. i can put on my gear but donno if it will be pve on armory. so if you dont mind cant some1 contact me in the game about that?

Shaodow Spec i got some PvE gear. but it used to be My HOLY spec as i said, - it's only shadow atm. because i dont raid much.
and with Ulduar i have cleared all exept Yogg :>... we disbanded when we missed him and i kinda lost the will to raid and get ppl for it. but now im back to pwn (:

July 28, 2009, 01:32:09 pm
Reply #5

Offline Darkshädow

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 01:32:09 pm »
Holy gear is around 2.3k sp unbuffed 1k MP5 and 21k mana.

July 28, 2009, 03:57:59 pm
Reply #6

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 03:57:59 pm »
Oki.

We are looking for a priest right now, so try to make yourself available for next Wednesday.

You also didn't answer my question about which raids you would skip.

-D
Now I run a tech website.

July 28, 2009, 04:45:01 pm
Reply #7

Offline Morbid

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 04:45:01 pm »
I say namechange before even be able to enter IE  :P

suggestion: brightlight

July 28, 2009, 05:02:21 pm
Reply #8

Offline Darkshädow

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 05:02:21 pm »
Ok i will...
Ohhh my work plan is kinda random days.. but it is mostly thursday

July 28, 2009, 05:56:09 pm
Reply #9

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 05:56:09 pm »
I say namechange before even be able to enter IE  :P

suggestion: brightlight

* few other suggestions :
Darkpowa <-> Showdowgirl <-> Holysmite <-> Bubbleboy <-> Holyshiet <-> Shadowmaster  :)

July 28, 2009, 08:08:21 pm
Reply #10

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 08:08:21 pm »
Bubbleboy is taken!
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:28:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

40 Guests, 0 Users