Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Jaca, lvl 70 Paladin

December 01, 2007, 03:16:54 pm
Reply #15

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

Re: Jaca, lvl 70 Paladin
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 03:16:54 pm »
Now Lego, I know you're a protective parent and all that, but if we could try to review what has happened (or perhaps just be told?), it could be possible that we could clean up the mistake and missunderstanding that I'm sure has taken place.

As for Jaca himself, I've got nothing to say, as I don't know the dude. I'm for giving people chances when they're genuinely sorry though, but I don't wish to see them join just to leave again through the:

Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

December 01, 2007, 03:25:40 pm
Reply #16

Offline Kawe / Dave

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 03:25:40 pm »
Basically, my only experience of Jaca I can remember is earlier today doing BGs with Nox and him. Seemed ok to me, from what little time I spent playing alongside him.

December 01, 2007, 06:36:49 pm
Reply #17

Offline Bansiarz

• Forum Member

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 06:36:49 pm »
I have played a few times with Jaca in Karazan / ZA, also we have played some premades together, and he have my vote if that counts.

December 01, 2007, 07:02:20 pm
Reply #18

Offline Grilldyret

• Officer

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 07:02:20 pm »
I know very little of this thing that happened between talfy, lego and jaca, but if he knew at that time that he's a kid, and used inappropriate words towards him, it's not really acceptable.. EDIT: It's not really acceptable anyway..:P

Only experience I have with this guy is some random chatting, and the fact that I gave him all my gold one night when I was drunk.. Got it all back though..! <3
Anyway, not my call to make, but stuff needs to be sorted, I'd hate to have a mad Legobear in the guild.

Jedi Proliv and all that.. :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 07:08:58 pm by Grilldyret »

December 01, 2007, 07:16:42 pm
Reply #19

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 07:16:42 pm »
Meh.  No objections here.
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

December 03, 2007, 10:11:26 pm
Reply #20

Offline Legolew

• Former Member

• "If god be for us , who would be against us "

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2007, 10:11:26 pm »
So who started it, Lego? :P

But why do people always need to do it to the kiddies... sigh... Silly Jaca. You probably just ruined your chances.

It was in gruul lair , Talf got a knockback or sumat i dont remember and landing in the mage aoe and died at start of fight, Jaca at end of fight decided upon himself to critise Talf on vent as he got the shoulders if i remember , especially lack of dps , talf /w him telling him he died at start thn recieved abuse from him , Talf came downstairs told me what was going on , i went up to his room looked at chat went back down and asked him what his problem is, he then continued with me as we had words.

point is it was Legins group and this guy instead of just doing the run ( which if i remember we killed both on 1st attempts ) went out of his way to to be an assertive t#$t for absolutly no reason that i could see, it doesnt matter right now how old Talf is what matters is the actions he did without any just cause!!!

Lobby has spoke to me asking me to give chance which i am willing to do for Lobby not Jaca , although Jaca has spoken to Talf as well months after the incident in a means to open the door to IE for his own benefit.

Now to Jaca the alliance friend you are talking about wasnt a friend it was me!! you ganked and although i love pvp , and i dont care about high levels owning low levels as i'm the worst for it, the only reason i logged back onto Lego is simple....can you imagine being Ganked by the ONLY person on your horde side that you dont like, yes i called you a retard but lets be honest imo you are!!

just because hes on trail /sigh , just because Talf has said its ok /sigh , doesnt mean i forget and what ppl dont see here is that night you showed who you really are by going at someone for your own personal amusement, not caring about the person you attack , yep great community player you are ,.............

Welcome to IE bah!!!

Lego

December 04, 2007, 06:25:25 am
Reply #21

Offline Smorisha

• Guild Member

• MASSIVE AGGRO PULLING!

• Iron Edge brag-page
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 06:25:25 am »
Noone says you should forget, but you can forgive. Everyone has its days or moments, trust me I know that cause I go berserk on random ppl for no real reason.

Share the love guys.

/ghug

oh wait ::)

December 04, 2007, 10:06:58 am
Reply #22

Offline Vorte

• Guild Member

• Ffffffffffff

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 10:06:58 am »
Get back you boon. Or some serb will hack your account and we'll invite you back in.
[22:27] <Globox> I cry when I clean my left ear with a q-tip

December 04, 2007, 10:12:27 am
Reply #23

Offline Cwave

• Guild Member

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 10:12:27 am »
Noone says you should forget, but you can forgive. Everyone has its days or moments, trust me I know that cause I go berserk on random ppl for no real reason.

Share the love guys.

/ghug

oh wait ::)

1/10

December 06, 2007, 10:45:01 am
Reply #24

Offline Roxis

• Former Member

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 10:45:01 am »
Same smo, loved to do that somethimes:)

How's it going btw in IE?

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:27:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

323 Guests, 3 Users
Rasgaas, Narco, Pratiarch