Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Combat Rogue B-team Application.

November 08, 2009, 09:45:39 pm
Read 6968 times

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

Combat Rogue B-team Application.
« on: November 08, 2009, 09:45:39 pm »
Personal info:

Im a 17 year old boy from Norway. Im mature and serious but ofcourse i like to have a laugh :D
When im not playing WoW i'm most likely:  with my friends, meeting girls, listening to music,Driving my Moped (think its moped in enlgish aswell) and i also like to be active in sports.

Character Info:

Twilight Vanquisher Geza.
Level 80 Undead Rogue.
Total played time: 83 days
Played in level 80: 16 days.
Spec: Combat. Hack and Slash specced.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Geza
Proffs: deleted enchanting and engineer and I'm currently skilling up Herbalism / Alchemy (just started)
Note: Got t9.5 hands in bag, waiting to replace my Conqueror set till i get more t9.5 so i don't loose my set-bonus.

Raiding:

I can come to raids every day in the week. Sometimes i use to be with some friends and watch movies etc. But i should be able to come when I am requierd.

Mondays: Yes, i can come after 15.00 (school) Don't worry about homework, I don't got any.
Tuesdays: Also after 15.00
Wednesdays: After 15.00
Thursdays: Also after 15.00
Fridays: Yes, if im not out with friends.
Saturday: Yes, if im not out with friends ( usualy on the evenings, can come to raids at daytime tho)
Sundays: Allways.

Attunements:

Naxx: 10/25 Cleared.
Os25 3Drakes: Cleared.
Os10 3Drakes: Not tryed yet.
Ulduar: 10/25 Done mostly all bosses except yogg and Agaion ( Know all tactics tho)
Toc 10/25: Cleared.
ToGc 10/25: Been there with Dreamers (My old guild which i left because of lack on dicipline and progress)

Why I want to join Iron Edge:

I want to join Iron Edge because everytime I have raided or met members from Iron Edge, they seem skilled, kind and awesome. It's allways best to be around diciplined players who know
what they are doing. Also the guild is known for great progress and a good enviroment !

What I can offer to Iron Edge.

I am friendly and helpful. I like to achieve in-game progress. I'm serious and mature but at the same time I got sense of humor.I allways show up for raids on time. I can come to raids every day. I don't get saved in the raids which you don't want me to. I know how to play my class. Oh and BTW I can offer Tricks of the Trade :)

Gaming and World of Warcraft history:

I have played wow since i was about 13-14. Started off with Nightelf Druid got to lvl 60 started to gear up and did some onyxia, Molten core, aq40 etc.
Bought TBC considered to go some PvP. After getting Vengeful parts I went PvE and enjoyed it. Realised that catform druid was not the ultimate class so I
rerolled Rogue.
Went straight to lvl 70 did Karazhan,ssc,maggy,gruul's lair etc. reached t4 and one t5 item, and went PvP the last month of TBC.
Realease of Wotlk i levled to 74, and my mates considered to go DK on Frostwhisper, so i took RAF with one of my mates and leveled a Paladin to 80.
Geared the paladin to full t7.5 and Betrayer of humanity.
Late in januray 09 i started to miss my rogue and I went back to good old Dunemaul to get the rogue to 80.
So on 1st of february i was a proud owner of a lvl 80 rogue. I joined abomination and raided naxx 10/25 with heroic gear and alot
experience inside that instance, were part of their first KT-down. and then the summer came along, exams to practice for and alot of parties to go to,
so i had a brake from WoW. Started to play again in early september gaining some uld 10 gear etc.
Then like 3-4 weeks ago from today i joined Dreamers and raided Ulduar 10/25 and toc 10/25. I left the guild because of
low dicipline and the best players left one after one. in the end we had waip-fests in ToGc 25 man and even more people started to leave. But, now you
know about my experience and history in WoW, and now over to my character info.

Last words:

Chose me :) I'm allways on time, I never slack and I'm not afraid of waiping :D
Hope to hear from you guys ! ;D

-Geza.
"I got a set of skills. And they are not just any skills. Its a pair of skills I have gained during several years of playing Rogue, and they make living life's like Kel-Thuzad a nightmare to live. I will find you, and i Will kill you. 
From the movie "Taken" (minor changes by me..) ;D

November 08, 2009, 10:15:34 pm
Reply #1

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

Re: Combat Rogue B-team Application.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:15:34 pm »
Thanks for the good application! We're in need of a good rogue at the moment, you might be the person to fill that spot! Your gear looks decent enough, and you seem to fit our raiding schedule with ease.
These friends of yours, are they back on Dunemaul? Or do we risk losing you to "them" at some point?

Also, I'll let this post run for a bit to possibly get people's opinions and trolls.

November 08, 2009, 10:17:16 pm
Reply #2

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 10:17:16 pm »
The ones who still play is on dunemaul and the others have quitted, so I will not go anywhere :)
"I got a set of skills. And they are not just any skills. Its a pair of skills I have gained during several years of playing Rogue, and they make living life's like Kel-Thuzad a nightmare to live. I will find you, and i Will kill you. 

November 08, 2009, 10:23:19 pm
Reply #3

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:23:19 pm »
do you play any other games?
Trolls are awesome!

November 08, 2009, 10:27:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 10:27:24 pm »
I play some Guitar Hero, CSS and some Dota, but not as much as i play wow. Howcome ?

November 08, 2009, 10:31:47 pm
Reply #5

Offline Palmar

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 10:31:47 pm »
Just curious!

We play bunch of other games as a guild to keep the community alive.

Anyway, good application. Good luck!
Trolls are awesome!

November 08, 2009, 10:35:40 pm
Reply #6

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 10:35:40 pm »
Hehe, okay ;)

November 08, 2009, 10:37:55 pm
Reply #7

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 10:37:55 pm »
nicee app, gear should be good enough for the level of content we are raiding atm and as grilly said were in need of a good rogue to take my loot =P.
GL with the app

November 08, 2009, 10:39:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 10:39:55 pm »
Thankyou, I got t9.5 gloves in inventory. Gonna wait till i have more parts before i replace my conqueror parts. The bonus is nice.

November 08, 2009, 10:49:15 pm
Reply #9

Offline shankski

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 10:49:15 pm »
yeah man i totally agree i didnt use the t9.5 until i had 4 set gief rupture critting again =/

November 08, 2009, 10:54:19 pm
Reply #10

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 10:54:19 pm »
Hehe, yeah the rupture critts is nice indeed :)

November 09, 2009, 12:11:43 am
Reply #11

Offline Sterk

• Former Member

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 12:11:43 am »
Guitar hero is not a game  :P

November 09, 2009, 12:13:56 am
Reply #12

Offline Geza

• Vendor Trash

• Rogues are Awesome.

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 12:13:56 am »
Guitar hero is not a game  :P

Maybe its not a game, but it's great ! ;D

November 09, 2009, 12:50:49 am
Reply #13

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2009, 12:50:49 am »
Hmm.

Well your gear is a little poor, but passable. Your experience is ok at best.

But we are looking for a stable rogue, and you can raid the days we do (Monday and Tuesday evenings).

I would like a seasoned rogue's opinion of his gear, and spec.

Got any screen shots of damage done on TOC bosses?

November 09, 2009, 12:59:50 am
Reply #14

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 12:59:50 am »
Can I axe you a question?
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:44:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

161 Guests, 2 Users
Míras, Naasty