Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider - MS resto Druid , OS feral tank B team Application

May 30, 2011, 09:36:40 pm
Read 4028 times

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

Personal Information

Im Kerem and Im 21 years old. A dude who lives with his job, basketball and wow. I live in Turkey in one of the most beautiful seaside cities. I am still studying in University.

I dont do much in my Current town where i study so i spent most of my time at home infront of my pc playing wow if im not working. Seems like a guy with no life but this city doesnt has a life so playing wow watching movies is the best i can do:)

Character Information

This is the link of my armory site: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/ceodru/simple
Playing resto is what i do for 4 years.
Not the best gear but not the the worst either.:)

Attunements:
TOTC: CLeared
ICC: Cleared
ICC HC: 11/12
BWD   : 5/6
BWD HC: 1/6 (atramedes)
BOT   : CLeared
TOT4W : Cleared

Raiding

Cuz im studying and working together It looks like i dont have time, but i always created time:) so i can raid almost everyday after 6 pm server time. I am flexible at my job so i can tune in earlier.

More specific times:

Mondays: after 6 pm
Tuesdays: after 6 pm
Wednesdays: after 6 pm
Thursdays: after 6 pm
Fridays: Whenever required
Saturday: Whenever required
Sundays: whenever required

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

I am playing since 2006. I wasnt very active those days cuz i had to prepare for Uni exams. so i missed all of the contents till Wotlk. I migrated a lot. Burning Legion, Spinebreaker, Twisting Nether are some of the realms i played. DoTa was the first step to my wow life. Second step was Wow Arena maps on frozen throne. After those games i started on some Private servers playing wow. The server was full of bugs so i wanted to find out what the real deal is. So one touch on the Original game  and i couldnt let go.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Iron Edge is one of the best guilds in this server and in the world. youre progress shows it all. I am turkish but the attitude in dunemaul of some turkish ppl made me hate turkish guilds. ı always played in Eng. speaking guild. Combining a good guild like Iron Edge and some friends advice and spirit of competing with the best made me to make this application.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
I can offer a friendly personality a really nice sense of humor and my endless will to help. I like to help ppl. The key which opens the door to happiness is Helping. Ingame or RL doesnt matter. You can count on me %100. Ill always gave my best and i will keep giving all my best.

Last words?
I love Rock'n'roll so put another dime in the Jukebox baby!!!! :) Piece out.

May 31, 2011, 01:19:41 am
Reply #1

Offline delling2

• Forum Member

Re: Raider - MS resto Druid , OS feral tank B team Application
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 01:19:41 am »
Hey! Thanks for applying. The app looks good.

Good luck :)
Now I have a home page.

May 31, 2011, 08:38:13 am
Reply #2

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 08:38:13 am »
Hi there, thanks for the app! 

I'd like to get you in because we need the raiders. We already have 2 resto druids, a resto trial and a bear with resto offspec. Also we got a 2nd Resto/OS bear app yesterday together with yours.

4-6 resto druids isn't really an option so we'll need to shift around with speccs maybe. Nothing is set in stone, but what are you thoughts on playing moonkin?

May 31, 2011, 09:47:47 am
Reply #3

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 09:47:47 am »
I never thought about playing moonkin thats why I didnt took any Moonkin item i am way under hit cap and I was never the guy who plays dps. Im not sure if i can burst 15 16k dps but if show patience for me and let me practice why not :)

May 31, 2011, 09:59:26 am
Reply #4

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:59:26 am »
I ofc prefer Resto, but i can take one for the team and try moonkin.

May 31, 2011, 12:43:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 12:43:11 pm »
Normally I make the app decisions, but this a pretty unique situation with 3 resto druid applying in 1 week. I'm going to talk with other 2 officers and see what we'll do. I hope to get back to you asap, don't be suprised if it takes a day or 2.

May 31, 2011, 12:46:32 pm
Reply #6

Offline Toompa

• Former Member

Ceodru <3
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 12:46:32 pm »
Ive known this guy for looong time now :) hes a really good player and a really nice friend! never any drama with him, makes awesome kebabs and is always in a positive and funny mood! Steal him before CATASTROPHE turks steal our turks!

May 31, 2011, 01:44:31 pm
Reply #7

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 01:44:31 pm »
I know Ceodru for a while now,raided few times with him before,he shown he is good,and trys to keep it up that way,in general a a good and friendly guy always had some lols with him
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

May 31, 2011, 01:48:20 pm
Reply #8

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2011, 01:48:20 pm »
Nice app and the fact that he is willing to try boomkin for the raid is a definate thumbs up from me. GL

May 31, 2011, 02:29:27 pm
Reply #9

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 02:29:27 pm »
How do you feel about sitting on the bench at times where we are full on druids in the raid?

We need raiders, we would rather raid with a druid to much then 24 people and I always think that it's good for the raid with peer group presure, that you know that your spot is up for grabs if you slack.

May 31, 2011, 02:30:58 pm
Reply #10

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 02:30:58 pm »
Fruit's a good moonkin if we need to swap things about .. but he's a better healer :D
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

May 31, 2011, 02:40:51 pm
Reply #11

Offline Ceodru01

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2011, 02:40:51 pm »
How do you feel about sitting on the bench at times where we are full on druids in the raid?

We need raiders, we would rather raid with a druid to much then 24 people and I always think that it's good for the raid with peer group presure, that you know that your spot is up for grabs if you slack.

Im not trying to join you and get a spot immideatly ill be online every time you need I am the best sixth men in my basketball, but when i get my chance believe me i ll everything to hold on it

May 31, 2011, 02:54:18 pm
Reply #12

Offline Slash

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2011, 02:54:18 pm »
i know Ceodru aswell :D

hes really a good and funny guy, he likes to sing on vent etc aswell so u might get a chance to hear him xD

but otherwise, he is really a good player, and a good healer ^^

"He who doesn't fear death dies only once." - Giovanni Falcone
"Going to Paris to create art is now like sitting and waiting for a butterfly to fart." - Charles Bukowski

May 31, 2011, 03:07:21 pm
Reply #13

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2011, 03:07:21 pm »

Im not trying to join you and get a spot immideatly ill be online every time you need I am the best sixth men in my basketball, but when i get my chance believe me i ll everything to hold on it

Good answer, good players tend to work their way in to raids even if there ins't a spot available. GL with your application, hope to see you in /g!

June 01, 2011, 04:01:40 pm
Reply #14

Offline Yoica

• Officer

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 04:01:40 pm »
With exams and summer holiday there isn't a big chance you'll be sat, but we probably need to make a healing rotation. So we will expect you put effort into learning/gearing your offspec.

If that fine with you? Welcome aboard and you can join the raid tomorrow.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 09:19:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 1 User
DNZ93