Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nethuro

March 13, 2014, 01:03:54 pm
Read 5328 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nethuro
« on: March 13, 2014, 01:03:54 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Nethuro
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Nethuro/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi. Im a swedish 21y/o guy. Currently living with my girlfriend and a member of guild Pendulum. I live by the CET clock and are unemployed atm. I used to study at  the university but Im having a break from all that until August.

Class/Spec:

Im mainly a healer. I love to play restoration druid. I have ilvl 577 as in my healing gear. I cant really say what talents i use because it varies from boss to boss depending on if there is adds etc. But I mainly use Nature's Vigil instead of Heart of the Wild. Im also running with Sotf even thought i reach around 140 above the haste cap i want to reach(the 13163) That is because I cant get it any lower without going below that haste cap. Futhermore I find it really usefull to have Sotf+wildgrowth when i raid in 25man. Incarnation + FoN i found to better in 10man than 25. But i rarely use FoN since it doesnt really do that much healing imo.

I do have offspec aswell. As balance druid my gear is 572ilvl. I havent played to much boomkin but its quite fun. Im rarely play it raid because im mainly healer but sometimes when the raid has to many healers i go boomkin. I use the " normal" talents here that is recommended like incarnation+Hotw/ NV.

Alts:

Simplyhuman - hunter 565 survival hunter

Kadjo - elemental/resto shaman. Looking to gear it up soon.

Professions:

Druid- Enchanting/ Leatherworking. Both 600. I use Enchanting for earning money from DE/ selling enchants and for the two ring enchants i get. I have no specific recipies here other than the ones needed for a lvl90 -600 lvl enchanter.

Leatherworking i use for the intellect+ on bracers. I found it to be nice. Nothing to fancy here either!

Raiding Experience:

Meh...Well Lets take a walk through Nethuros history of playing wow...

Once upon the time I got vanilla wow in a present from my brother...And i got stuck. Played on lvl 60 raiding MC-ZG-AQ-BWL on my rogue. I took a break until burning crusade was released. I reached lvl 70 and raiding all kind of stuff. Gruul-BT-The eye- Hyjal summit and so on with my lvl 70 shaman. After this I moved away from the town i used to live in and at the same time i stopped playing, gave away my accoount and thought the wow-period in my life was over.

It waasnt.. Wotlk came out and I just "haaaaaad" to play it. Started up a new account and reached lvl 80 on a new shaman. Raided some but I didnt approve of it that much or i just got tierd again. Didnt play for quiet a while and gave the account to my older brother for him to use. I stopped for a while and started playing wow again when Cataclysm came out but werent to fond of that either.  I did however get 85 but when I was ready to get started raiding I was accepted to a school that I actually had to attend classes in and do homework. Another break later MoP had come out and I just bought it but didnt really get started playing due to the studies on university. Now i've been playing a while on my druid and aint tierd yet. I didnt start raid until SoO though, because of studies. However i did clear SoO NM 14/14 and Im currently playing the guild Pendulum. Got 12/14 HC kills and got 3 bosses left on klaxxi. Somewhere along the progress on klaxxi people dropped out and now there is almost no raiding at all. Hence my application to a new guild like yours.

Previous Guilds:

The only one worth mentioning is Pendulum. The reason im considering to leave them is because I want to keep progressing. Im looking forward to get the garrosh HC kill within a couple of months but Im not sure my current guild will actually go through with it. Hopefully you guys will and I would love to be a part of the guild meanwhile it happens and during the progress.

I did however play in a guild called " into the fray" but i left it of the same reason as Im leaving pendulum. People went inactive and the raidleader there left his position to another guy and it all fell apart.

Availability:

Im adjusting my life to wow so I can attend to your raids at all times unless something really urget happens and I have to attend to it.

Communication:

Hopefully my english is more than sufficient for you guys. Im however a swed and english my secondary language but i hope to manage well anyways with my english. I use a headset and got all voice-coms to use.

Computer / Connection:

Im retarded when it comes to electronic devices but I can tell you my computer can handle wow and all the fights.

Addons/UI:

Weakauras- keep track of cds/hots

vuhdo- click healing/dispelling.

elvui- manage the UI,bars, target/focus frames

AA- its mandatory in Pendulum because we use it to set up all the groups e.t.c

Actiooneer or what its called - make some extra gold of AH'ing.

Dunno if i forgot to mention some addon. Please tell me if you see anything you have thoughts on.ยจ

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vqje5l&s=8#.UyGbuvl5ODQ ( my screenshot)

Other Games:

None.

Why Iron Edge?

I heard you are a good guild and rather casual with only 2raids a/week?? And I have an old guild mate from "Into the fray" in your guild.

The main reason might be because this friend of mine is a good player/healer whom I trust found himself a good guild. So i looked him up a time after we both left pendulum to see who he'd join and I saw your guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I hope to complement your healing and bring a nice enthusiast to the raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Stumbled on your guildname when i looked up my friend Wiizanoo :D

Last Words?

Meh, no. Im tierd of writing now!

March 13, 2014, 01:45:21 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS/Healer) - Nethuro
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 01:45:21 pm »
Very nice application, do you like balance dpsing as well?
We often have more healers than we need and we dont have any stable balance druids atm, so that could be useful often.

Bears like alts!

March 13, 2014, 01:59:44 pm
Reply #2

safire

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 01:59:44 pm »
I do really like your application, and I see nothing wrong with the way you play/char, from what you explain. But I find it a bit interesting that you use Sotf, I've never really thought of using it myself.

And you say you can attend all raids and such, will you still be able to when you start school again?

March 13, 2014, 02:48:12 pm
Reply #3

Offline Nethuro

• Former Member

• Hi there. Im Mr.Tree

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 02:48:12 pm »
Cool! Hmm well I havent been dpsing to much tbh. Boomkin is as i told you my OFFspec so I would mainly heal but in cases where we lack dps or anything like that..Sure I could do some dpsing aswell.

Yea Im most comfortable with Sotf but If you want me to change I could adjust for incarnation aswell. Do you mainly use Incarnation Saffie? :)
Mr king tree. The Tree who HoT you up!

March 13, 2014, 02:52:07 pm
Reply #4

safire

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 02:52:07 pm »
Whatever suits you, really. :)

I use both Incarnation and Force of nature, depending on the fight.

March 13, 2014, 04:32:23 pm
Reply #5

Offline Nethuro

• Former Member

• Hi there. Im Mr.Tree

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 04:32:23 pm »
Ah yeh, well it all comes down to how you play it etc :) tho FoN I've never used to seen being used from a end-game healer :P

March 13, 2014, 05:02:00 pm
Reply #6

safire

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 05:02:00 pm »
I've only recently started using it tbh, fights like juggernaut I find it useful :P

March 13, 2014, 06:26:32 pm
Reply #7

Offline Nethuro

• Former Member

• Hi there. Im Mr.Tree

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 06:26:32 pm »
Aha all right, yeah it might be usefull. Dunno tho :) will try it me too sometime. WHen will you guys have an answer of approved or decline ? =D

March 13, 2014, 06:35:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 06:35:55 pm »
Thumbs up from me!

Hi. Im a swedish 21y/o guy. Currently living with my girlfriend and a member of guild Pendulum.

Is your roommate planning to join us too?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 13, 2014, 06:40:01 pm
Reply #9

Offline Nethuro

• Former Member

• Hi there. Im Mr.Tree

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 06:40:01 pm »
Ey, yeah i kinda screwed it up when i wrote that sentence :D i ment ....currentlu living with my girlfriend and Im a memeber of Pendulum (the current guild im in and planing to leave when and if I get approved into another guild :)!

March 13, 2014, 06:45:24 pm
Reply #10

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 06:45:24 pm »
Thumbs up from me too :)

March 13, 2014, 06:50:51 pm
Reply #11

safire

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 06:50:51 pm »
Thumbs up from me too :)

March 14, 2014, 01:08:03 am
Reply #12

Offline wizzanoo

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 01:08:03 am »
its nice to see you using my main name =) hehe much appreciated and also its nice to see you coming to our guild m8 =) looking forward to seeing you =)

March 14, 2014, 09:09:15 am
Reply #13

Offline Nethuro

• Former Member

• Hi there. Im Mr.Tree

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 09:09:15 am »
Seems like you all give me thumbs up! Im glad to hear this, is it safe to assume my application has been approved ? =D

March 14, 2014, 10:13:53 am
Reply #14

safire

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 10:13:53 am »
Tsss, noone else is telling you so I'll just go ahead!
You can poke me or another officer for an invite :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 19, 2024, 07:04:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users