Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Quelian[Accepted]

March 20, 2012, 05:29:34 pm
Read 2516 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Quelian[Accepted]
« on: March 20, 2012, 05:29:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Quelian
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Quelian/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

Ali Onur Kati,22,university(Automotive Engineering),2nd grade :),I am from Turkey

Spec:

Fire and frost,I got atm.At pve ofc I am playing with fire.Sometimes I can play with arcane too.especiallt at spine and madness fights arcane is better than fire.Frost is for pvp only.well,there is no main spec for me(I mean everyspec is dps at mage :) )I can play every three spec with same professionality.389 ilvl pve gear.

Class:

For fire important thing is crit rating(after hit ofc).I go as much as crit.with   a little bit haste.
Rotation for fire:LB>FB>FB>FB>FB.....when pyro procs use Pyro>refresh LB>(important part coming)when the ignite at high dmges(i can see its dmg via combustionhelper(addon)) use combustion.And go through like that
For arcane:haste cap is that:when u cast arcane blast at rank4 and u have BL and %5 haste buff with 1.0 second.thats  the cap....after haste and hit cap.important thing is mastery.

Arcane rotation:4-5 or 6 AB(depends on ur mana pool) then pop all cds and keep bursting with AB till u got  approx. %30 mana and evocation and 3-4 arcane blast(depends on clearcasting proc) and arcane missiles... till ur cds are on again and burn phase again.

Alts:

-85 lvl priest(runoila)
-85 lvl warrior(grimgol)
-85 lvl shaman(diff realm)(Alidesidéro)
-83 lvl paladin(dunemaul ally side)(alimarc)
-70 lvl warlock(diff realm)

Professions:

Alchemy and inscription.well I have  a lot of diff professionalities at my alts.alchemy is very useful at pve and pvp both.and It makes me waste less money :).Inscription give me an imba buff with shoulder enchant.(I dont have to be exalted to take a shoulder enchant)

Raid Experience:

I was in Warzone And Sacred Rite(Turkish raiding guilds)we cleared ICC(5/12 hc at that time) and BWD patch.
I dont have log right now :( but u can try my dps etc. in  a trying raid.

Previous Guilds:

Warzone(disbanded)(I have been for 1 year at there)
Sacred Rite(disbanded)(1 year here too)
Talent(did not exist a room for me)
Pwnd(casual-perk guild)

Availability:

I can be available every evening.I have exams,yes,but I study early day,afternoon,weekends etc.

Communication:

I know I dont have the best English.But I can explain my problem etc. and understand ppl.I have been At U.S for 3 months and this gave me a lot experince.I have microphone and stuff.I got teamspeak 3 too.

Computer / Connection:

I got a good computer.I dont have fps problem.My internet connection is fiber(10mpbs)its rly cool:).
-i5 processor 430m(2.26 ghz)
-3 gb memmory
-Geforce GT320M 1gb

Addons/UI:

-DBM
-ABS(action bar saver.for spec changes)
-Talented(spec changes again)
-MSBT(milkscrollingbattletext.for clear screen wiev at fight)
-Prat(chat panel)
-postal(to open mails fastly)
-auctinator(aha addon)
-Magenuggets(helper addon for mages)
-CombustionHelper(addon for fire mages)
-Gathermate2

Other Games:

Dota
Red Alert2(I know old game but funny with friends)
Need For speed(whole series)

Why Iron Edge?

The first reason is :great community.
-Experienced,professional guild leaders and officers
-International guild.It means a lot for me.Knowing different people from different countires,different cultures.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I have been playing this game for a long time.I am a profesional raider(at these days I am a bit slacking,cuz of amateur guilds)
I am a mature player.I know the meaning of the word " respect ",I never bothered anybody for drops.Items are just figures,important thing is guild success,progress.Doing something valuable with your friends.
The teamwork is the spirit of this game and I know it and I can act for that purpose.

I can offer u a professional,mature raider who do good dps :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

I am at dunemaul :)I can see  Iron Edge everywhere :)

Last Words?

I hope U accept me.This is my first Application form as English.Sorry About grammar mistakes.I just want to raid within time with  mature people.Thats all what I want.I want to be in a good valuable,respectful community.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:07:25 pm by graxlos »

March 20, 2012, 07:05:41 pm
Reply #1

Offline Abyiss

• Guild Member

Re: [Casual Raid] Mage (DPS) - Quelian
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 07:05:41 pm »
Not being a mage i cant comment on your gear.

But the app looks good, good luck with your apply.
The only man foolish enough to roll a DK tank.

F*CKING ABYISS!!!!!!!
(Shannaro 2010)

March 20, 2012, 07:11:30 pm
Reply #2

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 07:11:30 pm »
loging out in PvE gear helps sometimes
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

March 20, 2012, 07:40:37 pm
Reply #3

Offline Skinkelinke

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 07:40:37 pm »
Both arcane and fire rotations are fine but not optimised.  Also, please explain how you aoe, both short duration targets and slow duration targets.

You got most of the speccing right, but arc concentration and fire is a bit 4.1 :) cauterize is a must

March 20, 2012, 07:44:29 pm
Reply #4

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 07:44:29 pm »
ur haste need a bit work on u need 15% soft cap at least,20 int/hit gems are defo a nono reforge for hit cap gem pure int gems u get more out of it,ech haste on boots since ur missing the haste cap,also noticed u reforged lots of haste even tho u need it but overal a decentish gear and progress..GL with ur apply m8
I had no reason to come to this age. I'm not an ally to anyone. I'm not an enemy to anyone. But still, if an age is about to end right now... I might awaken once again

March 22, 2012, 07:04:59 pm
Reply #5

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 07:04:59 pm »
Professions and gems etc. look ok. Your gear is slightly low, but if you are good we should be able to gear you up fast.

Bears like alts!

March 22, 2012, 07:14:09 pm
Reply #6

Offline Quelian

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 07:14:09 pm »
@Zeref I Think I have enough haste.I have 2 set bonus and trinket(it dropped today).Btw My ilvl is 390,so its low.And I am a fire mage,I mean its useless to cap haste if u had %15 crit.And I have 2 int/hit gem.and these items that have that gems give 20 int socket bonus.So it changes nothing,I got 40 int gems for these sockets or 20 int/hit gems .Totally I would have 40 int(gem+socket bonus) either way.And for reforges((btw I did not %100 understand  what u wrote.I am not familiar with european writing culture.I am familiar with full sentences))anyway.. for reforges;If I need hit then I reforge to hit,If I need crit,then I reforge for crit.

Yes I know my gear is low :( I am working on it and thats all ı can do without a good guild like Iron Edge  :)

March 22, 2012, 07:34:14 pm
Reply #7

Offline Zeref

• Former Member

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 07:34:14 pm »
u do realize that u need 25% haste with raid buffs,and 2set bonus,the 15% is just a soft cap...and get rid of that arcane concentration for cauterize ull need cauterize on many boss fights,arcane conc is usles

March 22, 2012, 07:43:53 pm
Reply #8

Offline Quelian

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »
I know I need 2.2k haste rating for cap(I hope U know the reason why we need a cap)But I do not have enough gear for that.

It's been long time doing progress with my mage.thats why I have old talent.Thx for reminding me that I am changing now.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:26:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

150 Guests, 0 Users