Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -

March 17, 2012, 11:41:17 pm
Reply #300

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Mafia IV - Lord of the Rings -
« Reply #300 on: March 17, 2012, 11:41:17 pm »

The mind of the town was made, even though Grilldyret had not uttered a single word or even shown himself this day. the rest of the town had lit their torches and was marching for Grishnags house. They burned down his house with him still inside.

Grishnag vanilla town has been lynched

Grilly we will decide if you are getting modkilled, you really suck the man dick.
Sorry about the lacking pm I dont actually know what flavour role Grishnag had.

You are some Vanilla townie.
You have your voice and your vote.

Bears like alts!

March 17, 2012, 11:53:53 pm
Reply #301

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #301 on: March 17, 2012, 11:53:53 pm »
Hello and welcome to Middle Earth!

You are Imrahil, Prince of Dol Amroth, Vanilla Townie.You have your voice and your vote.

You win then Evil has been purged from Middle Earth.
sorry for the post when im dead
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

March 18, 2012, 12:08:25 am
Reply #302

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2012, 12:08:25 am »
Well shit, thanks for playing Grishnag...

So, now comes the question.. Who's the last red?
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

March 18, 2012, 12:08:46 am
Reply #303

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2012, 12:08:46 am »
Actually, isn't this game over?

March 18, 2012, 01:10:07 am
Reply #304

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #304 on: March 18, 2012, 01:10:07 am »
Ugly with inactive townies...
I think I was born to tank.
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 18, 2012, 06:42:15 pm
Reply #305

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #305 on: March 18, 2012, 06:42:15 pm »
I await my night lynch and game over!

March 19, 2012, 12:34:50 am
Reply #306

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2012, 12:34:50 am »
Delayed Day post?
Eetion/Fred/ET

March 19, 2012, 10:01:32 am
Reply #307

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2012, 10:01:32 am »
h3h3, mods are absent so you'll never win!

March 19, 2012, 10:02:35 am
Reply #308

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2012, 10:02:35 am »
Sorry, ripped my knee yesterday. GOnna make a post now

March 19, 2012, 10:22:01 am
Reply #309

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2012, 10:22:01 am »
Skymunken stood at the cliff with Grilldyret.
Grilldyret had been slacking these past days and was nothing bad dead weight. Skymunken hated the orc but if anything, he hated slackers even more.

He asked Grilldyret to move closer the cliff. Grilldyret was reluctant to move but with her hands tied behind her back and the sharp edge of Skymunken sword, she had little choice. She had been in this ackward position before but that kinky night was not about to have a comeback.

As she inched closer to the edge of the cliff, Grilldyret turn around and asked Skymunken for a quick, clean death. At that moment, Skymunken stabbed Grilldyret in her chest and with the reflex of the inflicted pain, Grilldyret fell to his death into the Abyiss.

Grilldyret, Arwen the Evenstar, Vanilla Townie has been thrown of a cliff by the (G/M)ods.

You are Arwen, the Evenstar, Vanilla Townie.

Skymunken felt dirty as he had just murdered the Evenstar. He headed back to his horse and walked past the stone that were sprinkeled among the cliff.
At he past the last rock on the plain, the air turned cold and night went darker. He turned around only to be slain by the Witch King himself.

Skymunken, Haldir, Elf of Lothlórien has been made mortal and then killed 12 times.

You are Haldir, Elf of Lothlórien, Vanilla Townie.

Eetion, Lord of the Nazgul gazed at the void that was once this town and laughed.

Eetion, Lord of the Nazgul has won(and with that Tyler and Yoica).
[/color]Hello and welcome to Middle-Earth!

You are The Witch-King, Lord of the Nazgul, Mafia Roleblocker.

Active Ability
Fear: You are able to instill absolute paralyzing fear on your target. Each night phase, you may choose to roleblock a target.

Factional Ability
You may carry out kills on behalf of the Mafia. Your personal kill flavor is “devoured by darkness.”

You win when the Mafia outnumbers every other faction in the game.

Post game discussion below. TL;DR: Too many passive, lurkers and the vocal active participants got killed right at the beginning of the game.
GG and hopefully the next game will be better.

March 19, 2012, 10:23:21 am
Reply #310

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #310 on: March 19, 2012, 10:23:21 am »

March 19, 2012, 10:36:15 am
Reply #311

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #311 on: March 19, 2012, 10:36:15 am »
Killing me 12 times? How rude!

March 19, 2012, 01:40:02 pm
Reply #312

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #312 on: March 19, 2012, 01:40:02 pm »
Well played Mafia, especially Et, even though the greens of the town didn't make it  hard for you at all.

Et: Very well done, after I died, you were the only one who actually was trying to do something, despite it being incredibly frustrating, and I was sure you were green.

Tyler, Yoica, well done as well. I knew one of you was red, and I thought both of you were. Mainly because while I was heatedly going after Palmar, neither of you posted or commented on it, which was very unlike you guys, and made me suspect you knew he was blue and wanting me to lynch him.
  After I sated at night that I would do a long post on why you two were red, knowing that you would kill me anyway that night, and hoping that the remaining towns would clearly see that, by making that threat, it would make it clear that I had been killed because I said I would make a large post on you guys. Massive bonus points for Tyler, because after I died he had the balls to post this:

Oh I forgot to mention. Hugs last vote before he died was on Grish. The reds ignored a proven town, Nach, to kill Hugman. The only possible reason for this was that they were more worried about Hug than Nach...

Which made me rage soooooooo hard, and then after a while laugh about it. This is because, this one post, is a blatant mafia post. Before I died, the last thing I did was state, very very clearly, that I thought Tyler and Yoica were red, and that I was going to make a large post on them. Then obviously, the mafia killed me. Tyler, confident in the fact the town were playing shit, decided to draw attention to the fact that the mafia had killed me over nach, THEN TOTALLY IGNORE THE LAST FEW POSTS I DID, AND IMPLY MY VOTE THE DAY BEFORE WAS THE REASON WHY! All you had to do, was look at what happened before I died, and deduce that I was killed because I was a threat to Tyler and Yoica, realize that Tylers post was, way out there, and come to the conclusion he was red.

Kesh: you are a retard. Ok the dark lord thing was an interesting ploy, but once the lynch train was forming on you, you should have spoken up. You just sat there and let yourself be lynched, like a suicidal muppet. The end result was your ploy was harmful to the town, and just cause confusion among our ranks, while doing nothing to the mafia, and guaranteeing a green lynch day one.

Maix, This was your first game, but you should have been more vocal, posted more, and definitely used your kill ability, once the town started to be quiet and useless, just to get some data.

Nach, You were accused of being red, used your ability to prove you are green, and then did nothing. You were the only proven green, and you should have posted and rallied the town, and pushed for red lynches, as the townies knew they could trust you, and you could co-ordinate the town win. Instead, you just minimally posted, and did fuck all. Son I am dissapoint.

Grilly, Grish, Skymonken, You did pretty much fuck all, even when there was clear reds, you sort of minimally posted, and halfheartedly pushed a lynch. Might as well not have played at all. Grilly sort of did a bit of work, to get Tyler and Yoica lynched, but it was without passion, and sort of fell together. Grishnag, you probably did the least of all the players in the game.

It pains me to see that after the 2 day, the most active posting player, who was pushing for people to post and work together, was a red.

March 19, 2012, 01:49:25 pm
Reply #313

Offline Hugman

• Officer

« Reply #313 on: March 19, 2012, 01:49:25 pm »
Also, posting at night.

POSTING AT NIGHT IS PRO TOWN.

Between day one and day two, while I was posting at night, and attacking Palmar as red, while totally wrong, and based upon the fact that I thought even Kesh couldn't be that retarded, by the end of the night posting, we had some usable data. That night posting pretty much proved to the town I was green, and proved to me, that Palmar was too (Had he lived, would have been useful). Had we not posted at all throughout the night (which pretty much all the other townfuckheads did), we would have learned nothing cept what the night kill told us.

Not posting at night is PRO MAFIA. They are the only ones who gain from it.

STOP BEING LAZY RETARDS, AND DO POST AT NIGHT.

March 19, 2012, 02:10:40 pm
Reply #314

Offline Eetion

• Former Member

« Reply #314 on: March 19, 2012, 02:10:40 pm »
Thanks Hugman, as you probably see i tried to put some effort into it.

I would like to state, that this "mafia" win, is more so a town loss. You had all the time in the world to discuss and try to gather data to find me.

I had some poor posts that could have given me away if you just looked slight onto it.
I pretty much ran the show that Nachmanun should have run. Since he didnt do it, i thought that might be my best shot to blend into the crowd, which apparently it was.

I'm pretty certain i would never have won that game with active townies with just a slight hunch on what to look for and what not to look for.

As for Maix, dont punk him for this one realy. He only had the chance night 1 and 2.
Maix, This was your first game, but you should have been more vocal, posted more, and definitely used your kill ability, once the town started to be quiet and useless, just to get some data.
But what i would like to say in this matter for your next games Maix, saying stuff like this:
Remember there is the oneshot ability for the night phase, don't for example rush and vote for the one who is sure to be red, this one will be sure oneshotted.
Imo try to find another red and vote for him, because the one who is sure to be red will be oneshotted.
Is just really bad. We basicly had Maix figured as the Vigilante from 1 post on day one. So after roleblocking Palmar and Hugman, the nights they were killed I had Maix Roleblocked the entire game. Which is a pretty huge deal.

If townies had just caught on to this little tiny thing, i would never have won :)
Eetion/Fred/ET

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:43:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length

267 Guests, 0 Users