Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [K-raid] Corai, melee dps; enhancement shaman

October 26, 2011, 11:30:01 am
Reply #15

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

Re: [K-raid] Corai, melee dps; enhancement shaman
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 11:30:01 am »
From my experience psycho sociopaths are the best raiders 

^^

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

October 26, 2011, 11:40:31 am
Reply #16

footmunch

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 11:40:31 am »
From my experience psycho sociopaths are the best raiders 

^^
looooooool was waiting for that one

October 26, 2011, 12:22:41 pm
Reply #17

Offline Starbrow

• Guild Member

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 12:22:41 pm »
I also remember you as a pleasant person (with strong opinions, mind you) untill you suddenly left for Nihilum. Which sucked. Lying about yourself to get back in is also a bit bad, because honestly we could probably have forgiven you if you had just been straightfaced with the whole thing instead of trying to cheat your way back into the guild.

I dunno. I think it does speak a bit to his commitment to rejoining that he'll go to such great lengths to get back in, even if it's in his own dishonest sociopathy way. Kind of like a serial killer sending you scarfs knitted from the hair of his victims because he likes you...

If some of you want to raid with him, by all means go ahead. I just wouldn't give him access to the guild bank.
Feral, a class of its own.

Alamo - REMEMBERS- HEEL BARES DURID! BARE DURIDS IS STORNG FREND!

October 26, 2011, 12:25:02 pm
Reply #18

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 12:25:02 pm »
I dunno. I think it does speak a bit to his commitment to rejoining that he'll go to such great lengths to get back in, even if it's in his own dishonest sociopathy way. Kind of like a serial killer sending you scarfs knitted from the hair of his victims because he likes you...

This cracked me up a lil bit :P

October 26, 2011, 12:25:50 pm
Reply #19

Offline Shannaro

• Guild Member

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 12:25:50 pm »

This cracked me up a lil bit :P

hahaha i just had a good laugh XD
DELLING SAID I COULDN'T HAVE MORE GIFS!
I AM RAMBO!! \o/
BICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS!

October 26, 2011, 02:24:55 pm
Reply #20

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 02:24:55 pm »
It was more a case of, we took Kage in (well sort of..) so I don't see a problem if Legintown can cut a deal somehow to make amends with the people in the guild that have been in the guild longer than I have.

But at the end of the day, it's not up to me!

Legintown's behaviour, lying and flaming dwarves anything Kagemoth ever did :P

About deals.
If Legintown scans a written letter with his signature saying " 9/11 was not an inside job" the issue is resolved for me.

Does this mean you still love me?
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

October 26, 2011, 05:39:06 pm
Reply #21

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 05:39:06 pm »
We need some responses, Legin.

I am most interested in all the flaming you did on Dunemaul.org, after leaving IE.

As you know, many people come and go, but we rarely let 'enemies of the state' back in.
Now I run a tech website.

October 26, 2011, 06:03:46 pm
Reply #22

Offline Corai

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 06:03:46 pm »
I had hoped that we could keep the personal stuff in the other post, and the in-game related issues concerning gear/spec/gems etc etc. in this post.

I'll quickly answer some of the posts made here, and then encourage people to continue the Legintown-discussion in this post: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6522.msg116854#msg116854

@ Delling: It was actually me who shot Ghadaffi, does that make amends?  ;D
To be totally honest, I dont remember what and where I wrote what about any persons or the guild. But I do remember being bitter, and to be honest, even though what I did was wrong in any or all ways, I actually think the attacks on me were(as I remember them) a bit over the top. I dont say this to "justify" what I wrote, but it is as if it is presented as a one-sided coin, or a picture of me is being painted like "a wolf among sheeps" if you know what I mean. Again, I'm not trying to say that you should in any way respect what I wrote, but at the very least understand that there was a reason for my bitterness. In any case, I really do not remember what I wrote on dunemaul.org, and if I crossed the line or offended anybody, I'm sorry.

@ Cwave: On the other post I've apologized for the charade and why I did it. About me leaving back then and why it has changed, is simply my reason for playing this game now end then. Back then I played to it achieve as much as possible; recognition of skill, fame and what not, I totally admit that. I also admit that a totally tread on you and the entire guild in the process. It was a selfish and egoistic move, I'll never dispute that, and for that I sincerely apologize. But the reason I play it now, is ofc because I love the game, but the social aspect is much more important, because all the good memories from the game arent from being #1 dps or full epics, but from the moments on VT/TS etc. And yeah lets discuss 9/11 some more I dont mind^^

Any other issues that we need to deal with? PS: do it here: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6522.msg116854#msg116854
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:10:54 pm by TTaM »

October 26, 2011, 07:32:12 pm
Reply #23

Offline Nachmanun

• Guild Member

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 07:32:12 pm »
In any case, I really do not remember what I wrote on dunemaul.org, and if I crossed the line or offended anybody, I'm sorry.
and if I crossed the line or offended anybody, I'm sorry.
and if I
if

SK?R DIG, SK?R DIG F?R FAN. SK?R DIG TILLS DU D?R.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:50:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

319 Guests, 0 Users