Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Monk (Healer) - Snaxy

August 19, 2020, 04:08:11 pm
Read 3072 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Monk (Healer) - Snaxy
« on: August 19, 2020, 04:08:11 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Snaxy
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Snaxy
Class/Spec: Monk (Healer)
Member Type: Weekend Raider

Personal Info:

Hello my name is Georgi , I am 24 years old. Currently studying National Security and I am working at Burgas Airport . I am from Bulgaria . I play WoW (most of my free time when im not at work ).

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Mistweaver (rarely i play windwalker) .Recently I re-rolled to MW monk  My ilvl equipped is 472 ilvl in bags is 478.

Windwalker ilvl is 475 EQ(off-spec)

There are two Builds for the MW , Rising mist and Upwelling . I tend to play Rising mist because it's more fighting style healing where you go for more haste/crit , also there are bosses where you can also play Upwelling where you go for Mastery/Crit. For spot/tank healing Rising mist with Vers/crit

For the moment stat priority is :   Vers->Crit->Haste->Mastery ( since Rising mist was nerfed)

With the Rising mist: rotation is focused on extending your hots as much as possible and cleaving with Vivify.  Monk dps abilities have a chance to reset Rising sun kick which allows you to maintain high uptime on your hots.

With Upwelling build rotation is focused around Essence Font  for AoE healing throughout the fights.
The build is more Mastery/Crit oriented, since essence font triggers Mastery passive healing twice as much.

Alts:

When I am not playing my monk ,I play on my Warrior which i can say its my only alt that is geared (I have 4 others but i don't feel like playing them for the moment)
Warrior - 475 ilvl EQ (good coruptions and DPS )

Professions:

I have Alchemy for flask extention, and Engineering for Combat ress  
Since this character is relatively new I don't think that i have cool/ or special recipes

Raiding Experience:

I started playing WoW in the end of Wrath of the Lich King , I have been playing mostly PVP until Antorus where i started raiding casualy on my hunter with few friends and i managed to kill 12/12 HC and get Ahead of the curve.

I tried BFA but in the beginning, I didn't enjoy the azerite system. I returned to the game and I started raiding again in Ny'alotha and I managed to get 12/12 HC and 2/12 M on my monk.

Previous Guilds:

Tpakume-Where i managed to kill a few Mytic bosses. Since its mainly Bulgarian guild ,we were stuggling with the rooster and getting 20 dedicated players in order to continue with the mytic progress .

Availability:

I work on 12 hour shifts , 1 day shift , 1 night shift and 2 days off . My work schedule is preset so i can notify few days in advance if I won't be attending Raids.

Communication:

I have working microphone, I have Teamspeak and Discord and I can listen and communicate.

Computer / Connection:

My PC is relatively new and I don't have any fps issues. Internet connection is stable and i have between 30 and 40 ms on Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

Standard addons for raiding (DBM,Weak Auras, ERT ,Details!, Tidy plates,Angry Assigments) few addons that allow me to optimize my character such as SimulationCraft and Healer stat weights.

https://imgur.com/a/BTF1ZDo

Other Games:

Heartstone, CoD MW , Overwatch

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join a friendly community based guild that allows me to raid on a higher level and maybe find friendly people to play with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Jokes and memes, isn't that enough ?

I can offer reliability, friendly attitude and constant improvement on my gameplay.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I heard about the guild from Spetsnaz

Last Words?

I have a few jokes about unemployed people, but none of them work

August 19, 2020, 06:32:08 pm
Reply #1

Offline Spetsnaz

• Officer

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Monk (Healer) - Snaxy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 06:32:08 pm »
Yes, I know him for a few years now.
Despite the low raiding experience I think he would be a good fit for the weekend raids roster.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 06:35:58 pm by Spetsnaz »

August 21, 2020, 10:51:19 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Monk (Healer) - Snaxy
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2020, 10:51:19 am »
Hello there, second Georgi.

I'm kind of offended you didn't mention me in this app.
But I do want to offer you a trial for Shadowlands.

You can poke any officer for an invite.
Welcome!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:43:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

373 Guests, 0 Users