Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yoogi

August 22, 2020, 05:22:04 pm
Read 2964 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yoogi
« on: August 22, 2020, 05:22:04 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Yoogi
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/Kazzak/Yoogi
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: Raider

Personal Info:

My name is Calvin, i'm a 20 year old French guy living the best life on the South coast of France.
I work as Assistant manager of a 4 star hotel in Nice.
I enjoy working out and sports alot but of course as you guessed, video games as well.

Class/Spec:

I play Assasination and Outlaw, both are 475/474 depending on fight and trinket swaps.
I prefer to play Assasination cause it feels less RNG and more stable overall.

I have been playing Rogue since i started wow, i leveled in TBC ( but was too young to really understand) played Rogue in Wotlk, cata and stopped in the midst of leveling for MoP since i didn't really like it and started to play hunter for some more xpacs obtained Cutting Edge Garrosh Hellscream. I then Stopped for a few years and then when i came back I played on Pserver of Wrath since my pc didn't follow for retail (Warmane 3.3.5 Wotlk if any of you know who knows).
For assasination priority in stats is Haste ( affecting energy regen to not have downtime with no energy and just doing nothing, Crit/mastery (depending if you want to play envenom or dot rogue) personally i went for Crit, since i find the high amount of haste useful to pump out many envenoms.

Priority is maintaining up DoTs (Garrote>Rupture) especially with Subterfuge opening as follows would be optimal ( starting from Stealth and excluding pre pots etc) Garrote Vendetta Garotte Rupture mutilate mutilate Toxic Blade envenom and then going in to normal rotation, use vanish to get subterfuge reset and be able to get some juicy garottes ( if there are 2 targets tab target use 2 garottes on one, and 1 on the other), idealy if you can refresh 1 garrote after vanish on 6 sec and use 2 garottes on the other target you will maximise damage since you will get 2 full 80 % damage increased garotte ( pairing this with trinkets(such as golden feather boi from KR) or procs is optimal)

Alts:

Sadly i don't have relevant alts having started a new account.

Professions:

Sadly i don't have gold for professions :(

Raiding Experience:

As i mentionned i have played some previous expansions but for some i was too young, i killed some heroics back in the day on WOTLK,

Previous Guilds:

I haven't really been in any guilds except Delusions as a Social since it's a friend of mine from the Pserver i mentionned that brought me back to WoW.

Availability:

I am available all week from 19:15 pretty much, some rare events where i work can make this change but it remains very unlikely

Communication:

I am fluent in english, written and spoken, i do not have TS3 but am obviously able to download it, i can listen and have a functionning microphone since i live alone.

Computer / Connection:

Yes, No (150-200 fps), good (50 ping max), stable from 30-50, no lag or high ping on Kazzak, never have disconnected

Addons/UI:

https://imgur.com/a/Ykc6mXs

I use weak auras, Details, DBM, ERT, MDT, Simcraft

Other Games:

I don't really play other games

Why Iron Edge?

Your guild seems solid and i constantly look to improve and become a better player overall, it seems like you evolve in a competitive yet respectful environment which interests me alot, i also didn't get the chance to play alot of this tier because of the little time i have spent playing this expansion up to now.
Furthermore i am looking foward to Shadowlands and a guild like this seems very suitable for Shadowlands (leveling and progressing)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer a permanent good mood, as well as a player who is always willing to help others if they are in need.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Seems not

August 24, 2020, 09:42:01 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Yoogi
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 09:42:01 pm »
Hi Calvin, thanks for applying.
Unfortunately, I don't think this would be the place for you as a raider. I would be happy to accept you as a social and revisit the idea of raider status further into shadowlands, but as it stands I can't justify accepting you for a trial in your current state.
Therefore as a raider application, it is declined.
If you're interested in a social spot then let us know. If not, I wish you luck on your search!

- Shimmar

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:35:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

156 Guests, 0 Users